Things that you hate! v2

Sar

7 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

D:

SAVE THE PLUSHIES

yus D:

hence running through dryer to kill bedbug eggs 'n stuff

hopefully if i have them inside of pillowcases they won't get frayed too much :<

some of them were from my mother and aren't even made anywhere anymore ;-;

edit: also I hope you get over your art block mrew :<

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, george99g said:

Waking up at 7 AM on a Saturday because a neighbor's phone was vibrating.

Holy fucking shit, what is wrong with me?

That sucks really badly :<

One the one hand, I haven't been able to sleep because bedbugs, whoo. MAYBE WE HAVE RADAR EARS IRL AND HAVE SUPERPOWERS.

seriously though that sucks D:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, george99g said:

Waking up at 7 AM on a Saturday because a neighbor's phone was vibrating.

Holy fucking shit, what is wrong with me?

Opposite for me

It's Saturday, I stayed up late last night and woke up to sunset

What have I done with my life? 😣

Ps: the sunset itself is awesome and beautiful

20161105_154159.jpg

• Like 1

Getting an e-mail from a random site I don't know with a link saying someone I know IRL said something about me. (I asked this person about about it. They said they didn't do anything.)
Clicking the link and being asked to register to see what they said about me.
Leaving the page and getting another e-mail that I have been automatically registered with the password e-mailed to me in plaintext.
Having to fill in a Facebook registration's worth of fake information that's formatted well enough to pass the form.
Having to go through 4 confirmation menus to delete the account, one of which offered me 3 days of premium on their site.

And then, to top it all off, these people keeping my account for 6 months in case I decide to reconsider.

I am livid.

This is only when talking to people on direct services like Discord, but I hate that sperg style typing some people have. You bring up a topic and the person responds with one fragmented sentence and then another fragmented sentence that appears to complete a thought, but actually doesn't. So you start typing. And then they start another fragmented thought. And they do that 10+ times rapidly.

So on Discord or 

whatever they end up

talking like this

for like ten or so

posts blowing up my notifications

rather than make a complete 

fucking thought and it's so goddamn 

annoying

Even more annoying is how in between they'll change the topic sometimes as they're going. If I had something to say in response to one of the bunch of fractured sentences they made, they don't even respond to it as long as they got their point across. It's the epitome of  legit being talked over and talked at through digital text and kills any drive I have to converse with the person. Just annoying.

Door-to-door anything. Had someone show up today to ask me to vote for [insert local dude here]. Tried to tell her I wasn't interested in a nice way, saying I'd look into it later but was busy and she just kept wanting to talk. "Okay i'll give you a quick rundown then." Ended up going, "Listen I honestly don't give a shit. I'm sorry, but I don't. Have a nice day." And as I'm closing the door she goes. "Wow you're rude as hell."

BITCH YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAME TO MY HOUSE UNINVITED TO TALK POLITICS! YOU ARE LUCKY I DIDNT CALL YOU A CUNT

18 hours ago, LadyRadarEars said:

Fucking family next door has been drying their clothes on the chainlink fence outside, with some of it just six inches off the ground, and now the entire building has bedbugs.

i had to get my lighter and go outside for a bit to set some safe fires on the rocks to calm down

Phew, good luck on those...very hard to get rid of. Been lucky so far, out here. But they are more and more common.

Other things I hate: Ticks, They are SO gross. Picked one off me today after a walk down a trail in this park, it was the huge, fat kind, and not a deer tick, but still! *shivers*

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, PurpleTail said:

No, I just don't understand them and some of their actions makes me feel furious. Men in general are much better and practical friends. Well I never had a single female friend though, so this view can change.

Just because you don't understand women due to your inexperience with them does not justify you should hate on them. I am saying this as a fellow man. 

6 hours ago, Lopaw said:

Not being able to get a credit card due to having no credit history.

Annoying because I need one to set up a PayPal account in order to try my luck at getting commissions for anthro art stuff as well as buying other stuff.

You can use a debit card to set up a Paypal account, I set up mine without a credit card (though I really should get one to start building up my credit...)

I wanted an ice-cold Alex Jones Grape Soda. But all I had was a lukewarm Alex Jones Grape Soda. So, I put it in the freezer to cool it a bit while I went to change after getting home from the grocery store. The moment I closed the freezer door, I forgot about wanting my soda.

That was yesterday.

Today, open my freezer (I've actually forgotten why at this point) and discovered the remains of my ice-cold Alex Jones Grape Shaved Ice. It exploded like a grenade, covering my (thankfully quite bare) freezer in tiny glass shards.

• Like 3

Fuckin' inconvenient boners. They hound me day and night, like hounds hounding a meat sausage that is also a honer, but the hounds are boners, too.

Talking to a pretty girl or a handsome guy? Guess what? Inconvenient boner.

Tying your shoes? Boner 

Buying some groceries? Not without an inconvenient boner, you're not.

lolpenis

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

I wanted an ice-cold Alex Jones Grape Soda. But all I had was a lukewarm Alex Jones Grape Soda. So, I put it in the freezer to cool it a bit while I went to change after getting home from the grocery store. The moment I closed the freezer door, I forgot about wanting my soda.

That was yesterday.

Today, open my freezer (I've actually forgotten why at this point) and discovered the remains of my ice-cold Alex Jones Grape Shaved Ice. It exploded like a grenade, covering my (thankfully quite bare) freezer in tiny glass shards.

You could have put it in the fridge like a normal person.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Facial hair, at least on me. I wish it would just stop growing! I don't want it! And shaving gets costly, and I get lazy...

For me it's quite the opposite, I wish I could grow more than I do ;u;

3 hours ago, Hux said:

Fuckin' inconvenient boners. They hound me day and night, like hounds hounding a meat sausage that is also a honer, but the hounds are boners, too.

Tying your shoes? Boner 

lolpenis

Basically my life when in public.

At home noooooo, everything's fine. In public, BAM

3 hours ago, Hux said:

Tying your shoes? Boner 

lolpenis

It's posts like this that make me glad puberty is a distant memory. I am the master of my own peeeeeeen~

2 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

You could have put it in the fridge like a normal person.

Sometimes you want it cold as quick as possible, this is normal. So is forgetting about it.

But glass, Doc, for reals? You have a phd I expected better.

22 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

For me it's quite the opposite, I wish I could grow more than I do ;u;

Basically my life when in public.

At home noooooo, everything's fine. In public, BAM

BAM! Nothing but boners! Even worse is trying to conceal these unplanned erections, but I ain't licensed to carry a concealed weapon. Always tryin' to hide my boner behind pillows, clipboards, papers n' shit.

I also wish I could grow more facial hair :(

21 minutes ago, Sourdough said:

It's posts like this that make me glad puberty is a distant memory. I am the master of my own peeeeeeen~

Careful, Peen Master. You may boast now, but let's not forget that the peen can be a treacherous thing. One minute you're riding high, but then... BAM! Inconvenient boner.

I finished puberty many moons ago, but my peen remains a fickle and impulsive beast.

Best wishes and happy penising, gentlemen.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Hux said:

BAM! Nothing but boners! Even worse is trying to conceal these unplanned erections, but I ain't licensed to carry a concealed weapon. Always tryin' to hide my boner behind pillows, clipboards, papers n' shit.

I also wish I could grow more facial hair :(

Careful, Peen Master. You may boast now, but let's not forget that the peen can be a treacherous thing. One minute you're riding high, but then... BAM! Inconvenient boner.

I finished puberty many moons ago, but my peen remains a fickle and impulsive beast.

Best wishes and happy penising, gentlemen.

Yep, it's true...I've found I go through phases where I still get boners at the most embarrassing times, on and off for years, and when I least expect it: At work, getting off the train, in the grocery store...and not linked to any particular visual stimuli, more to daydreaming, or, they just kinda happen. I doubt any male will ever be free of this looming threat!

9 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Yep, it's true...I've found I go through phases where I still get boners at the most embarrassing times, on and off for years, and when I least expect it: At work, getting off the train, in the grocery store...and not linked to any particular visual stimuli, more to daydreaming, or, they just kinda happen. I doubt any male will ever be free of this looming threat!

Yup. Classical case of spontaneous erection disorder. I'm afraid it's terminal.

10 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

A man can't help  himself against his primal instincts when he sees a hot gril :v

I like to roast my sausage on hot grils.

This is now the boner thread. Mods, plz change the title of the thread to "Hux's Boner Chat". Post about boners here every 420 seconds or you will be visited by a spoopy skeleton boner.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

I ain't gonna say anything, but I'll just leave this here... https://phoenix.corvidae.org/topic/4345-my-grill-caught-fire-again-u/

;V

2d3c1324a8d9e3548b6471ea20d0b417.jpg

:3c

On Topic, so I don't accidentally overfennec this thread:

Had to open door to cold night air because of sudden weird breathing problem, like, idk if my brain was worried about carbon monoxide and was just being silly or not, but suddenly feeling drunk and having to force myself to breath when I haven't touched a drink all day was kinda scary ._.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LadyRadarEars said:

On Topic, so I don't accidentally overfennec this thread:

Had to open door to cold night air because of sudden weird breathing problem, like, idk if my brain was worried about carbon monoxide and was just being silly or not, but suddenly feeling drunk and having to force myself to breath when I haven't touched a drink all day was kinda scary ._.

Our bodies are essentially organic and very complex carbon based machines. There's bound to be something that goes wrong, like breathing, which I am sure is just temporal breathing rhythm or heart beat desynchronisation. I have them all the time due to low lung capacity and desynced heart and I've just sort of learned to live with them. 

But yeah, could be carbon monoxide too. Might explain the feeling of inebriation

Why is it the only rips I get in my jeans are in the crotch area? Like, I can live with holes in the knees or anywhere else, but tha'ts the one spot I need to not have holes because society doesn't need to see that.

So now I either toss these out or try and fix them, but the rips are like right next to the big seam going down the middle and I dunno how fixable that is. Jeans ain't new new either, but still. New enough to still be wearable >:[

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Conker said:

Why is it the only rips I get in my jeans are in the crotch area? Like, I can live with holes in the knees or anywhere else, but tha'ts the one spot I need to not have holes because society doesn't need to see that.

So now I either toss these out or try and fix them, but the rips are like right next to the big seam going down the middle and I dunno how fixable that is. Jeans ain't new new either, but still. New enough to still be wearable >:[

Oh god that is like the worst thing, not sure if its possible to patch that, unless like, the patch goes OVER the seam in the middle, but that'd make them less comfortable D:

inb4 inappropriate joke about the size of your privates

On 11/3/2016 at 1:37 PM, Osrik said:

Whatever is causing the disk usage on my computer to shoot up to 100% periodically.

I have been trying to figure it out, but there are so many possibilities and it is difficult to test them when the computer is barely functional...

Make sure you backup anything important immediately. Might be a HD problem. It's a good idea even if that's not the case.

@LadyRadarEars if you want any suggestions on destroying those bedbugs, let me know. As a veteran of the bedbug war I found some things more effective than others.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Conker said:

The SAME DAMN THING happens to me with almost every pair of jeans I know.

I just recommend wearing something under them, preferably underwear, trying to keep the legs closed, or, if you carry a bag with you, place it front of your crotch.

10 hours ago, LadyRadarEars said:

Oh god that is like the worst thing, not sure if its possible to patch that, unless like, the patch goes OVER the seam in the middle, but that'd make them less comfortable D:

inb4 inappropriate joke about the size of your privates

I think if I turn them inside out I can maybe sew the two offending areas together. It's like directly in the middle, the X where all four seams come together, so pretty hidden. If I can stop it from getting bigger...well, worth a shot anyways. Even a shitty pair of jeans ain't exactly cheap :\