Things that you hate! v2

Sar

I have to teach myself DHTML and learn to code a sizeable complex program with it to a specification, all in the space of 3 weeks

I know nothing
I don't know where to start
Why did I pick Computer Science
Holy shit why is this happening

someone hold me

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

I have to teach myself DHTML and learn to code a sizeable complex program with it to a specification, all in the space of 3 weeks

I know nothing
I don't know where to start
Why did I pick Computer Science
Holy shit why is this happening

someone hold me

I might be able to help ya if you want, since I've been dabbling a lot with that kind of stuff lately.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

Back 10 years ago when I was learning how to do maps for the original Unreal Tournament, which is probably around the same level of technology and poly count as HL, most people designed maps that had the same amount of texture and detail as UT2004 maps... which was insane. The maps were damn beautiful though.

And when I started designing I was designing around the level the game was designed for, because I was just starting out. When I showed my half-finished maps to those communities and advice, I had a lot of people bash me. "It's not detailed enough." "You're a noob." "Never show your first maps off." "That's terrible." "Needs to be all high detailed and shit like ours." Had my computer at the time not been stolen in a break in, I might have quit anyway. I get that your first work will always be sloppy, it's like artwork, you'll draw stick figures before good stuff. But I'm a stickler for detail and I felt I was progressing well. So I think I understand.

I had much the same mentality, to the point that I never released any of my level-work. Even today I struggle with over-complicating and over-detailing things, though I've gotten a bit better at sharing and seeking feedback. It is the one lesson in such matters that I wish I'd learned at college.

As they say: Publish Or Perish.

• Like 1

YEAH OK LIFE GET SICK ONCE, EVERYTHING NORMAL YA JUST GET A LITTLE BUG WAIT IT OFF.

NO NO GOTTA GO GET SICK A SECOND TIME. A NICE RESISTANT LITTLE BUG TO MAKE SURE I SUFFER ENOUGH BEFORE IT GOES AWAY.

NOW I GOTTA GET AN EVEN WORSE FUCKING DISEASE A THIRD FUCKING TIME THIS MONTH.

GOING TO SCHOOL JUST MAKES IT 10000000% TIMES BETTER DURING FLU SEASON. ESPECIALLY WITH THE DRY AIR CAUSING NOSE BLEEDS 24/7.

WOOOOOO ALLERGIES ON TOP OF IT TOO.

NO? NOT FINISHED YET? HERE, HAVE 4 PROJECTS AND 3 ESSAYS DUE BY THURSDAY

OH WAIT, THERES MORE! EXAMS ARE NEXT WEEK. WOOOOOOO STUDYING ALL NIGHT.

EVERYTHING IS GOING SO AMAZINGLY ISNT IT?

IMG_0031.JPG

• Like 2

9 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

lol

To be honest, I am not much of a football guy, but it's funny seeing you so bent out of shape over the results of one game.

Well...
A) Since 2000 Michigan has only beat Ohio State twice. TWICE. We're one of the best teams out there, would be nice to win once.

B) Had Michigan won they might have been in the playoffs... for the first time ever. Now, probably not. We might get a nice bowl game no one watches. Like the Dollar General Bowl (that's a real bowl)

C) Michigan was winning until the last seconds of the game. Kinda sucks when you think you have it then boom, the tables turn.

D) A lot of Ohio State fans I meet seem to be cocky dicks. I've had to listen to their shit all the time online, bragging and boasting and being trolls and dicks.

E) The game had a lot of questionable calls. The game winning call was the worst, and was based on whether the guy with the ball (#16) crossed the white/yellow line. As you can see, it doesn't look like he crossed the yellow line, yet the refs called it as if he crossed the line.

4th1.0.gif

CyYLeJqUsAAecql.jpg

Doesn't look like #16 crossed that line, but the refs called it like he did. And because of that OSU won. Ref's need some fucking glasses if you ask me.

Also, a guy went on a stabbing spree on OSU campus. I swear it wasn't me.

Football sucks.

I had to watch so many games for marching band :')

I don't hate the sport itself, it's mostly just eh...

I hate THE CRAZY FANS

especially because they're SO LOUD and I have sensitive hearing.

Mostly because I was a clarinet so I was surrounded by more screaming women than a straight man could dream of.

• Like 1

Wanting more of a specific kind of material that I have to make a big project, but then finding out it's discontinued and I wasted much of mine on stupid shitty shit for practice.

Also paying extra for a 2 day shipment, and it gets there in 4 anyway. I could have paid for regular shipping instead, god damn.

Finally, a soliloquy to folks who use the urinal, spit their chaw wad onto the actually-fucking-expensive-fancy-fresh-smelling-jelly-splash-guards, then proceed to not flush, and walk away. That mess sits there all weekend, stewing in it's own foul juices, making crusty piss tobacco tea for me to scrub out come Monday.

Never mind that the abomination of a broth actually goes moldy before i find it, and do you understand what kind of smell moldy tobacco urinal makes? Congratulations, the whole room reeks like somebody let a thousand cats piss in a humidor full of the cheapest half-cotton stogies your pap saved to give away to friends and family when he got a real fucking heir to his name.

Oh what's that, you're saving water by not flushing, eh? Well pardon me, Capitan Fucking Planet over here thinks it takes less water to flush that mess fresh in one go than I use to remove the rancid fuckup toilet soup he's gone and made with the combined power of his bladder and a raging tobacco addiction. Oh, and you know how hard that tobacco dries onto that urinal cake? Pro tip: it takes a pressure washer to get it off again.

I don't have a fucking pressure washer.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, littlerock said:

Oh, and you know how hard that tobacco dries onto that urinal cake? Pro tip: it takes a pressure washer to get it off again.

I just do not get why people are putting cakes in urinals either, as well as the tobacco. People are weird.

BirthdayCake-640x426.jpg

• Like 3

My dental appointment was a disaster. It's partly my fault for not contacting them again after the metal piece came completely out, but they don't keep the little braided metal pieces on hand, so they didn't just put in a new one. They suggested switching to a plastic retainer that I would wear a couple times a week at night. I flip-flopped on that or another metal pieces (with another appointment) but decided to give the plastic one a go. At least it wouldn't have food getting caught in it. I didn't have a great experience with plastic retainers after my braces, but at least these would only be at night. I figured at least I can switch back to the metal piece if they end up being a hassle after giving them a shot for a year or so.

Unfortunately, it turned out they don't produce them right away (they didn't mention that it would still require a separate appointment) so now I have to go again to pick them up and if they don't fit right, I'll have to make a third appointment. Worse yet, they couldn't quote me a price on the plastic beforehand but once it was all decided suddenly they could! They were able to quote me a price on the metal one beforehand and guess what, it turned out the plastic one was going to be the same price.

All I can say is this plastic one better sure as hell be less of a hassle at night than the metal ones can be when eating. Otherwise I'm going to have to drop yet another $350 to switch again. At the very least, I could probably time the switch back so that I can get it done along with one of my scheduled cleanings.

20 minutes ago, DrGravitas said:

My dental appointment was a disaster. It's partly my fault for not contacting them again after the metal piece came completely out, but they don't keep the little braided metal pieces on hand, so they didn't just put in a new one. They suggested switching to a plastic retainer that I would wear a couple times a week at night. I flip-flopped on that or another metal pieces (with another appointment) but decided to give the plastic one a go. At least it wouldn't have food getting caught in it. I didn't have a great experience with plastic retainers after my braces, but at least these would only be at night. I figured at least I can switch back to the metal piece if they end up being a hassle after giving them a shot for a year or so.

Unfortunately, it turned out they don't produce them right away (they didn't mention that it would still require a separate appointment) so now I have to go again to pick them up and if they don't fit right, I'll have to make a third appointment. Worse yet, they couldn't quote me a price on the plastic beforehand but once it was all decided suddenly they could! They were able to quote me a price on the metal one beforehand and guess what, it turned out the plastic one was going to be the same price.

All I can say is this plastic one better sure as hell be less of a hassle at night than the metal ones can be when eating. Otherwise I'm going to have to drop yet another $350 to switch again. At the very least, I could probably time the switch back so that I can get it done along with one of my scheduled cleanings.

This $350 better include Nitrous Oxide!

43 minutes ago, littlerock said:

This sounds like Aspen dental. Am I right? Because they're a huge fucking scam.

Nah, this is a private practice. They generally do fine work. So much in fact that after I moved I still drive about an hour just to go to him. But, this time it all just kind of train-wrecked.

30 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

This $350 better include Nitrous Oxide!

Ain't nobody got time for that! I needed to be able to drive home afterwards. Plus, all they could do right now was drill off the existing glue and take an imprint.

2 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

If they're anything like the ones I have, they should be much less of a hassle; they really don't bother me at all while I sleep. Though if they don't fit right, that probably won't be the case... I'm assuming they made molds of your teeth to make the plastic retainers off of?

If so, and they are using a similar system that made the ones I use, you should be perfectly fine in terms of them fitting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Osrik said:

If they're anything like the ones I have, they should be much less of a hassle; they really don't bother me at all while I sleep. Though if they don't fit right, that probably won't be the case... I'm assuming they made molds of your teeth to make the plastic retainers off of?

If so, and they are using a similar system that made the ones I use, you should be perfectly fine in terms of them fitting.

Yes, that's what they did today. Good to hear you've had a positive experience here.

I suppose I should expect at least some progress on these things; I mean it has been a good 15 years or so since I last had to deal with the plastic thing...

I am angry that even though I spent the entire day fixing my mother's shed like she wanted me to, she still yelled at me. The wood was rotting around the door and the hinge screws were pulling out. It was abnormally warm, high 50s, sunny. She wanted to do it Thurs because she'd be home then, but it would be 30s/40s, and possible rain. Paint needs to be dry and over 35F for 24 hours to dry properly. Geez. I work for 6+ hours, hard work, and then get belittled for it. I'm probably going to rant about this more later once I have photos and video ready.

Edit: Wow... I just can't get out of this funk. You work very hard, do a decent job, feel good about the job you did, and then someone in your family just trashes it... knocks you down, emotionally wrecks you. Sigh.

• Like 2

> Phone company spams my texts inbox with adverts.
> "Text STOP to stop these messages."
> Texts "stop."
> Adverts stop.
> Don't get due date reminders either, since apparently they're tied to the same alerts system.

This wouldn't be an issue if I had a static renewal date, but I do not, because my service runs on 30-day cycles, and a lot of months have 31 days instead.

So if I don't want to get spammed by my texts ringtone at 3 in the AM, I also can't get payment reminders?
Whoever made the decision to package these things together should be tied up by their gums and flogged.

• Like 2

My health.

So pretty much since I have been on hormones, you know... my only way of happiness, I feel like every day my head hurts, I'm fatigued, and just overall ill.

This new medication designed to help kill the crazy, depression, and mood swings in one go seems to be raising my blood sugar aswell as fucking up my motor control and spacing me out. I think I've been having alot of diabetic type episodes, it can be hard for me to drive, and sometimes I almost feel like my body acts on it's own. Hell if being sane sucks this bad I should drop some more LSD and *really* fuck my brain up.

Work stress has been killing me, almost every day I feel like I'm going to be fired because of course I am the worst technician. Because of course I take the longest, and do the shoddiest and I really wish I didn't.

I wish I didn't feel like I was dying literally every day, I wish I had a nice job that didn't eat me up from the inside, I wish my mental health wasn't detoriorating along with this body, I wish that I could go to college someday and maybe get away from all this stress, all these bills, and I really fucking wish I could ever achieve my dreams but frankly I feel like I'm fucking dying and going crazy and going in debt and at risk of losing my job despite having two people dependent on my income and just...... I feel like there is no way out.

I'm not suicidal but I wish someone would take me seriously, I wish that maybe I could get some help starting over. But I won't, and how would I go to college and still pay my 500 share in bills? How the fuck do you do this when you aren't rich, your credit sucks, and you feel like doing college and work would actually work you to death.

I'm so close to losing touch of reality, maybe for good. I'm close to having my mind fragment into a million little pieces and never being able to clearly see the face of my shelby again.

Fuck

Am I going to live? How will I make ends meet? What about the debts? What about probably losing the only well paying job I qualify for? Will my mind fall apart to the degree nothing can fix it? 

HOW MANY MORE YEARS?

TL;DR: I wish disability were a thing.

18 hours ago, Johanna Waya said:

My health.

So pretty much since I have been on hormones, you know... my only way of happiness, I feel like every day my head hurts, I'm fatigued, and just overall ill.

This new medication designed to help kill the crazy, depression, and mood swings in one go seems to be raising my blood sugar aswell as fucking up my motor control and spacing me out. I think I've been having alot of diabetic type episodes, it can be hard for me to drive, and sometimes I almost feel like my body acts on it's own. Hell if being sane sucks this bad I should drop some more LSD and *really* fuck my brain up.

Work stress has been killing me, almost every day I feel like I'm going to be fired because of course I am the worst technician. Because of course I take the longest, and do the shoddiest and I really wish I didn't.

I wish I didn't feel like I was dying literally every day, I wish I had a nice job that didn't eat me up from the inside, I wish my mental health wasn't detoriorating along with this body, I wish that I could go to college someday and maybe get away from all this stress, all these bills, and I really fucking wish I could ever achieve my dreams but frankly I feel like I'm fucking dying and going crazy and going in debt and at risk of losing my job despite having two people dependent on my income and just...... I feel like there is no way out.

I'm not suicidal but I wish someone would take me seriously, I wish that maybe I could get some help starting over. But I won't, and how would I go to college and still pay my 500 share in bills? How the fuck do you do this when you aren't rich, your credit sucks, and you feel like doing college and work would actually work you to death.

I'm so close to losing touch of reality, maybe for good. I'm close to having my mind fragment into a million little pieces and never being able to clearly see the face of my shelby again.

Fuck

Am I going to live? How will I make ends meet? What about the debts? What about probably losing the only well paying job I qualify for? Will my mind fall apart to the degree nothing can fix it? 

HOW MANY MORE YEARS?

TL;DR: I wish disability were a thing.

Keep hanging on, Johanna. 

You might qualify for disability. It would help with health insurance,certainly, but it takes a while to get through the bureaucracy. I guess it wouldn't hurt to check that out. And, if cost is the biggest problem you can take college courses online for less than $400 per month, less if you only take one course at a time. 

• Like 1

Well. There is a thing in this world called gender dysphoria, a singularly troublesome representative of the many dysphorias, dissociative disorders, and delusions that the Psychologists have struggled to reconcile for the past hundred years.You can't possibly fail to know that. Dr. Morgan, in his acclaimed textbook, claims that the cause of such sexual inversions is chiefly glandular; the role of psychology being limited in these cases to the unusual adjustments these unfortunate souls are required to make. There is, however, a related, and somewhat more common, maladjustment precipitated by psychological trauma, real or supposed, near the years critical to the formation of a mature identity. As a coping mechanism, the patient may become detached from reality. He may construct delusions of grandeur, nihilism, or in some cases an alternate identity less vulnerable to attack. Sometimes these may be aggravated by additional delusions of self-accusation, as is often seen where a parent dies or divorces. If the abuse is of a sexual nature, and especially if the perpetrator is of the same sex, one of the possible coping mechanisms allows the patient to relieve his guilt by assuming an identity of the opposite sex. If this delusion is not resolved, the patient may be unable develop normally, rendering the delusion more or less a permanent facet of his personality.

So. It is most unfortunate that understanding more often than not has neither a bearing on torments or the power to rectify them.

They're trying to move the project to a different part of a building for renovations. My lovely high-walled cubicle would be replaced with a noisy open floorplan space. Bleh!

We're going to push back; the requirements of our clients and confidential information handling may yet keep us out of this one. Or at least reserve for us a more private location.

So this is going to get dark,

I hate my mom's side of the family for disowning us and cutting us off from our inheritance because my youngest brother, who is actually my nephew, was born to my sister at 16 out of wedlock. The stress combined with the fact that my parents already didn't get along lead to long term alcohol issues and on occasion abuse of things like cough syrup which lead to a highly dysfunctional household that I lived in from 11 to 17 when my dad finally left and went to Hawaii.

I hate the fact that I have to partition up my life and only expose parts of me to people and keep other parts clutched to me for dear life as if the mere hint of it's existence would ruin any hopes I would have for a future. I simply don't believe people would love me anymore.

I hate me because I drove a friend, another boy who loved me, to nearly killing himself when we were 13 because I couldn't accept my sexuality and I took it out on him. I never got to say sorry since he moved away to Savannah and ended up dying in a car wreck four years ago. I'd never had the ability to contact him all those years despite my efforts. I only found out because a mutual friend reached out and told me, though it was with the statement that it was believed I didn't deserve to know, but she told me anyway because he would've wanted it.

I hate that I have to be on medication just to experience life normally due to having Bipolar II disorder. And even then depressive episodes still manage to sneak in and cause massive issues. Part of it is heavily linked to the second thing I mentioned about having to partition up my life. My psychiatrist stated that even on medication depressive episodes could still occur because of the nature of the disease and how my personality developed.

Finally, I hate that I never feel as if I'm good enough and in many cases not sure if I deserve to be happy. I genuinely try and things work for a while, but certain thoughts run through my head or I didn't preform as well as I had needed or anticipated that I would and I feel a sense that perhaps I don't deserve to be happy because I didn't live up to expectations and happiness is something that's earned. It's fucked up and I know it's toxic, but it's so ingrained into me that it's taking a while to get it out of my head.

Sorry for the dark rant, but I kind of needed to vent a bit. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, U-235 said:

So this is going to get dark,

I hate my mom's side of the family for disowning us and cutting us off from our inheritance because my youngest brother, who is actually my nephew, was born to my sister at 16 out of wedlock. The stress combined with the fact that my parents already didn't get along lead to long term alcohol issues and on occasion abuse of things like cough syrup which lead to a highly dysfunctional household that I lived in from 11 to 17 when my dad finally left and went to Hawaii.

I hate the fact that I have to partition up my life and only expose parts of me to people and keep other parts clutched to me for dear life as if the mere hint of it's existence would ruin any hopes I would have for a future. I simply don't believe people would love me anymore.

I hate me because I drove a friend, another boy who loved me, to nearly killing himself when we were 13 because I couldn't accept my sexuality and I took it out on him. I never got to say sorry since he moved away to Savannah and ended up dying in a car wreck four years ago. I'd never had the ability to contact him all those years despite my efforts. I only found out because a mutual friend reached out and told me, though it was with the statement that it was believed I didn't deserve to know, but she told me anyway because he would've wanted it.

I hate that I have to be on medication just to experience life normally due to having Bipolar II disorder. And even then depressive episodes still manage to sneak in and cause massive issues. Part of it is heavily linked to the second thing I mentioned about having to partition up my life. My psychiatrist stated that even on medication depressive episodes could still occur because of the nature of the disease and how my personality developed.

Finally, I hate that I never feel as if I'm good enough and in many cases not sure if I deserve to be happy. I genuinely try and things work for a while, but certain thoughts run through my head or I didn't preform as well as I had needed or anticipated that I would and I feel a sense that perhaps I don't deserve to be happy because I didn't live up to expectations and happiness is something that's earned. It's fucked up and I know it's toxic, but it's so ingrained into me that it's taking a while to get it out of my head.

Sorry for the dark rant, but I kind of needed to vent a bit. 

Familiar sounds. Well, happiness is not something that you can deserve, but the good news is that you don't need to. Doesn't make it any easier to convince yourself you deserve it, but maybe it's easier to try to stop thinking that you don't. And, try not to feel bad about needing medication. I know a lot of us do, but leading a normal life is worth the trouble, and honestly that's a goal in and of itself.

• Like 1

Just now, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Yes, and I usually do ;u;

To be honest, I haven't had Skype open lately because I have been playing Watch_Dogs lately, and the game volume is super low so I had to turn my computer volume up, and Skype sounds would be super loud.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Saxon said:

...Just wait and it will go away. Or run your hands under a cold tap or something, if you absolutely can't drop the salute.

You underestimate the tenacity of my good friend Peep. He is a wild beast that can't be slain by mortal means.

I appreciate the suggestion of running my hands under a cold tap. That might be enough to quell the one-eyed serpent.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Osrik said:

Internet Explorer is waiting to welcome you back into its slow, loving embrace...

edge.jpg

It even got a hip new name, just for you.

I'm sorry, I removed Windows a long time ago.

Internet Explorer can go eat a dick while I struggle to get XServer working with Chrome and Firefox fails to integrate properly with my desktop environment.

On 12/9/2016 at 11:16 AM, Hux said:

You underestimate the tenacity of my good friend Peep. He is a wild beast that can't be slain by mortal means.

I appreciate the suggestion of running my hands under a cold tap. That might be enough to quell the one-eyed serpent.

I do things like think of Dick Cheney or Newt Gingrich, and think of how they probably smell like mothballs, and any boner I have goes away, just like that.

But it is hard to pee with a boner. I have a small bathroom, and cant stand far enough back to make it work.

~

Lazy day here...getting over a cold, but it's not good to sleep/lay in bed too long, gives you funny dreams, and dark, brooding thoughts.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

I do things like think of Dick Cheney or Newt Gingrich, and think of how they probably smell like mothballs, and any boner I have goes away, just like that.

But it is hard to pee with a boner. I have a small bathroom, and cant stand far enough back to make it work.

~

Lazy day here...getting over a cold, but it's not good to sleep/lay in bed too long, gives you funny dreams, and dark, brooding thoughts.

Exactly! You can't pull the boner down and you can't help but accidentally hit the toilet rim while you have a boner! I thought I was crazy because I had to stand bat while I peed. God, I love talking about dicks. I should start a thread where we talk about our dicks. I'll dub it the "Penis Monologues".

On the topic of urination; I've noticed that it's getting harder to get a good stream sometimes. I'm only 20, but I've lost a lot of piss pressure. When I was a kid, my friends and I were strong enough to pee above our heads! I remember standing on the ground and being able to piss on the roof of my mom's one-story cottage! We were so proud of ourselves.

Has anyone else with a dick had this problem? Please tell me about your dicks, guys! Now I piss like an old squirt gun. I think I might need to change my diet or something so that my peen can be strong again. It couldn't be my prostate, right? Tell me that my prostate is healthy. Has my super soaker became a not-so-super soaker?

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling good, Fossa. Oversleeping definitely sucks.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Saxon said:

So you open up a thread and the latest post is somebody writing a detailed description of their urination problems, for the world to read??

Yep! You betcha! I mean, we all urinate, it's a normal bodily function, and thus, a topic that's really inclusive, when you come to think of it, almost like talking about the weather.

It's odd that it might be considered somehow 'taboo', but people do seem to feel funny about talking about basic bodily functions...where does this sense of unease over this come from?

39 minutes ago, Hux said:

Exactly! You can't pull the boner down and you can't help but accidentally hit the toilet rim while you have a boner! I thought I was crazy because I had to stand bat while I peed. God, I love talking about dicks. I should start a thread where we talk about our dicks. I'll dub it the "Penis Monologues".

OMG, if you start this in The Red Lantern just to be safe, I think it's a wonderful idea, and have some other curious stories to add. It is odd, how distance and pressure vary so much, but I think you're still fine, even if you don't win any contests. : V

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Saxon said:

So you open up a thread and the latest post is somebody writing a detailed description of their urination problems, for the world to read??

Everybody pees, my endearing furriend. I'm more comfortable spouting off about such things to a forum full of strangers than I am telling people I know. I just need to get these things off my chest or else I'll be running up and down the street telling the neighbors about my weiner. This is the safest alternative.

I'm a well known low quality poster and former low quality troll. At least I'm changing for the better. Nobody cares if I talk about ridiculous and gross shit because they expect it from me and I wouldn't have it any other way.

This is a site called Peenix, broham. 90% of the users are gay furry dick enthusiasts. The other 10% are the straights and the femalez, both of which can join the convo if they aren't too shy.

Why don't you join us in the upcoming Penis Monologues thread, Saxon? We'll miss you if you aren't there. This is all anonymous poo poo posting anyway. It'll be out little secret... furriend;)

44 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

OMG, if you start this in The Red Lantern just to be safe, I think it's a wonderful idea, and have some other curious stories to add. It is odd, how distance and pressure vary so much, but I think you're still fine, even if you don't win any contests. : V

I'll wait until I build up the courage to endure the ensuing backlash that such a glorious thread would get me. One of these days...

These people just aren't progressive enough and still feign the notion that we're not all a bunch of godless degenerates. Crabs in a bucket, y'know. How dare they exclude me on the basis of me lacking any shame and self-respect whatsoever. Decency is dead and I killed it. 

Soon the day will come when we'll have a forum dedicated solely to discussing penises and matters related to penises and I'll be the mod. Hux - Penile Moderator, King of Cock, Expert of Ejaculation, Lord of Longswords, and the Emperor of Erections.

I will hold many titles. All of them equally wild and mighty, like the penis of a madman.

What was I talking about again?

• Like 2

<mod post>
Either keep the thread clean, or move your discussions to the Red Lantern.

No one gives a fuck if you offhandedly mention pissing as a bodily function.
If you want to start an in-depth discussion about dicks and pissing, though, this isn't the place for it, and you guys know better.

</mod post>

• Like 3

Now that Christmas is coming up, I'm reminded how much it bothers me that holiday celebrations have to be centred around food. So much food. Lots and lots of candy and chocolate. We have SO MUCH OTHER STUFF that's traditional about Christmas, we decorate the house, we decorate a tree, we give, wrap and receive gifts, we sing carols, we get the family together and play Charades, why do we NEED to have this massive fucking dinner too?

And apparently I HAVE to join in on it. Mum said I have to. Even though I can't scan any of the food into MyFitnessPal so I have NO idea how many calories and what macros I'm eating. Ideally I'd get a list together beforehand of everything that's being served, decide what and how much I'm having, and scan as much packaging as I can before it all gets thrown out, but I'm expecting to be working Christmas so this isn't seeming like something I can really do.

And I know I don't HAVE to eat the chocolate in theory but my mum buys it JUST BECAUSE and it stares me in the face until I break.

I really wish I had a way out of this so I could just eat the same on Christmas as any other day.

• Like 2