TFW You Click on Someone's FA Profile...

PastryOfApathy

12 hours ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

Furries can be sexist sometimes, you can't find a male version of ass wiggling avatar.

I've seen plenty of both. I'm almost certain I've seen one of brewmaster, but it may have been a still.

4 hours ago, Monty Grizzle said:

I was about to write an inflammatory response bashing those people before I realised you could direct the same basic criticism at my avatar O-o

I don't know if that was meant as a response to Gibby, but I like fat so I don't have a problem with it, but only to a certain extent. I don't have a problem with chubby/fat characters but what I DO have a problem with are these God-awful unrealistic 'inflation' pictures. Or 'pregnancy' in male characters... what the fuck is that.

For me feet is a grey area. I really don't understand at all how someone can be attracted to dog or cat paws or something. Tits and asses are a no-no, but I am biased.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Wax said:

I don't know if that was meant as a response to Gibby, but I like fat so I don't have a problem with it, but only to a certain extent. I don't have a problem with chubby/fat characters but what I DO have a problem with are these God-awful unrealistic 'inflation' pictures. Or 'pregnancy' in male characters... what the fuck is that.

For me feet is a grey area. I really don't understand at all how someone can be attracted to dog or cat paws or something. Tits and asses are a no-no, but I am biased.

Well...not actual dog and cat paws, and not in a sexual way

Paws are just cool mayn, digitigrade paws is awesome and stuff

6 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Well...not actual dog and cat paws, and not in a sexual way

Paws are just cool mayn, digitigrade paws is awesome and stuff

Sorry lol I've just had many an uncomfortable experience reading about some 13 year old's deep sexual desire for animal feet xD

I just love FA sometimes.

4 hours ago, Monty Grizzle said:

I was about to write an inflammatory response bashing those people before I realised you could direct the same basic criticism at my avatar O-o

I can only speak for myself here, but I don't have any problem with fetish avatars like fat, paws, or even diapers when it's a still image. If it was jiggling fat, erotically massaged paws or a bouncing diaper ass or something it would be different.

Just the jiggling ass/tits avatars bring up a visceral response in me. I find them quite obnoxious too. You could say that the still images were the same, if it was a pair of massive tits, it was shoved in your face equally as much, but when it's bouncing around it naturally draws the eye to it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

I can only speak for myself here, but I don't have any problem with fetish avatars like fat, paws, or even diapers when it's a still image. If it was jiggling fat, erotically massaged paws or a bouncing diaper ass or something it would be different.

Just the jiggling ass/tits avatars bring up a visceral response in me. I find them quite obnoxious too. You could say that the still images were the same, if it was a pair of massive tits, it was shoved in your face equally as much, but when it's bouncing around it naturally draws the eye to it.

This.

2 hours ago, Wax said:

No I hadn't read Gibby's post, I just thought that since my avatar shamelessly pertains to a fetish some people may disapprove like they do with jiggling breast avatars.

And personally I'm only into characters who are realistically overweight, not ones that are comically big and round or inflated.

9 minutes ago, Monty Grizzle said:

And personally I'm only into characters who are realistically overweight, not ones that are comically big and round or inflated.

Yes! There is a point when it just becomes completely ridiculous and downright ugly. Especially so when it's drawn by a 12 year old in mspaint.

8 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Yikes... :/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wax said:

Yes! There is a point when it just becomes completely ridiculous and downright ugly. Especially so when it's drawn by a 12 year old in mspaint.

Yikes... :/

The thing that bugs me (and you see this with muscle art too) is if someone draws a SUPER fat character where their arms and legs are sticking out of the fat, but the anatomy is just wrong because the character has too much fat to be able to see their arms/legs - they would have been swallowed up by now, but they extended the arms and legs so you can see them.

I like to imagine them if they had no fat and imagine how fucking long their arms and legs would be with those proportions

6 minutes ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

The thing that bugs me (and you see this with muscle art too) is if someone draws a SUPER fat character where their arms and legs are sticking out of the fat, but the anatomy is just wrong because the character has too much fat to be able to see their arms/legs - they would have been swallowed up by now, but they extended the arms and legs so you can see them.

I like to imagine them if they had no fat and imagine how fucking long their arms and legs would be with those proportions

Yep. I like musclebound, bodybuilder types but it again just gets to a point where it is ridiculous. And it's always these annoying yiffy furries (who cannot draw very well at all) who seem to show them off the most, again making some poorly-drawn, extremely unrealistic portrayal of an obese/bodybuilder character as their profile picture, and 99% of their FA gallery.

Proportions don't exist to particularly unskilled artists, it seems. In the sense that they don't even have a basic concept of proportion and relative size.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wax said:

Yep. I like musclebound, bodybuilder types but it again just gets to a point where it is ridiculous. And it's always these annoying yiffy furries (who cannot draw very well at all) who seem to show them off the most, again making some poorly-drawn, extremely unrealistic portrayal of an obese/bodybuilder character as their profile picture, and 99% of their FA gallery.

Proportions don't exist to particularly unskilled artists, it seems. In the sense that they don't even have a basic concept of proportion and relative size.

I know right! I can go on FA if I'm in the mood to see some chubby dudes, and it just grosses me out.

I'm honestly surprised at the above conversation about how people (some if not all) are nice in their response to the overweight topic, ive had that conversation before on faf and it didn't go to well and I kinda kept to myself, glad to see thing's are changing for the good here :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Draconas said:

I'm honestly surprised at the above conversation about how people (some if not all) are nice in their response to the overweight topic, ive had that conversation before on faf and it didn't go to well and I kinda kept to myself, glad to see thing's are changing for the good here :)

It's because we're slowly taking over the fandom by enticing people with our promise of pizzas, burgers and cakes, sure you can fight it, but deep down you know you want nothing more than to pig out and give in to your gluttonous, hedonistic desires. More and more are realising this and choosing to accept and embrace it.

• Like 1

On 21/04/2016 at 7:33 AM, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

Furries can be sexist sometimes, you can't find a male version of ass wiggling avatar.

...I've seen way more male butt-shot avatars than female ones. Not that any overall different would be sexist anyway.

On 22/04/2016 at 8:34 PM, PastryOfApathy said:

Not even joking, cartoon gloves are damn sexy.