Looking up name in urban dictionary

Thundeere

Josh 

The most amazing guy in the world. Best boyfriend you can ever get. He's sweet, intelligent, sexy even though he doesnt think so. Easy to fall in love with. Adores his girlfriend and never stops telling her how much he loves her. Gave her his heart and never wants it back. He loves making people smile and laugh and is good at it because he's so funny. Enjoys comedies and is the sweetest guy you will ever meet. Nows how to have fun, and cares more about romance than sexual things. Hes just complete and utter awesomeness :)

"Who is that insanely sweet boy?" 
"That's my boyfriend, Josh, be jealous bitch"

I always look my name up to boost my morale

Get a load of this!

An extremely sexy, smart, funny guy who has an amazing head on his shoulders (shoulders which tend to be ridiculously perfect), is very attractive, and is successful with anything creative and involving analytical thinking. Fun to be around and very addicting. Great communication skills and empathizes with people well. Caring and down to earth. Someone to admire/look up to. A yellow bird. Someone who blows your mind in bed.

"I am addicted to *******."

"You are my yellow bird."

Sounds about right. xD 

2 hours ago, Thundeere said:

Josh 

The most amazing guy in the world. Best boyfriend you can ever get. He's sweet, intelligent, sexy even though he doesnt think so. Easy to fall in love with. Adores his girlfriend and never stops telling her how much he loves her. Gave her his heart and never wants it back. He loves making people smile and laugh and is good at it because he's so funny. Enjoys comedies and is the sweetest guy you will ever meet. Nows how to have fun, and cares more about romance than sexual things. Hes just complete and utter awesomeness :)

"Who is that insanely sweet boy?" 
"That's my boyfriend, Josh, be jealous bitch"

I always look my name up to boost my morale

Welp, the first post in this thread tells me what my name means, so thank you! ;)

A greek name which means "What god beholds"

Actual meaning: Very impish, pretty, complex, deadly.

Also, for Ludwig:

1.Awesome, amazingly amazing, so awesome its fuckin' unbelievable, crazily masculine, just god damned, fuckin', amazingy!

2.Good at fighting.

3.A German name meaning famous (Lud) warrior (wig)

Tristan

Amazing guy who will keep you laughing no matter what. He seems shy at first, but when you get to really know him, he's really cool. He tends to bring himself down often, so you should be there to help him out and make him feel better. He may argue, but he'll usually just make a joke out of the arguement, or will apologize.

Girl1: "Have you met Tristan?" 
Girl2: "Ya, he's cool." 
Girl3: "You kidding? He's amazing!" 
Girl1: "My thoughts exactly."

Cameron

"Camerons are more than likely going to be one of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet. Very often he will be smart, and extremely good-looking. His smile will send a thousand rose-petals off the ground, just spinning around your heart. Camerons tend to be very trustworthy, but it takes a lot for a Cameron to trust another. He will always know exactly what to say to make you smile; flirty or true. He tends to be a big flirt, but when he finds a girl to settle down with, he will stop. Camerons have a lot of friends, and are very good in sports. He will fall in love very fast, and truly. He wont lie to you. He'll do basically anything he can just to make his one-and-only happy, even if that means going to the extreme. Can often be clingy, but in a cute way. He will always be there for you in any time of need. If you don't have a Cameron as a friend (or more) already, it's time you head off and get one!

He is gorgeous! Is his name Cameron?

That guy over there, Cameron, is so sweet!

I wish I was a Cameron!

I wish I had a Cameron.

Love me, Cameron.
"

T-thanks...

38 minutes ago, Saxon said:

FFFFFF can't access urban dictionary because it is blocked. 

Stop stealing the middle school's internet then geez.

• Like 1

soud

Anything fake, false, pretentious and artificial

Her face is so full of botox, she look so so Soud

That sounds so made up...

amir

Means prince. One of those sexy hot guys you will only encounter once in your lifetime. Other definitions: sexy manwhore

"Hey Amir!!! u r so hot"

I guess I'm really a fox then. :v

Eddie

comes from the word Edward, Eduardo, Edwardo, Edwin. But there are the lucky few who only have the name Eddie. Usually referred to as a guys name. Eddie's are usually very nice, pretty attractive, love sex, love making people laugh, very smart and usually strive for the hardest things in life. They are the perfect guys to date and have an insane amount of friends. 

Becky: OMG guess who I went on a date with last night!! 
Sue: Who?!?!? 
Becky: Eddie!! 
Sue: LUCKYYY

---------------------------

That's right, folks: I'm basically God, except more attractive.

Worship me

My fucking lord

"The most AMAZING person alive."

"a guy with a huge dick"

"The most amazing boy i have ever held a conversation with. 
He makes me smile."

"the most amazing boy you will EVER meet in your life, someone who will care for you and when he's in love he'll never let you go. just wants 1 girl to love him for him, not his looks (even though they're amazing) absolutely great kisser & best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for."

"Best guy to exist. 
He's nice, caring, and respects girls. 
normally follows a few philosiphys. 
like, all that is loved should be protected 
he doesent like to fight 
but he will to protect ones he loves 
smart in math 
stronger then most"

211DX0apXgVzi.gif

"A person beholding the name Flynn or has it within his/her string of names is considered sexy, incredible, ninja-tastic, amazing and mysterious. Not only are they amazing in bed, but outside of the bed as well. If ever get a chance to kiss one of these Flynns never cease to act upon it! Their kisses make you melt the second your lips touch with theirs. Adventurous and easy going, Flynns can give you the thrill of your life and make you addicted to them. You'll want them more and not just because you have to survive, but because you really do WANT them. Hold on to these Flynns, once you find one. You'll never get one back if you lose him/her.

You wish you were a Flynn!"

Mmh, ninja-tastic.

Theres a ton of them about my name! And the flattering ones almost all of them are accurate! :D

Mathias

This is a name for a good guy that most people like.

Mathias is a cool guy.

(This one is 100% accurate!)

An awesome and down to earth guy who everyone loves. He makes you feel like you are the only one there and makes you feel very very special. He cares and doesn't let other people be mean to his girlfriend. He respects you and always says how much he loves you and cares about you. Not always in the same language but still. You won't be able to resist the loving and hottness of someone like him.

(love) (cutie) (sweet) (loveable) (irresistable) (Mathias)

(Completely true except for the girlfriend part.)

Mathias is a wonderful boy. Who will make you feel so special at times. he won't let guys get to close to his girlfriend (he is over protective). You can't help but love him back or just love him. He will make you feel like you are the only thing that matters. If he has a girlfriend he would never think of cheating on her, he doesn't date if he feels he can'r commit and stay faithful. He tends to get angry easily but makes up for it with every second he's in a good mood around you. You are forced to love everything about him, since he is so amazing and very attractive.

Girl 1: look at that hot guy over there what is his name?
Girl 2: Thats Mathias, but he has a girlfreind and won't cheat on her.

(There are a few grammatical errors in this one but it's still true, except for the girlfriend part again though.)

A handsome guy with the heart of a champion.

Mathias is such a champion

(What can I say, I AM a champion ;D)

Mathias` are often found either in the forest, hobbiting about. or working with wood. They craft all sorts of useless things. The "Busser" variety of Mathias` are like this.

Bob: Look, its a hobbit. 
Dan: Man, thats really Mathias.

(This is kind of true, we do hobbit around in forests a lot.)

a man wearing uggs

(I don't wear those but they do look comfy.)

Given to a person that says heaps of bullshit that he wants to do, etc and never actually does anything close to that. Usually gets his moral off of American TV-shows which means that he doesn't know shit what he's talking about, and thinks he can say anything and if anyone feels like discussing his opinion or trying to defend themselves, he will play the douchebag styled "If you take that seriously, you are a pussy!" game.

He likes to tell people nobody likes them, in that way, he might feel better. He has 1-3 percent chance of having a girlfriend.

Mathias: "When i grow up, im gonna give my kids African traditional names!"
You: "Dude, you've said that about sixteen times."
Mathias: "Well, you're gay/a pussy, etc"

(This is 100% false. You pussy!)

An extremely gay person that has an affinity towards licking other guy's anuses.

(Well...)

Given to those who possess a thick penis and irregularly placed pubic hair. Also, the upper body is unusually smaller than the lower body giving the image of a ridiculously fruity christmas tree.

Guy 1: I love masturbating to the sound of a door creaking.
Guy 2: That's so Mathias!!!
Guys 1 and 2 then suffocate each other with their irregularly sized penises.

(Completely true! I just don't know about the pubic hair because I shave dat shit >:3)

the most awesum person in the world...and she's relly hot... plus this is a beautiful name... its a French name, pronounced like melody without the m... more ppl in America should b named this..

holy shit did u see that sexy girl?? I think her nAmes elodie... wat a hot name!

Wtf. The person that submitted this didn't even bother trying to speak English...

18 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

J8vgJjb.png

Looked up last name.

Everything in here isn't true except Italian. I'm only chubby, I absolutely hate basketball and Xbox, I've never played paintball, and my penis is of average proportions

i looked up my last name too, but i don't think it's needed for me to post about that here, because my last name is Groot.

I am Groot

Gator

Best Pimp in the game, as seen from the movie the other guys.
Thinks he runs a dating service

Gator: these brazed short ribs taste like a dogs asshole

Sheila: Baby?

Gator: now im sittin here thinking who in the world would slow roast a dogs asshole and feed it to their husband.

Sheila: you are being awful!

Gator: Gator dont play no shit!

B]

i'd do my real name but it's lame

• Like 1

Oh my...

Garth

• a crazy alcohlic german that loves bier more than he loves his mom. loves to party and fuck hoes. also a member of the 3Gs a top secret society.

garth, you are an alcoholic

• 1. A wide space \ Garden
    2. Someone who is fit \ sexy.
    3. A good friend.

1. have you seen the size of my garth?
    2. My god, that's garth.
    3. Yeah, he is garth.

• Fairly direct with his intentions and in dealing with people. Not one to beat around the bush. Thinks that the truth will set you free no matter how hard it is to hear. Usually associated with music in some form. Very connected with everything because he believes all is connected.

Garth's honesty is brutal, but at least he tells the truth.

• A slightly heavy male who likes holding people down and spanking them!!

OMG Look at that Garth holding down that poor little girl

• is a funny, unique character, puts the G in gangster, or thug, has a big *ick to keep his pants from saggin, is part of the 3G'S a top secret service, well respected. Loves banging doggystyle. Likes rap, drum & bass, trance, kunt, azz, bj's , anal foreplay, gettin blown, garth is a mutha effin rockstar.

Oh my, garth your so huge!!

Cynthia: "Hey!!! whos that cute gay boy?"
Crystal: umm that would be Garth.
Cynthia: wow is he ever cute.
Crystal: yeah isn't he ever cute.
Cynthia: would you?
Crystal: ive already been there girl. Hes hung like a horse!!!

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, Caledonian said:

i looked up my last name too, but i don't think it's needed for me to post about that here, because my last name is Groot.

I am Groot

I demand that your forum name will be changed to Groot and that they mess with your account to automatically change everything you post to "I am Groot."

• Like 2