If you lived in a city where tons of things to do are nearby

VGmaster9

If you lived in a city where tons of stores, restaurants, and attractions are within your reach, what would you like to have?

I'd like there to be all kinds of restaurants, from fast food to regular restaurants, both corporate and local. There also being a wide variety of different stores, including grocery stores, department stores, warehouse clubs, malls, as well as major stores like Ikea, Cabela's, and Bass Pro Shops.

There would be tons of attractions that would be by me. They would include parks, sports venues, a zoos, an aquarium, museums, amusement/theme parks, waterparks, a safari park, a beach resort, a fairground, many haunted attractions during Halloween season, etc. Theme parks would include Cedar Fair, Six Flags, Busch Gardens, Universal Studios, and a massive theme park resort that would rival the likes of Disney.

Edited by VGmaster9

All different kinds of takeaway food such as Thai, Japanese, English, Irish, Amurikan etc etc.

Several cinema's with different service options (such as better seating but worse popcorn, shit seating but better food), a swimming pool, Bookshops that stock a wide range of topics from Science Fiction (I LOVE science fiction!), Manga, Factual, World History and such. High Quality Restaurants that want to hire a sexy Derp as one of their Chefs.

Music Shops that stock independants, local acts, world music and the likes! Bars and Venues that cater to Metal, Punk, Hard Rock etc or just an option to get any type of music you want. Cider must be stocked at said Bars and Venues.

Quick and easy access to the countryside or at least some nice parks within the city so I can escape the hustle and bustle (I actually quite enjoyed Bordeaux, for a large city it just felt like tiny towns all merged into one big city)

Accessibility is important to me. If I can't easily get to the parks, museums, theaters etc. I'm less likely to use them. Having things like two-way streets with adequate parking, bike lanes, and venues and restaurants within walking distance can make spending time in the city more appealing.

I already do. Worcester has a bunch of really great restaurants of different types, there are even a couple restaurant weeks where most all the restaurants have 3 course meal deals. In terms of entertainment the main thing for me is the Worcester Art Museum which is good sized museum with lots of nice gallery and some really cool exhibits.

1 hour ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

I already do. Worcester has a bunch of really great restaurants of different types, there are even a couple restaurant weeks where most all the restaurants have 3 course meal deals. In terms of entertainment the main thing for me is the Worcester Art Museum which is good sized museum with lots of nice gallery and some really cool exhibits.

I have family in Worcester.

14 hours ago, Kinare said:

I live in a city now, but am too skeered to go out exploring by myself. I wish they sold friends at Wal-Mart so I could buy someone to go explore with me, one of the few things they don't have. 3:

I might be able to help you out if you have some coin.