Things that you hate! v2

Sar

How is Subway gross? It's literally just a store that makes sandwiches, and you choose exactly what is put onto your sandwich. So if it's gross, it's probably your fault.

Or do people just hate sandwiches ? ?

Its meats are subpar compared to other deli meats. I do like the steak, bacon, roast beef, and meatball but the chicken, turkey, and ham is soooooo bland. :/

The veggies are nice but I happen to hate all they provide (except onion and avocado) so, I'm just picky on the veggie aspect. 

Honestly, it's really mainly pickiness for me. Herbs and cheese with roast beef, bacon, provolone, avocado, onion, pepper, mustard, and mayo is really good. However that extra stuff ends up making it a $7 sandwich with the discount. xD 

My last tries to explore keep flopping and I hate that.

Edited by Misomie

It's meats are subpar compared to other deli meats. I do like the steak, bacon, roast beef, and meatball but the chicken, turkey, and ham is soooooo bland. :/

The veggies are nice but I happen to hate all they provide (except onion and avocado) so, I'm just picky on the veggie aspect. 

Honestly, it's really mainly pickiness for me. Herbs and cheese with roast beef, bacon, provolone, avocado, onion, pepper, mustard, and mayo is really good. However that extra stuff ends up making it a $7 sandwich with the discount. xD 

My last tries to explore keep flopping and I hate that.

I gotta disagree with that, BUT, being from a different country might have something to do with our different opinions. Whenever I've gone, it's been pretty good quality across all of their meats (besides one of their types of chicken that is so boring and plain).

How is Subway gross? It's literally just a store that makes sandwiches, and you choose exactly what is put onto your sandwich. So if it's gross, it's probably your fault.

Or do people just hate sandwiches ? ?

I actually hate sandwiches and everyone hates me for it.

I hate it when naps turn into day long sleeps, especially when I forget to turn TeamSpeak off... Because of reasons I don't time out like most folk do, so I ended up coming back to like 10 messages and having to email people and explain that I derped like a baws.

My car wouldn't start today.

I have a ride coming, but I will be late, and if this continues I will be fired.

I try to arrive early every day and do my best work, but I'm not even done with training and I might soon lose my job due to automotive issues.

If I can't hold down a job, I can't do things for other people because I won't even have enough money for my apartment. It's not my fault, and I do everything I can to be there on time. I go out to start my car 25 min before I even have to leave, and leave 20 min early.

But fuckit, because appearently no matter what I do something that is out of my control is going to strip away the only good job/chance at a job I've ever had in my life and ever will.

I disagree.

To each their own, but I disagree with your disagreement. Especially when I see it on almost every album released a certain number of years after that band's most popular album. People don't seem to realize that a band probably isn't going to play the exact same stuff for five or ten years straight.

Annoying people on the bus. There was this lady and she had this dumb laugh and kept laughing and laughing about the same joke. She had an Olaf plush and kept trying to get this other lady to kiss his butt. She kept showing her his butt and kept saying to kiss it. She did this for over 20 minutes.

I don't understand people like this.

shitty morning. managed to actually eat breakfast for the first time, first block of class was okay until i actually had to teach. it's clear the information i gave my student was poor because she didn't sing the passage very well. second block was hell and no one listened to me. i have no idea what to do with those kids anymore.

now my keys are missing, probably fell out of my pocket at the school and i'm freaking out. until i next see my roommate which could be as late as 6 pm i cannot go home, eat, practice, or get out of these clothes. my phone is also almost dead so it's just...infuriating that i finally have things at least sort of in place and then they immediately go to shit in one fell swoop.

frankly this whole week has been shit. i have to be optimistic to make shit work, but this is just turning into fucking bullshit and i don't know how to deal with it patiently anymore.

Edited by evan

Roaches. 

I totally agree!

Near Houston, Texas, where I live, we have large roaches here. People often call them "water bugs" but they are revolting, disgusting roaches. Some of them I swear you could put a saddle on them and ride them down the highway!

I hate graffiti. In another thread about work: https://phoenix.corvidae.org/topic/258-whats-your-job/ i posted I was a Neighborhood handyman while I am in between jobs as a chemist. I am really beginning to hate the damn youth gangs and their graffiti in the neighborhood. It seems like every other day I am having to repaint something, or scour something to get rid of it. I'd like to catch the little jerks and let them feel the pain of a scourge!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scourge

Edited by Skylar Husky