Things that you hate! v2

Sar

26 minutes ago, AleuLeLoup said:

I hate when people leave used diapers and pads in our shopping carts in the parking lot.

Come on now folks. We have a restroom

Special kinda weird and f'ed up.

3 hours ago, SirRob said:

My laptop's been doing this lovely thing on occasion where the clock sorta just stalls and doesn't update the time. I have to physically click on the time to update it. It freaks me out when I look at the time, click on the clock and it jumps like twenty minutes ahead.

Weirdest glitch I've ever heard of.

Facebook app on my phone will randomly freeze, make the screen go black, and occasionally reset my phone. Besides the ribbing by my apple friends to switch to iPhone, it's not the phone, it's the app itself. It's basically almost unusable.

I went and checked the comments on Google play to see if any one else had the same problem....

crashing.jpg

Well, at least I'm not alone.

1 hour ago, LazerMaster5 said:

iTunes why

Is it trying to suggest music from Ozzfest you might like, or changing all your folders?

On 1/13/2017 at 9:03 AM, Gator said:

what switch... is there some kind of utopian new world order coming on but you have to pay a fee or else you get purged?  because i don't really like the sound of that.

I also keep hearing about this new switch, but have not yet changed any of the ones on my electrical outlets, and they all still work. I am not sure what could be so exciting about something as basic as a switch. Maybe they are sadists, and mean the type you cut from a tree? It is confusing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

I also keep hearing about this new switch, but have not yet changed any of the ones on my electrical outlets, and they all still work. I am not sure what could be so exciting about something as basic as a switch. Maybe they are sadists, and mean the type you cut from a tree? It is confusing.

not gonna lie it'd be kinda hot if tree switches suddenly became all the rage.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

21 minutes ago, Gator said:

not gonna lie it'd be kinda hot if tree switches suddenly became all the rage.

And suddenly all the repressed childhood memories come flooding back.

"God dammit Hux! Go pick a switch, you little shit."

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Facebook app on my phone will randomly freeze, make the screen go black, and occasionally reset my phone. Besides the ribbing by my apple friends to switch to iPhone, it's not the phone, it's the app itself. It's basically almost unusable.

I went and checked the comments on Google play to see if any one else had the same problem....

crashing.jpg

Well, at least I'm not alone.

Is it trying to suggest music from Ozzfest you might like, or changing all your folders?

I ripped an Ozzfest CD someone gave me, and iTunes likes to split up albums if the albums include tracks from different musicians. Pretty damn annoying.

The UK furs forum is essentially dead. The last post in their art thread was made by me on the 10th of December.

I think it might be because the forum is not accessible unless you are registered and approved, so nobody is enticed to join it, because they can't see any of the content. The forum is declared off limits to anybody who isn't over 16, due to odd English rules about social networks, but it also doesn't host content for over 18's, so they have this odd situation where they have to bother with all of the fuss of age-locking their forum as if it's an adult place, when it is actually more like a PG-13 environment. 

I just want to know the furries near me. ;^;

4 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

When you're tired and decide "it's time to go to bed" but your stomach decides "Nah, it's time to get up every 20-30 minutes to run to the restroom!"

That's among the worst things. Do ya have MLK day off? I'm just in insomnia mode here, but luckily, we're closed Monday. Yay! We need more holidays. I think one mandatory, paid holiday needs to be added to each month. 

1 minute ago, Fossa-Boy said:

That's among the worst things. Do ya have MLK day off? I'm just in insomnia mode here, but luckily, we're closed Monday. Yay! We need more holidays. I think one mandatory, paid holiday needs to be added to each month. 

I do indeed have the day off. A minimum of one holiday per month would definitely be welcome.

• Like 2

Just now, DrGravitas said:

I do indeed have the day off. A minimum of one holiday per month would definitely be welcome.

Phew, well, at least ya can sleep in! And yep, we need to make these paid holidays a reality! Somehow, I doubt the incoming labor secretary/CEO of the Hardee's chain would like the idea, as he opposes both minimum wage, and overtime pay...odd, and I think it's the UK where you get three weeks of paid vacation with ( almost) any full time job, as a rule; you don't get things like that here, so much.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

if by love, you mean a tense friendship that breaks every second he pisses me off

thenyes

Our friendship is much stronger than that.

Tell him to stop hitting the bong and to stop being a jerk to you.

Fight for yourself, Jeff. I believe in you. I always have.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Hux said:

Our friendship is much stronger than that.

Tell him to stop hitting the bong and to stop being a jerk to you.

Fight for yourself, Jeff. I believe in you. I always have.

Yes, I play dirty sometimes, I once found a very incriminating FB post, and thus, in my nature, decided to show fucking everyone, and he ended up getting bitched out by my father.

And then he proceeded to become depressed and start to cut himself and I don't know how to feel about that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Yes, I play dirty sometimes, I once found a very incriminating FB post, and thus, in my nature, decided to show fucking everyone, and he ended up getting bitched out by my father.

And then he proceeded to become depressed and start to cut himself and I don't know how to feel about that.

0_0 The fuck? 

He's an online gamer. He smokes pot. He cuts himself sometimes.

I bet he's also in band, too.

Oh, well. He doesn't matter. You do. You matter.

Fuck that guy.

7 minutes ago, Hux said:

0_0 The fuck? 

He's an online gamer. He smokes pot. He cuts himself sometimes.

I bet he's also in band, too.

Oh, well. He doesn't matter. You do. You matter.

Fuck that guy.

He does do a lot of Xbone online

He played trumpet in band when he lived in Florida

6 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

He does do a lot of Xbone online

He played trumpet in band when he lived in Florida

Take the mouthpiece out the trumpet and pee on it.

You will have delicious revenge.

Ask him if he likes the taste sausage when he plays it.

His head will explode.

• Like 1

I installed CM (Cheetah Mobile) Security/Antivirus on my phone because it comes recommended by several websites.

Program's intrusive as all FUCK. Every day it pops up something asking me if I want to disable programs because my memory is being used up, or clean up junk because my memory is filling up. I'm not exactly sure HOW there can be 500mb of "junk files" on my phone every day if I don't use it that much. Sits there and asks me if I want to lock all my programs with pass codes. Notifications all the time on how it can optimize "background mobile data" or shutdown unused programs. I think the last straw was every time I hang up a call, it tells me how much it thinks the call costs and suggests an app that would make calls "Free" (free as in the app uses the data connection to make calls).

I have never seen a more intrusive and annoying antivirus app in my life. Fuck man. About the only awesome thing it does is it has caller ID, which my phone itself doesn't have. I'd keep that part of it if I could.

On 1/15/2017 at 2:13 AM, LazerMaster5 said:

I ripped an Ozzfest CD someone gave me, and iTunes likes to split up albums if the albums include tracks from different musicians. Pretty damn annoying.

That's because you used itutunes to rip stuff. Then it puts it in that stupid non-mp3 format that only Apple uses.

On 1/15/2017 at 9:30 AM, Saxon said:

I just want to know the furries near me. ;^;

No... no you don't...

Being sick

Seriously. It's the one thing in the world I can say I actually, without a doubt hate, like the proper use of the word hate. 

It's part of my USERNAME.

It's terrible.

And then the medication has weird side effects too. 

I'm relatively sure my keyboard is not as far away as it feels right now, for example.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Being sick

Seriously. It's the one thing in the world I can say I actually, without a doubt hate, like the proper use of the word hate. 

It's part of my USERNAME.

It's terrible.

And then the medication has weird side effects too. 

I'm relatively sure my keyboard is not as far away as it feels right now, for example.

Amennn, sicknesses can go bite the big one! That sounds like a nasty bugger you've caught if there's medication involved that's making your view whacked out.. Feel well soon, Feelwell. D;

On the topic of hating sicknesses; I've also caught something that's had me fuming for awhile. Have had a cold since around Christmas, so I guess with leaving it untreated it developed into a sinus infection. On the bright side to this, I get to soak up all this bedrest.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moogle said:

Amennn, sicknesses can go bite the big one! That sounds like a nasty bugger you've caught if there's medication involved that's making your view whacked out.. Feel well soon, Feelwell. D;

It's not even the prescribed stuff doing that to me. It's the cough syrup and maybe the ibuprofen. I'm the definition of lightweight, and that combined with overheating has left me in a weird state. Cough Syrup has mostly worn off now. Though the prescribed stuff is a giant pill that could probably be used as a placeholder for shotgun slugs.

Thank you though! I hope you get well as well. 

@Socketosis and thank you, too

22 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

Ice storms.

It rained last night. Temp was around freezing. The ground was colder than the air. So... ice everywhere.

iceicebaby.jpg

Hit one icy road even worse than this, lost traction, couldn't brake, ended up in a driveway, made my way back to the main road by having one wheel on the grass which had more traction than the road.

And then some asshole in a cherokee or similar came flying up behind me on a dirt road that had patches just like the photo above, tailed me, then shoved me aside and went flying past me. Jeep drivers have to be the biggest douchebags. Some cocky ass young prick. I hope he gets impaled on a tree in his shit vehicle.

when the bag in the cereal box tears so you accidentally pour too much cereal and it's too much of a pain in the ass to put it back in because it just goes out of the tear and behind the bag into the cardboard box so you're stuck with this gross mountain of cereal to eat and even though it's gonna make you sick you feel compelled to eat it anyway because you poured it and you don't want it to go to waste

maybe that's just a me thing idk

10 hours ago, Gator said:

when the bag in the cereal box tears so you accidentally pour too much cereal and it's too much of a pain in the ass to put it back in because it just goes out of the tear and behind the bag into the cardboard box so you're stuck with this gross mountain of cereal to eat and even though it's gonna make you sick you feel compelled to eat it anyway because you poured it and you don't want it to go to waste

maybe that's just a me thing idk

I do that all the time! Well, at least when I used to eat cereal regularly I did. Ziploc bags are lifesavers.