What does your forum name mean?

FlynnCoyote

12 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

I've read things where people are named Amiir, but only with one i.

B-but-but with an extra i my nick is totally different!

ORIGINAL NAME DONUT STEAL

11 hours ago, Clove Darkwave said:

Uncertain if I should, because it'd be massively unfunny and dry to explain. I'm making fun of myself, essentially.

Alright then, fair enough

If you change your mind my ears are always open for that terrible joke (I'd be lying if I said I don't make 'em myself). Profile comment, PM or even here. Just sayin', yanno...

15 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

"Game or gameness is a quality of fighting dogs or working terriers that are selectively bred and conditioned from a very early age to develop traits of eagerness despite the threat of substantive injury."

So your saying you'll bite my dick off if I ever met you irl.

Gotcha.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Catilda Lily said:

So I guess I have been reading your forum name wrong all this time. I've been reading it as Ariel Montana.

No relation to Hannah.

I guess all I need are a crushed wool fedora, a whip, and a doctorate in archaeology.

Edited by ArielMT

About a year or two prior to making my FAF account, one of my mandatory reading books for my English GCSE was 'Lord of the Flies,' and one of the slang phrases used in it is 'he'll get waxy with us!' essentially meaning, 'he'll get angry!'

I remember talking with my friend how weird it was that waxy meant angry... and I'm pretty sure my first choice of name which I no longer remember was taken, so I just picked Wax.

1 hour ago, Wax said:

About a year or two prior to making my FAF account, one of my mandatory reading books for my English GCSE was 'Lord of the Flies,' and one of the slang phrases used in it is 'he'll get waxy with us!' essentially meaning, 'he'll get angry!'

I remember talking with my friend how weird it was that waxy meant angry... and I'm pretty sure my first choice of name which I no longer remember was taken, so I just picked Wax.

Not exactly on topic, but I have a love-hate relationship with that book.