Things that you hate! v2

Sar

12 minutes ago, Moogle said:

I'm sorry @FenrirDarkWolf.. Just keep at it, something's bound to stick. :( Have you tried volunteering anywhere (to improve your people skills & get general experience)? People tend not to push away someone who is willing to do free labour.

I literally don't even know where to go for anything.

I've lived in this town all my life and I have no contacts that can help me or any experience or anything.

I really do just feel like a failure.

21 hours ago, Conker said:

Why is it the only rips I get in my jeans are in the crotch area? Like, I can live with holes in the knees or anywhere else, but tha'ts the one spot I need to not have holes because society doesn't need to see that.

So now I either toss these out or try and fix them, but the rips are like right next to the big seam going down the middle and I dunno how fixable that is. Jeans ain't new new either, but still. New enough to still be wearable >:[

my work pants also have a crotch hole.  i can't afford to go buy new ones any time soon, but since no one stares deep into my crotch most of the time, no one has noticed.  :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

I've lived in this town all my life and I have no contacts that can help me or any experience or anything.

Have you ever considered relocating? I used to live in a small ranch town in Texas and I had exactly the same problems you seem to have employment wise. I later moved to Ohio and it was ridiculously easy to find a job. Like, they grow on trees in Ohio. It's a great place to be if you're looking for work.

6 minutes ago, Hux said:

Have you ever considered relocating? I used to live in a small ranch town in Texas and I had exactly the same problems you seem to have employment wise. I later moved to Ohio and it was ridiculously easy to find a job. Like, they grow on trees in Ohio. It's a great place to be if you're looking for work.

I literally can't though. I can't drive, and if I did, I don't own a car. I have no money to my name.

Speaking of boners in public, for some odd reason I almost always get aroused only in public, which has made me wonder if I have voyeurism. Or maybe the opposite of voyeurism, where instead I want to watch, I want people to watch me. Or maybe I just like the idea of secretly being turned on in public and no one knows... that danger of being caught or something.

• Like 1

lol, so I just had this argument with my roommate that originally happened because he fucking squeezed my cat so hard he squealed because he jumped up where his tv is

then he fucking proceeds to say how much he hates the house

Eventually I snapped and told him to get the fuck out

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Dude contact school or career resources, I guarantee there is somewhere thats willing to take free labor,  and if you do that for a couple hours a couple days you have something to put on a resume and say you have experience. 

• Like 1

There is a leak in this map and I can't fucking find it.

Half-Life maps need to be completely sealed against the void for lighting calculations to run, so I have to find this damn leak and plug it if I want to go any farther.

...and then immediately after posting this I look up and the culprit is staring me in the face. God damn it.

• Like 2

For Christ's sake if someone is slowing down that does not mean also slow down they are trying to change Lanes. If you also slow down then that person misses their exit don't do that. I'm f****** furious right now and my stupid phone sensors when I curse so I can't even say f*** to to let my anger out

• Like 5

I had made many plans for the weekend and literally all of them got canceled for one reason or another and I'm left with the tasks I delayed to make room for the planned activities piling up on me now.

I've had a tough week behind me and I thought this weekend was looking up and I was going to use this as a pivot point to hoist me up but instead my mind is giving me such a beating I don't want to be alone.

I thought I was getting out of a depressive bout but I guess I'm rebounding back again as I can do nothing to raise my spirits up.

I'd drink to that but I've nothing. At least alcoholism isn't present....yet.

• Like 1

"just checking in to confirm, are we still rehearsing tonight at 7?"

*two implicitly "no shit" answers, even though there was no initial confirmation that this rehearsal existed*

"kay cool"

4th person : "hey actually im really sick and cant rehearse"

oh look hello there mr. exact reason why i fucking check for confirmation

im so sick of people being inconsistent with schedules and logistics and then talking to me like im stupid when im asking questions i need answers to. i dont have time to waste on miscommunications.

20 minutes ago, Snagged Cub said:

Thanks for reminding >.<

I've been up for the last 26 hours. Don't ask me why

but why

past couple of days i haven't had anything but naps because plans kept getting messed up, and now i almost feel like i got a damn fever or something