Why Are Vore Fanatics The Loudest Ones?

Toshabi

6 minutes ago, Augmented Husky said:

Not to mention how a lot of cartoons featuring anthropomorphic animals and dragons have vore sometimes too. Hell even the magic school bus and Pagemaster had it

God damned furries spreading their propaganda since the dawn of cartoons time.

• Like 1

The thing I don't understand, is how exactly vore becomes a sexualized thing.

I mean, I can understand people having a fascination with the concept, but as a turn-on? I can't quite connect the dots there.

Same thing with macro/micros, etc.

Maybe this is deeper than i want to dive though.

33 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

You are literally a delicious college-snack.

You can't complain.

Wow, that's racist or something.

5 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

I mean, I can understand people having a fascination with the concept, but as a turn-on? I can't quite connect the dots there.

Human sexuality is fucking weird. Best to just not put too much thought into it.

Tfw they link you art of their character's penis devouring their friends and act as if it's akin to showing off a family photo.

It's getting more weird than giant gay foxes wiping out an entire civilization by jizzing an ocean of lava cum on them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Endless/Nameless said:

The same way anything becomes a sexualized thing, mental illness.

Now jerking it to cartoon animals though, totally kosher.

1 hour ago, Toshabi said:

Tfw they link you art of their character's penis devouring their friends and act as if it's akin to showing off a family photo.

It's getting more weird than giant gay foxes wiping out an entire civilization by jizzing an ocean of lava cum on them.

Oh Sylox...

I miss him so.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Toshabi said:

Why do people like being eaten/eating other people alive?

>trying to explain fetishes

If I had to guess though, I'd imagine its a mix of the feeling of helplessness that people find appealing along with how personal it is, where you literally have a person inside someone else. Its like sex, but with death as a result and much more claustrophobic.

5 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

>trying to explain fetishes

If I had to guess though, I'd imagine its a mix of the feeling of helplessness that people find appealing along with how personal it is, where you literally have a person inside someone else. Its like sex, but with death as a result and much more claustrophobic.

Nah you don't die.

That's where the unbirthing comes in.

3 hours ago, Endless/Nameless said:

Nobody can really pinpoint how it actually happens... I know with rats they did an experiment where they took juvenile rats and sexually stimulated them in the presence of a female wearing a jacket, and slowly over time they only became turned on by females wearing the jacket... which can explain a mechanism of it... but the other underlying causes are still unknown.

31 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

The same way anything becomes a sexualized thing, mental illness.

Not sure if you were serious, but not all sexualized things are associated with a mental illness. Check your local DSM for the ones that can be considered a mental illness

Generally it can be said, the more complex the animal the more room there is for errors in the wiring at critical points for things like sexual preferences and other behaviors.

I'm not going to sugar coat it- I just think some people are fucking weird, and thats all there is to it. Add in a healthy dash of the ol' tisms and the fact many of these people are sad, lonely virgins, and you've got yourself a recipe for a pervert parfait.

Then again, I may be biting off more than i can chew here. The entire concept, to me, is a bit much to digest. I simply cannot stomach it.

Food pun.

@Astus The first mechanism you explained is known as 'Pavlovian conditioning'

Regards the topic of mental illness, Sigmund Freud observed that mentally ill people almost invariably have a sexual fetish, but that plenty of otherwise normal people also have a sexual fetish. 

16 hours ago, Astus said:

Nobody can really pinpoint how it actually happens... I know with rats they did an experiment where they took juvenile rats and sexually stimulated them in the presence of a female wearing a jacket, and slowly over time they only became turned on by females wearing the jacket... which can explain a mechanism of it... but the other underlying causes are still unknown.

Not sure if you were serious, but not all sexualized things are associated with a mental illness. Check your local DSM for the ones that can be considered a mental illness

Generally it can be said, the more complex the animal the more room there is for errors in the wiring at critical points for things like sexual preferences and other behaviors.

So this is why people shouldn't touch themselves while changing a diaper or watching the nature channel on snakes eating things.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Saxon said:

@Astus The first mechanism you explained is known as 'Pavlovian conditioning'

Yeah it was a form of Pavlovian conditioning as they mentioned in their research paper, though the fact that they got the rats to only be sexually aroused by the jacket was pretty interesting 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Therapy Sergal said:

It always amuses me when one pervert kinkshames the other. Always interesting to see what arguments they'll use this time, despite the whole case being the classic example of pot&kettle.

Every year the pedophiles want to march in the gay pride parade and they get turned down.

I wonder what the reaction would be if furries asked to be in the gay pride parade?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Every year the pedophiles want to march in the gay pride parade and they get turned down.

I wonder what the reaction would be if furries asked to be in the gay pride parade?

Furries have been in lots of gay pride parades? Furries are a pretty normal thing in the gay community, aren't they? 

10 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Furries have been in lots of gay pride parades? Furries are a pretty normal thing in the gay community, aren't they? 

Never seen any at any of the parades I've been to. 

At least as official marchers or a float or section in the parade.

Anyone can show up but you need permission to be in the parade.

4 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Never seen any at any of the parades I've been to. 

At least as official marchers or a float or section in the parade.

Anyone can show up but you need permission to be in the parade.

A couple of furries here have talked about them being included in gay parades. 

Furries are pretty much the softest most adorable things ever, so I don't see why they'd be turned down. 

I know it's been a while, but I remember last year, back when FAF was a thing, a fairly frequent poster made a topic in rants and raves about 'My Parents Don't understand my Vore fetish.' Literally.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Wax said:

I know it's been a while, but I remember last year, back when FAF was a thing, a fairly frequent poster made a topic in rants and raves about 'My Parents Don't understand my Vore fetish.' Literally.

Post it up for those that missed out on it. 

10 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

Post it up for those that missed out on it. 

I've been looking for about 15 minutes. Either the thread got taken down with the removal of rants & raves, or any trace of the thread got deleted. I've tried many different search terms, and came up short. I can only remember two things about the guy: I'm pretty sure he was friends with Sylox, and his name had something like 'Yoshi' or 'Joshi' in it. He might have changed his username though.

Although I did manage to stumble on a lot of people's old profiles by chance such as @Mikazuki Marazhu and @Amiir, and had a bit of an 'aw, nostalgia' moment.

• Like 1

Just now, Wax said:

I've been looking for about 15 minutes. Either the thread got taken down with the removal of rants & raves, or any trace of the thread got deleted. I've tried many different search terms, and came up short. I can only remember two things about the guy: I'm pretty sure he was friends with Sylox, and his name had something like 'Yoshi' or 'Joshi' in it. He might have changed his username though.

Although I did manage to stumble on a lot of people's old profiles by chance such as @Mikazuki Marazhu and @Amiir, and had a bit of an 'aw, nostalgia' moment.

Thanks for trying. 

I do miss the Sylox piss thread. That one was true gold. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, #00Buck said:

Thanks for trying. 

I do miss the Sylox piss thread. That one was true gold. 

I've lost it now but I did find a thread entitled 'LOOKING FOR SYLOX MACRO YIFF' and it was quite the experience to read all of the replies xD

I always remember it was Sylox and this guy who made the 'vore' thread who would constantly make reference to their fetishes. Even in other threads.

8 minutes ago, Wax said:

I've lost it now but I did find a thread entitled 'LOOKING FOR SYLOX MACRO YIFF' and it was quite the experience to read all of the replies xD

I always remember it was Sylox and this guy who made the 'vore' thread who would constantly make reference to their fetishes. Even in other threads.

I want Sylox to show up here. 

I'd love an update on if they got kicked out of moms basement or not. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, #00Buck said:

I want Sylox to show up here. 

I'd love an update on if they got kicked out of moms basement or not. 

I'll bet they grew 50x their size and crushed an entire city after looking at so much macro

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wax said:

You crazy man! Don't you know old profiles are filled with cringe?! At least mine are

You have witnessed my past, cringeworthy self. You know too much, now I will have to kill you

1 hour ago, #00Buck said:

Homeboy must still be out there somewhere. 

He is: guy's commissioned quite some art in the last couple of months. You can find him on FA easy. He goes by the same nickname so you could go say hi to him or something if you want

3 hours ago, Amiir said:

He is: guy's commissioned quite some art in the last couple of months. You can find him on FA easy. He goes by the same nickname so you could go say hi to him or something if you want

I'm lazy.

Can you do it for me. Just tell him to come here and sign up for the forum.

36 minutes ago, Amiir said:

Money or GTFO

1,000,000,000 fish internet bucks. 

Or maybe bitcoin from Rassah. 

5 hours ago, Hakar-Kerarmor said:

While normally I'd say "Hey, join this forum so we can all laugh at you." isn't going to convince anyone, this is Sylox we're talking about.

So that could totally work. 

1 hour ago, #00Buck said:

1,000,000,000 fish internet bucks. 

Or maybe bitcoin from Rassah. 

lol

In all seriousness though, I really don't feel like inviting the guy back only for you guys to poke fun of him again. That'd be pretty shitty if you ask me. If you really want him back, you go ask him

14 hours ago, Amiir said:

You crazy man! Don't you know old profiles are filled with cringe?! At least mine are

You have witnessed my past, cringeworthy self. You know too much, now I will have to kill you

Au contraire, you were quite the voice of reason in some stupid old threads I found, such as 'how to tell my parents I'm a furry!?!' But to be fair, they were only about a year old.

1 hour ago, Wax said:

Au contraire, you were quite the voice of reason in some stupid old threads I found, such as 'how to tell my parents I'm a furry!?!' But to be fair, they were only about a year old.

Oh, well, in that case, thanks man