Things that you hate! v2

Sar

I totally agree!

Near Houston, Texas, where I live, we have large roaches here. People often call them "water bugs" but they are revolting, disgusting roaches. Some of them I swear you could put a saddle on them and ride them down the highway!

I hate graffiti. In another thread about work: https://phoenix.corvidae.org/topic/258-whats-your-job/ i posted I was a Neighborhood handyman while I am in between jobs as a chemist. I am really beginning to hate the damn youth gangs and their graffiti in the neighborhood. It seems like every other day I am having to repaint something, or scour something to get rid of it. I'd like to catch the little jerks and let them feel the pain of a scourge!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scourge

I live 30 or so minutes outside of Houston and, yeah, they're big and disgrossting. Even the one people call "house roaches", those awful wingless ones, are big. I hate them. I hate them with a fiery passion that would put the fires of hell to shame. Ugh. Roaches. 

I also hate canned spinach or what I call "canned demon shit".

• Like 2

That I live in a shitty neighbourhood.

Just this afternoon a whole load of cop cars and an ambulance were at the flats at the end of my street while I was walking home from the bus stop. The same block(s) of flats that I have previously found a few hypodermic needles from druggies on the grass outside, and the flats themselves have caught fire like, 5 times in the last 8 years. One of my neighbours (who're pretty much the only other decently behaved household on the street) have had a hose roll stolen from their front yard, and my family has had our lawn mower stolen from the back.

This area has also been ranked quite high on the list of most deprived areas in the country.

And it shows.

Fun.

That I live in a shitty neighbourhood.

Just this afternoon a whole load of cop cars and an ambulance were at the flats at the end of my street while I was walking home from the bus stop. The same block(s) of flats that I have previously found a few hypodermic needles from druggies on the grass outside, and the flats themselves have caught fire like, 5 times in the last 8 years. One of my neighbours (who're pretty much the only other decently behaved household on the street) have had a hose roll stolen from their front yard, and my family has had our lawn mower stolen from the back.

This area has also been ranked quite high on the list of most deprived areas in the country.

And it shows.

Fun.

If you think that's bad, we had the fucking SAS show up early-morning next door with MP5s and all and we still don't know what that was about.

this is actually the SECOND time with a second set of neighbors, and neither case showed up in our local papers

this place is cursed

apparently we have a local ghost legend as well

Edited by Sir Gibby

I hate being thanked for being a friend or being there for people I love I don't see it as being nice I see it as being me and I don't need to be thanked for telling the truth or being me 

• Like 1

I hate being thanked for being a friend or being there for people I love I don't see it as being nice I see it as being me and I don't need to be thanked for telling the truth or being me 

I like to thank people who treat me well for the simple fact that most people are assholes and I cherish those who are not. I want to make sure the people who are good to me know how much I appreciate them and don't take them for granted because I fear if they think I'm ungrateful or don't like them then they'll go away. Hopefully you don't show them how much you hate it, they're really not trying to irritate you, I'm sure.

I like to thank people who treat me well for the simple fact that most people are assholes and I cherish those who are not. I want to make sure the people who are good to me know how much I appreciate them and don't take them for granted because I fear if they think I'm ungrateful or don't like them then they'll go away. Hopefully you don't show them how much you hate it, they're really not trying to irritate you, I'm sure.

I know this it's just the way I am I've been like it since I was a kid I'm a caring person by nature so being thanked just feels weird to me. 

Some people need to thank others for kindness =). For me I think it's because I feel so shit as a person, I'm quite amazed that anyone makes the time for me when I enjoy their company. And with that comes gratitude.

My flatmates have said the same thing, I say thank you too much for tiny shit like them inviting me into their room to shoot the shit. To them it seems unnecessary, but I just feel so grateful that they include me in the group.

I hate that I have been living here for a single week, and I'm already fucking ill. I feel like I'm fucking dying.

Yesterday it was a painful chest and a sore throat. Tonight, it's a MONSTER sore throat, hard to breathe, some weird ass pain in both sides of my jaw, and a headache. On top of that I was MASSIVELY hung over all of today. I'm amazed I wasn't sick in my lectures.

Some people need to thank others for kindness =). For me I think it's because I feel so shit as a person, I'm quite amazed that anyone makes the time for me when I enjoy their company. And with that comes gratitude.

And that probably is the reason I don't and will never see you Alex or anyone who I care about as being shit I see you as who you are a wonderful person because you are and I am only telling the truth of what I see and when I see you I see a wonderful smart young lady with an incredible future ahead of you. 

Thanks, Joel!

Thank you, man!

Love ya, ye friendly cunt. You da best! Thanks! !

Edited by Hewge

"alright need to finish this composition"

*fall asleep after fifteen minutes, wake up several times at night only to give up and go to bed*

"ok set an alarm so you wake up on time"

*sleep through it, nearly miss a rehearsal*

"...ookkaaaaaay, just as long you don't play like shit"

*two shitty rehearsals and performances in a row*

"come on, just at least write this composition"

*fall asleep uncontrollably again*

"...set an alarm?"

*wake up two hours late*

"alright need to finish this composition"

*fall asleep after fifteen minutes, wake up several times at night only to give up and go to bed*

"ok set an alarm so you wake up on time"

*sleep through it, nearly miss a rehearsal*

"...ookkaaaaaay, just as long you don't play like shit"

*two shitty rehearsals and performances in a row*

"come on, just at least write this composition"

*fall asleep uncontrollably again*

"...set an alarm?"

*wake up two hours late*

I relate to this so much

so I guess just "feeling so tired, all of the time"

ASMR voice videos. Everyone talks about how calming they are or how they help you fall asleep. Every time I start one I hear the tiny little smacks of the persons lips AND IT SENDS ME INTO A RAGE SO INFINITE MATHEMATICIANS ARE IMPRESSED.

I hate when I start noticing musicians breathing in before they sing a verse on a song. I don't hate the act itself, I hate then I notice it. Either way, can't they turn away from the mic to breathe? (That sounds familiar...)

I hate when I start noticing musicians breathing in before they sing a verse on a song. I don't hate the act itself, I hate then I notice it. Either way, can't they turn away from the mic to breathe? (That sounds familiar...)

I guess they can. Traditionally though the producer would just edit it out, but nowadays a lot of artists want to produce that "live" feeling even on recordings so they just leave them in.