Things that you love! v2

Sar

I love re-fried beans.

They are just the ultimate stomach filler. Like, 100 calories for a great big slab of this stuff which doesn't taste at all bad! It's healthy too.... isn't it? I had a couple of mini-wraps for dinner and I just stuffed them with re-fried beans, sprinkled a bit of cheese on it and some salad leaves, it was so damn tasty and filling, and probably not more than 450 calories for the whole thing, I dunno, that's probably me massively over-estimating too. I won't want to eat for the rest of the night now.

I'm pretty refried beans are the nutritional equivalent of lard, but delicious.

proper refried beans are cooked in lard ahaha

Still delicious

It ended up raining heavily today, just pouring down relentlessly, and it was beautiful. Being in the rain is always a grounding experience for me, reminds me that i'm alive and makes me enjoy the fact i am. Something i certainly needed to feel. Just listening to some idiotic woman getting pissed off because puddles made her trousers wet and thus her look stupid as the rain was beating down on me, slowly warming up after getting used to the change of temperature outside. It was just...good. Man i need to move to Seattle.

• Like 1

I just found out my primary coffee mug is big enough to hold an entire cup of soup + the water to dilute it.
Which is a lot more useful than putting it in a bowl.

Nice little discovery right before winter sets in.

I just dug up my old Gameboy Advanced SP, which I hadn't turned on for years.

Turns out, not only did it still work, it still had charge.

Too bad I seem to have lost the charger.

Nintendo makes rechargeable batteries that could outlast civilization. I bet my old DS Lite still has most of its charge despite being in storage for a few good years.

Yesterday at school my teammate had to convert 22 ft-lbs to in-lbs and to do so she tried multiplying by hand. For some odd reason it made me understand how hand multiplying works, after all those years.

So tonight I tried a random calculation, 74X136, and I got 10 064 which is indeed the correct result! =D

Sounds kinda stupid but as someone whose brain isn't wired for maths in the slightest, this is a real victory!

I bought a metric ton of long-sleeve gloves last night.

Admittedly, some of them I might not have bought if I wasn't sleep-deprived, but I still can't wait to wear them all. On different occasions, of course. It's just at the moment, I only have 3 gloves. I've got one pair in plain black with small buckles all the way down them, and another, which came as a single glove, with weird ass purple fabric strips twisting all the way down it. I wear it with a shit ton of bracelets on the other arm. The ones I bought last night, I got some plain black ones with no buckles and they're covered in a lace sort of fabric, some plain striped black and white ones, some fleece ones which are black and red striped with very thick stripes that I wouldn't ever have gone for really, but I just couldn't take my eyes off for some reason, and some black and white striped ones tied up corset-style.

I love me some long-sleeve gloves.

You bitches need to get your ass on this thread a bit more, eh?

Fuck I love making a saving. Spent $45 on food and saved $20. Shit is all overpriced anyway but saves travelling out of town. Now I'm enjoying a bottle of wine and a packet of chocolate biscuits.