Things that you hate! v2

Sar

My sleeping pattern has completely collapsed. The earlier I sleep, the less hours I sleep for. Woke up at fricken 4am this morning... A week ago I was going to sleep at that time. I also have a hell of a difficult time falling asleep after waking up... so I've gone from getting up really late to getting up really early in the space of a week.

So, a friend of mine got dumped by his girlfriend yesterday. It was his first real breakup, and he took it really hard. He was crying, still is, can't eat, his self esteem hit rock bottom and he felt disposable and inadequate.

And then, what do I see? His girlfriend whining on Facebook and making several posts about how she needs support.
Kinda bugs me, that.

The medication I take makes me an insomniac, can I play too?

You're supposed to combine the medication that makes you overly alert with a medication that makes you drowsy. Just keep adding new ones until they balance. (I wish I were entirely joking, but I've seen cases where it looked like a doctor was taking this very approach.)

ya'll need to take some melatonin or sizzurp or something gosh

not like i'm one to talk i can't fall asleep even with that and wake up an hour before my alarm ;v;

Already have a script for melatonin, but can't afford to get it filled right now 'u'

Sure, you can play! Come sit in my lap! ;3

wut

While replying to another thread, one of my bigger pet peeves resurfaced.

I hate it when people come at you with ulterior motives. Specifically, I hate people that only talk to you because they want something out of you. The most common I see is either people only talking to me because they're interested in getting a relationship or something out of me (they will literally talk to me nonstop for a few days, ask me out, an when I nicely decline, they suddenly disappear and don't talk to me anymore), or, as an artist, people who only befriend you in hopes of scoring free art out of you. Like goddamn, people like that piss me off to no end.

Fire Ant bites. I got bit by a few when I had to clean up trash from the community center after the city garbage came. Apparently a bag fell out during the lifting and dumping of the dumpster. I have a reaching and grasping tool to prevent having to stoop over to pick stuff up, but some ants got on my work boots unnoticed and were up my legs before I noticed. They send out some chemical signal (pheromone, most likely) to strike all at the same time.

Edited by Skylar Husky

How obsessive I am, and how I'm constantly fearing I'm annoying because of it.

Also, this fat, ginger chick I have the unfortunate pleasure of knowing. She does not know what "stop that and be quiet" means. She constantly yells, and constantly tells people what to do. If you say, "Oh, I want to go to this lunch line instead of that one" she'll loudly yell "NO" in your ear and then make some other loud, retarded fucking noise. She's unbearable, yet she has a boyfriend.

Edited by Sidewalk Surfboard

Sounds almost like my relationship with roughly 20 manufacturing companies in China. They only contact me when they need help figuring out where they fucked up in their latest and greatest LED design.

Ants are essentially wingless wasps. They only bite to get a grip so they can sting you, which is what's causing the actual discomfort.

And for another thing I hate, this time about myself - all the fucking metal and plastic composites replacing parts of my skeleton, and by extension, drunk drivers (who are the cause of me having a partially-artificial skeleton.)

What, you don't want to become a cyborg? You just need powered joints and you can be superhuman.

Ants are essentially wingless wasps. They only bite to get a grip so they can sting you, which is what's causing the actual discomfort.

That is interesting. Did you know that their venom contains Formic acid? It is one of the simplest organic acids.

I despise how when I am trying to buy something at a place of business it seems no one has it in stock and they want me go online to buy it. Gee thanks for nothing! I could have done that at home. I was out of the house and expected to find that in your store. That is why it is called a "store." Stuff is stored there until sold.

Ahh, marching band in high school. >.> Makes me glad I quit my quad/quint tenors.

college band is so much worse. i liked high school band, i loved drumcorps, i hate this so much. so frustrating and i have to do it to graduate.

I hate when people come to me all mopey expecting me to know what to do to make them feel better just because I've gone through depression.

And then when you say that you can't be a crutch for their problems anymore because it's dragging you down they suddenly think you're the scum of the earth and break off communication with you completely.

Shallow cunts. =/

My dad's trying to get in contact with me and I'm triggered to hell. 

We've never really talked, he ran away before I was born. I want to tell him to fuck off, but at the same time he actually initiated contact. I'm scared I'm gonna be rejected again. 

I don't even know who he is except for I share a bunch of my genetics with him. 

I wanna try for my own conscious, but damn... what the fuck... my mind is a clusterfuck of self loathing right now.

My dad's trying to get in contact with me and I'm triggered to hell. 

We've never really talked, he ran away before I was born. I want to tell him to fuck off, but at the same time he actually initiated contact. I'm scared I'm gonna be rejected again. 

I don't even know who he is except for I share a bunch of my genetics with him. 

I wanna try for my own conscious, but damn... what the fuck... my mind is a clusterfuck of self loathing right now.

I'm sorry but I cannot take the word triggered seriously anymore
But man that sucks