Fursona Stereotypes

PastryOfApathy

1 minute ago, Osrik said:

As to the TF, well...

I'm very 50/50 on TF. When I like it I tend to love it, but it has to be drawn well first and foremost, and sometimes I think an artist can add something to a piece that is either their own personal touch, or something that panders to another fetish or whatever that completely ruins it for me. Plus a lot of the human-to-anthro transformations are wack.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wax said:

I'm very 50/50 on TF. When I like it I tend to love it, but it has to be drawn well first and foremost, and sometimes I think an artist can add something to a piece that is either their own personal touch, or something that panders to another fetish or whatever that completely ruins it for me. Plus a lot of the human-to-anthro transformations are wack.

Yeah, I find I mostly like TF from some specific artists and in some specific styles. There are certainly some artists that I like in general but that I don't think do TF very well, and the adding in of certain fetishes can ruin it...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wax said:

According to a furry who's into TF

www.furaffinity.net/user/kuma

is the Lord of furry TF

13 minutes ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

According to a furry who's into TF

www.furaffinity.net/user/kuma

is the Lord of furry TF

Their stuff is pretty good! I'm digging a few pieces, but a lot of the major TF-oriented stuff isn't all that.

45 minutes ago, Osrik said:

Those stereotypes actually fit me pretty well... I am quite obsessed with fantasy world-building and RPGs, Designing worlds is something I enjoy doing simply in itself, most of the worlds I have created I have never actually used, but I simply enjoyed defining their histories, politics, topography, and other features.

As to the TF, well...

Different species of birds have their own stereotypes as well. Blue Jays and blue jay griffins tend to be assholes. Cardinals are usually soft spoken. Sparrows are also assholes and they tend to be attracted to a lot of d&D stuff. 

So...if a guy turns into an anthro cow with udders, does that mean it's a intersex bovine or gender bending?

12 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Different species of birds have their own stereotypes as well. Blue Jays and blue jay griffins tend to be assholes. Cardinals are usually soft spoken. Sparrows are also assholes and they tend to be attracted to a lot of d&D stuff. 

So...if a guy turns into an anthro cow with udders, does that mean it's a intersex bovine or gender bending?

tumblr_mtajbm3tkZ1rts3jio1_500.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zeke said:

I would say gender bending, personally. But that kind of TF is fucking awful.

3 hours ago, Kosha said:

She should just eat her children, problem solved. :^)

Or she could simply sell them as a food source for the rich, "A Modest Proposal" has so many applications beyond Ireland...

A male Patagonian mara, a type of rodent, will stand on his hind legs and urinate on a female’s rump, to which the female will respond by spraying a jet of urine backwards into the face of the male. The male’s urination is meant to repel other males from his partner while the female’s urination is a rejection of any approaching male when she is not receptive. Both anal digging and urination are more frequent during the breeding season and are more commonly done by males.

There should be more of these things.

• Like 1

robotics/ cybernetic: follows any order, a bottom boy/ girl, hyper submissive, powerful but always controlled, either really hulking/macro/hyper or really small. has a thing for being "charged up" or receives viruses, BRIGHT COLORS, nerdy, hard to impress, intelligent, dark and loves experiments if they are actually a dominant type or the ever famous "ILL BE BACK" quotes you can never seem to avoid

hellhounds: lean but ripped at the same time, edgy as all get up, loves to be dominant,super sexual, aggressive, forceful, kink lords

bats: cuddly but full of kinks >might actually out do the hell hounds< either small and adorable or huge and intimidating

doberman: screw the world! >or its people anyways<

wolves: mines bigger then yours!

equines: nope mine is >refer to "wolves" then back to "equine" repeat process<

sergals: hmmm. are we going canon or whats happening now?

sharks: oh your pool is clean? NOT ANYMORE >:D

1 hour ago, Aeon said:

robotics/ cybernetic: follows any order, a bottom boy/ girl, hyper submissive, powerful but always controlled, either really hulking/macro/hyper or really small. has a thing for being "charged up" or receives viruses, BRIGHT COLORS, nerdy, hard to impress, intelligent, dark and loves experiments if they are actually a dominant type or the ever famous "ILL BE BACK" quotes you can never seem to avoid

hellhounds: lean but ripped at the same time, edgy as all get up, loves to be dominant,super sexual, aggressive, forceful, kink lords

bats: cuddly but full of kinks >might actually out do the hell hounds< either small and adorable or huge and intimidating

doberman: screw the world! >or its people anyways<

wolves: mines bigger then yours!

equines: nope mine is >refer to "wolves" then back to "equine" repeat process<

sergals: hmmm. are we going canon or whats happening now?

sharks: oh your pool is clean? NOT ANYMORE >:D

I'll add a few more onto this if I may:

robotics/cybernetics: lots of ERP, lots of 'edgy' characters who cannot feel emotion because they are mostly machines, lots of 'flawless, god-like' RP characters

doberman: likes noir/crime films

equines: hooves, stomping, lots of stomping

sharks: lots of bara

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...