Things that you hate! v2

Sar

7 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

For me it's hard to answer that sort of question because I literally listen to a song of any genre as long as it catches me. So I can't really CLAIM a favourite when I DO like everything to an extent.

Lies! Youve never heard of Peruvian deathgothcore or whitenoisespace tenormentalism :v

...and hey besides my point really was if you cant talk about it in some fashion like one of theĀ songs you like or a song youve listened to recently then there's no point in me asking.

Its even more infuriating when a person who claims to listen to everything is clueless about a band I listen to thats fairly popular when I ask them if theyve listened to them I mean YOU SAID EVERYTHING

• Like 1

On 12/29/2016 at 8:58 AM, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Lies! Youve never heard of Peruvian deathgothcore or whitenoisespace tenormentalism :v

...and hey besides my point really was if you cant talk about it in some fashion like one of theĀ songs you like or a song youve listened to recently then there's no point in me asking.

Its even more infuriating when a person who claims to listen to everything is clueless about a band I listen to thats fairly popular when I ask them if theyve listened to them I mean YOU SAID EVERYTHING

People's lack of knowledge when trying to explain metal to them is frustrating. When I was taking a Safety in Construction course, once I tried explaining what deathcore was to my teacher. He immediately asked me if I liked ICP.

That's almost as bad as the one time I was wearing a Megadeth T-shirt at Cedar Point and some kid asked me what a megadeth was.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

When I was taking a Safety in Construction course, once I tried explaining what deathcore was to my teacher. He immediately asked me if I liked ICP.

I can't tell you how much this triggers me. They're not even in the same genre for god's sake!

1 hour ago, LazerMaster5 said:

People's lack of knowledge when trying to explain metal to them is frustrating. When I was taking a Safety in Construction course, once I tried explaining what deathcore was to my teacher. He immediately asked me if I liked ICP.

That's almost as bad as the one time I was wearing a Megadeth T-shirt at Cedar Point and some kid asked me what a megadeth was.

I was in line for a coaster and some 12 or so year old girl was wearing a beetles t-shirt, so not all was lost. She could have been wearing a beiber tshirt.

2 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

I was in line for a coaster and some 12 or so year old girl was wearing a beetles t-shirt, so not all was lost. She could have been wearing a beiber tshirt.

I don't know what tiny insects have to do with music, lol

Unless you just couldn't spell the Beatles properly.

When my manager changes my schedule at the last second without giving me any sort of notice about it whatsoever. So I come in the next day after my day off and they're all like, "where were you yesterday? You were scheduled 11 to 8". I almost lost it, but I kept myself composed. Probably should have thrown my vest and badge at the wall and walked out. I have no tolerance for that kind of ridiculousness. Keep my schedule the way it was, and stop trying to screw me over, thanks.

On 31/12/2016 at 5:52 AM, LazerMaster5 said:

I don't know what tiny insects have to do with music, lol

Unless you just couldn't spell the Beatles properly.

> Also spelled Bieber incorrectly.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that I personally think a lot of the Beatles' music is bad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrDingo said:

I am enormously tired, butĀ I cannot rest
Because exam stress is making me sick in the chest

I try to work hard, but I can't commit
Because every day I feel like shit

I would console you that it gets better, but it doesn't.

• Like 1

People are still shooting off fireworks.

It's the 2nd.

Ā 

I was driving down the road and I hear a bunch of yelling followed by a loud boom. My first thought (because I'm an anxious pessimistic fuck and my mind always jumps first to worst-case scenarios) is I ran over someone's dog or even their kid and I even start to stomp on the brakes but as I'm looking around I see a bunch of giggling assholes shooting off bottle rockets next to the street.

:I

1 hour ago, Shiro said:

People who lack patience and become irritable very quicky when something doesn't go exactly the way they want it. Sometimes a change of perspective is all it takes to see the light.

I don't know in what context you mean, but I am exactly this sort of person (which segways nicely into something I can't stand). When it comes to things that were planned in advance and someone fucks up those plans due to laziness, lack of basic foresight, or raw stupidity, I get immediately, audiblyĀ frustrated if it's something serious. I do not care if the person's feelings getĀ hurt by me being agitated. I hate that so much. Frequent lackadaisicalĀ tardiness and botching plans is one of the most obnoxious things that should noĀ longer be a problem after high school when it's something as simple as show the fuck up. I cannot stand when "I'll be here at 3pm." turns into 6 in the evening for no reason or care. I can't take the stress and disappointment from a functioning adult ruining something that I put substantial investment into for something all parties agreed to be managed a specific way.Ā Emergencies, cool. I'll deal with the fallout, that's absolutely fine.Ā 

This shit used to happen without fail when I would go to conventions and it would be like babysitting the person(s) who fucked up. Because that fuck up would cost us something important like reliable transportation, or in one serious instance, a reasonably close hotel. I was massively pissed because I ended up footing the damn bills for taxis the whole weekend, an expense we did not expect nor had to pay. @-@
Even if things do work outĀ I can't do last minute and I can't do "Ooooh my god, what are we gonna do!?" moments. I don't like the needless stress.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tsuujou said:

I don't know in what context you mean, but I am exactly this sort of person (which segways nicely into something I can't stand). When it comes to things that were planned in advance and someone fucks up those plans due to laziness, lack of basic foresight, or raw stupidity, I get immediately, audiblyĀ frustrated if it's something serious. I do not care if the person's feelings getĀ hurt by me being agitated. I hate that so much. Frequent lackadaisicalĀ tardiness and botching plans is one of the most obnoxious things that should noĀ longer be a problem after high school when it's something as simple as show the fuck up. I cannot stand when "I'll be here at 3pm." turns into 6 in the evening for no reason or care. I can't take the stress and disappointment from a functioning adult ruining something that I put substantial investment into for something all parties agreed to be managed a specific way.Ā Emergencies, cool. I'll deal with the fallout, that's absolutely fine.Ā 

This shit used to happen without fail when I would go to conventions and it would be like babysitting the person(s) who fucked up. Because that fuck up would cost us something important like reliable transportation, or in one serious instance, a reasonably close hotel. I was massively pissed because I ended up footing the damn bills for taxis the whole weekend, an expense we did not expect nor had to pay. @-@
Even if things do work outĀ I can't do last minute and I can't do "Ooooh my god, what are we gonna do!?" moments. I don't like the needless stress.

I completely agree with you on this. However, I should have mentioned that it's when people get worked up over small and trivial things, like losing in a video game which then causes someone to go berserk. Of course, what you say makes sense. People messing up plans or disregarding something of great importance gives one a plausible reason to be frustrated.

I just got 3 likes on a masculine furry pinup that I uploaded to twitter from random non-furries, including a technology corporation.

They are clearly just liking everything that is submitted to twitter indiscriminately, so that more people see their pages. ._. I don't like this. The number of hack likes I have might become bigger than the number of sincere ones.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I just got 3 likes on a masculine furry pinup that I uploaded to twitter from random non-furries, including a technology corporation.

They are clearly just liking everything that is submitted to twitter indiscriminately, so that more people see their pages. ._. I don't like this. The number of hack likes I have might become smaller than the number of sincere ones.

My tweets never get random likes from technology companies :(

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Saxon said:

They are clearly just liking everything that is submitted to twitter indiscriminately, so that more people see their pages. ._. I don't like this. The number of hack likes I have might become smaller than the number of sincere ones.

Yeah, I get some followers like that. Twitter has a real bad botting problem. I got followed by some guy with like 1 million followers for no reason.

• Like 2

Tweetdeck's inability to block things from @ source alone.

Sure says it has that function.
But it never actually fucking works.

I either have to block the account name as a keyword, block the account itself, or mute the person retweeting stuff from it.

• Like 1

I'm not attracted real life people anymore.

Why are we so shitty and flawed?

Maybe Trump will make perfect husbandos/waifus real.

He better.

Don't tell me my vote for Steinbergenthal-Goldstein was for nothing.Ā 

I won't stop writing letters to congress until I get a reply.

• Like 2

Somebody posted art to a group chat I'm in. It was pretty bad art, but other people compliment it.
I said I thought it was mediocre. Turns out it was done by their girlfriend.

So that moves us nicely into what I hate; pretending that other people's art is good to avoid awkward social situations. I made up compliments for one man's tragic art for about 3 years because he was my brother's best friend.

• Like 1

I don't know what I hate more.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/05/4-in-custody-after-group-beats-disabled-man-on-facebook-live-while-shouting-anti-trump-profanities-chicago-police-say/?utm_term=.688a49a98e66#comments

The fact that urban areas foster a culture and attitude that completely disrespects life and others, to the point where these four black teens beat up a disabled man because he's white, that they're stupid enough to think reverse racism makes it better, and that Chicago is now the most violent and deadly city because people can't fucking respect life and shoot each other for gang affiliation or disrespect or because their rap idols told them to...

Or the comments to this article where white conservatives say that these four teens are typical of BLM, they're Obama or Hillary supporters, It's all the Libtard's fault, or made this a skin color issue. All of them probably Trump supporters. I want to punch half the commentators in the article.

It's all fucked up. All of it.

So I just had the worst nightmares in years, it was a guy who was about middle aged who voiced over a youtube video series about some thing.

It started off innocous, then as he described things they started happenning. I was fatigued and could feel myself start to go insane even without anything happenning, and next thing is I had to use the bathroom, bad. So me and a bunch of other women took little cards with numbers on them so we can use the bathroom in his house, and on the back of mine was a woman in heavy metal restraints digging into her flesh with tears and blood everywhere. I walked in the room with her, said fuck that, and dialed 911 on a wall phone with the intent of leaving it off the hook for awhile. She started screaming no and convinced me it was consensual. So I put the phone back on the hook.

We were leaving the dream now, val and I on a train when it turns out he tore my loves vocal chords out with surgery and put them in that woman who was on the table who also happens to have her innards spilling about, I get pissed off and throw them off the train where he gets torn to shreds by the speed.Ā 

I then start seeing things from his point of view, and cannot look away. I see him create a very fast flesh golem even though he is short and mechanical with a large dark shadow, I see him kidnap val and tear his leg off and them execute him with a giant axe. At this point I'm terrified, screaming the name of someone to take me out of this horrible nightmare and wake me up.

I am standing next to a tree house, he's convincing me not to leave and laughing, because this was only the first little experience and there have been so many others and will be so many others (my worst nightmares have a habit of almost forming a conscious mind in that they make themselves return night after night, only had it happen once as a child where the chainsaw clowns in woods, giant spiders, flesh eating maggots in hot asphat, meat grinders hidden in walls, and hundreds if not thousands of dead bloody mangled corpses hanging from giant redwood trees creating pools of blood and stench for miles announced itself as the first of three nights of horror).

So while the people inside, a whole family, were laughing and he seemed mildly entertained saying I should reference the one where val killed him I got on a bike in this weirdly middle class suburb and started to take off while still mentally calling "Luna!" at the top of my lungs because it was my only hope of waking up. I passed by some people, telling them to call the police, while he chased on a motorcycle. Nobody seemed to care, then there was a big army tent with soldiers lined around it like some kind of murder site involving aliens (as in very secretive).

I told them he was fucking nuts, they walked with me up to the tent. Piles and piles of christmas ornaments inside, things I never cared for. I asked if there were any pendants of the moon there, like parts of me. They said there weren't, and then started laughing along with The Man.... At this point I knew that this dream was utterly beyond my control and the only way I could wake up is by me (still calling for help) forcing myself awake.

So I wake up, slowely, it's hard to move my body. I'm so tired I have to have val walk me to the bathroom because at every step I may fall asleep. I keep seeing this face as if blankets in a mockery of a dead person beside me, intangible. I ask when we got our apartment, as we pass through the doorway I am back in the Man's house, this weirdly middle class suburb house and I try to force myself awake so next thing is I am standing in what is almost our apartment with val, and then suddeny I look into that ghostly blanket face and wake up, seeing it turn into the mirror and I am back into the waking world.

Ā 

This is not good, because if these nightmares continue they will get much much worse and I will not be able to wake myself up or shut my eyes. I can feel pain, I've felt myself eaten from the inside out by maggots before.Ā 

Fuck night terrors, ones that laugh in your face because they know you can't escape them.

It was weird too, because when I standing in that backyard and he was convincing me to stay, I tried using the fact it was myĀ dream to vanish him, he laughed and tried changing me back and was really confused when neither one of us could change anything.

Ā 

Ā 

On 1/4/2017 at 9:39 AM, Tsuujou said:

Yeah, I get some followers like that. Twitter has a real bad botting problem. I got followed by some guy with like 1 million followers for no reason.

Yet my legit new account gets flagged for bot activity within minutes of registration and requires phone verification after just viewing ONE PROFILE.

So dumb. I ain't giving you my phone number Twitter. :V