Jump to content
Sar

Things that you hate! v2

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, MuttButt said:

getting wicked sick right around the time when school starts to get real busy x.x

My life right now:

>10 page essay due in 3 days

>Gets flu

10/10 would use Murphy's Law again

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How dry it gets this time of year in NJ. Cracked skin and frequent nosebleeds isn't a lot of fun...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

my laptop is dyinggggg

Give it a proper burial when it does. Don't let those Indians pick its corpse (or a husk?) clean

But really, it sucks when electronics expire. And they expire too damn fast, too

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When my roomie says they're going to pick me up so I can do some shopping, and they sleep an hour through their obnoxious as fuck alarm :|

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having to poop in a cold bathroom.

I am an American and America is a first world country. I am entitled to not have have a cold butt, god damn it.

I demand universal bathroom heaters. 

I'm tired of holding a space heater over the toilet seat.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When sneezes don't stop comin and they don't stop comin and they don't stop comin

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feeling like I don't really belong anywhere. No matter how much I like a place or people I never seem to get close enough to feel like I've got any kind of root hold. So as time goes by and I sense some kind of change in attitude or conflict on the rise I end up packing up and leaving instead of sticking it out and seeing things through. I've never had the feeling of a permanent "place" and I'm starting to wonder if I ever will. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Red Lion said:

Feeling like I don't really belong anywhere. No matter how much I like a place or people I never seem to get close enough to feel like I've got any kind of root hold. So as time goes by and I sense some kind of change in attitude or conflict on the rise I end up packing up and leaving instead of sticking it out and seeing things through. I've never had the feeling of a permanent "place" and I'm starting to wonder if I ever will. 

story of my life, dawg

i never feel like i fit in anywhere, even if it's places i actually like.  idk if it's just me being paranoid or my history of not being able to live in one place long enough to make friends just carrying over into my perceptions of life in general... or maybe i just remember the "good old days" when i was young and dumb and enjoyed the internet because i wasn't afraid to dive right in and make myself known, and i subconsciously realize that i haven't been relevant since 2007 and my sun has set.  ...or maybe i really am just incapable of relating to everyone who happens to be in all these varied spheres.  :^{D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gator said:

i haven't been relevant since 2007

Now that's the truth if I ever heard it ;P

Jokes aside when it comes to forums and the internet I feel like you and I have always just hopped around together but in the end we come out like we went in. P much just the two of us. Kinda true of real life too. 
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Red Lion said:

Now that's the truth if I ever heard it ;P

Jokes aside when it comes to forums and the internet I feel like you and I have always just hopped around together but in the end we come out like we went in. P much just the two of us. Kinda true of real life too. 
 

Can I ship you guys?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hux said:

Can I ship you guys?

ship away.

We've been a couple of sorts for 10 odd years IRL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Red Lion said:

ship away.

We've been a couple of sorts for 10 odd years IRL

Okay. Which one you guys is more dominant? I'll need a bara daddy and twink to make this ship work.

I'm already brainstorming a plot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No matter how much you trust someone, no matter how much you come to respect them or love them or whatever, sooner or later they will find a way to hurt you. They will find a way to shatter your trust and betray your dedication to them and two times out of three I find that it destroys the bond you had forever.

Sometimes it is a deserved break, a liberation for one and a harsh cutoff for the other. Or it could be a liberation for both sides, or in the worst cases it's just a horrible misunderstanding where neither side will back down.

This is why I don't play with people. I try to be straightforward and if that makes me a cunt, then so be it I'm a cunt. It saves a lot of bullshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Hux said:

Okay. Which one you guys is more dominant? I'll need a bara daddy and twink to make this ship work.

I'm already brainstorming a plot.

Gator is the more assertive personality, but he's like 5 inches shorter than me and 50 lb lighter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Hux said:

Okay. Which one you guys is more dominant? I'll need a bara daddy and twink to make this ship work.

I'm already brainstorming a plot.

neither of us is either of those things

SUNK YO' BATTLESHIP

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I'm sorry to say it, but I don't think I can make this into softcore yaoi without the stereotypes.

I'll keep playing with my pet rock instead.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FlynnCoyote said:

No matter how much you trust someone, no matter how much you come to respect them or love them or whatever, sooner or later they will find a way to hurt you. They will find a way to shatter your trust and betray your dedication to them and two times out of three I find that it destroys the bond you had forever.

I meeaan... I feel this. But, I've never really been of the opinion that I should therefore become very difficult to trust people. I guess it depends on what the other person has done, but I've always just found strength in the emotions I've felt after they've hurt me, and still generally trust people, but trusting the right people is definitely important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@FlynnCoyote There were many times where I wanted to strike you down while you were at your lowest - not because you were straightfoward, but because it lacked tact. While people do tend to be stubborn to truth, they don't need to be angry at it : they could very well just brush it off or reject the facts entirely. When it's presented in a way that seems to demean that person's perpsective on life, conflict will inevitably ensue. There is still some things you can't say without offending that person - a good friend should know these things.

We may be opposites when it comes to trust. 

When I meet someone, I give them my full trust. I don't suspect everyone I meet is a psychopath as most of the time they're very nice people set off by some random outside drama. Towards the end of it all, I'm not concerned about how they hurt me, but rather if and how they healed me. It determines if I can trust them.

For the majority of people, they're more concerned about helping themselves than hurting others (except in a few cases of overlap, such as premeditated murder, for example). 

Whatever issue you're currently going through, I wish you the best through it.

Aeterno

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

like @FenrirDarkWolf my laptop is (probably) dying as well. Really strange issue with the GPU on startup.

I'll probably just get yet another one of the same model though -- despite being hugely obsolete the HP TC1100 is still an exceptional machine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Red Lion said:

Feeling like I don't really belong anywhere. No matter how much I like a place or people I never seem to get close enough to feel like I've got any kind of root hold. So as time goes by and I sense some kind of change in attitude or conflict on the rise I end up packing up and leaving instead of sticking it out and seeing things through. I've never had the feeling of a permanent "place" and I'm starting to wonder if I ever will. 

I know this feeling. I don't usually feel like I've made friends with people to a point where I can feel confident we're super buddy-buddy, and on the rare occasion that ever actually happens, a drift-apart follows up very quickly. I can be around others all the time, but nothing ever seems to blossom.

I don't know if there's something wrong with me and my ability to connect with others, or if I'm just inherently unlikeable.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sir Gibby said:

I know this feeling. I don't usually feel like I've made friends with people to a point where I can feel confident we're super buddy-buddy, and on the rare occasion that ever actually happens, a drift-apart follows up very quickly. I can be around others all the time, but nothing ever seems to blossom.

I don't know if there's something wrong with me and my ability to connect with others, or if I'm just inherently unlikeable.

Me like you 

 

I'm one of those people who tends to drift away from others, and it's not intentional *by any means*, I just have a zillion projects going on at one time and I get distracted extremely easily. I'll g through phases where I'm determined to finish a project I've started and then it will go on the back burner and I'll rotate until I've completed them all. I am in short, scatterbrained.

 

when I get into these "I need to finish this now now now" modes, I'll usually dedicate myself to that very heavily. Few things I've been doing lately are working on my plants, working on my chicken painting frames, thinking about framing new prints for my wall, planning on setting up a new tanning batch and doing some skinning, working on training my dog more thoroughly with drop-it, and working on some taxidermy mounts I need to re-style. I've got all these things going on in my head at one time and then it goes so strongly that I'll just stop coming around online and then it'll pop in my head like "shit, I haven't talked to ___ on Skype in a while, I feel like shit", and the cycle repeats

 

i think a lot of people are like me and this is how people drift apart

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Wax said:

I meeaan... I feel this. But, I've never really been of the opinion that I should therefore become very difficult to trust people. I guess it depends on what the other person has done, but I've always just found strength in the emotions I've felt after they've hurt me, and still generally trust people, but trusting the right people is definitely important.

Well it has a lot to do with me ending up doing things to help out, not because I wanted something in return but because I wanted to help. Over the course of three years it became apparent that they were not interested in my opinions and input on various topics, because they never saw a conversation through when our opinions were different. Then there was a three month silent period and when I finally got a hold of him again, I found out he had deliberately been avoiding me, created a new skyoe account and re-added everyone he knew but me. Now, I could take the hint but I'd been running an online group of his for him for the last two years, and he was perfectly happy to keep me oblivious so I'd keep running it for him.

Now, this was a few months ago and this past weekend I attempted to reconcile. He remained silent.

And it is only at times like these that you really realize just how much you had been used. I was always someone he could vent to, but he never wanted to hear about my frustrations. I drew him free art almost regularly, I helped manage his group page for him, I made plenty of compromises regarding things I wouldn't say. Basically, I was on the ass end of the friendship ready to be dropped as soon as he decided he'd had enough.

3 hours ago, Silo said:

There were many times where I wanted to strike you down while you were at your lowest

Don't be afraid of being honest. It's not like you could say anything someone else here hasn't already said. :P

3 hours ago, Silo said:

When I meet someone, I give them my full trust. I don't suspect everyone I meet is a psychopath as most of the time they're very nice people set off by some random outside drama. Towards the end of it all, I'm not concerned about how they hurt me, but rather if and how they healed me. It determines if I can trust them.

You're describing my approach up until a year and a half ago. I just saw too many people with two faces. Now I don't give people my full trust straight away. I look for the second face first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nova said:

Strawberries from spain.

They taste like plastic and water.

Gross😝

Happens when you favor size and outer look over flavor. Most of the time, you can only pick one 😑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that I'm a raging hornball hungry for dicks but my God.. whenever I see a NSFW submission on FA it's littered with horny kids commenting about wanting to be boned but if it's SFW, shit man... it's a void of nothingness

 

Shallow cunts

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I had to downgrade back to Win 7, which I'm okay with because Win 7 is cool and runs better on this computer...

but now I can't change my display language back to UK English and it bugs me ever so slightly ;u;

Literally everything else that can be in UKEnglish is except for the display

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

So I had to downgrade back to Win 7, which I'm okay with because Win 7 is cool and runs better on this computer...

but now I can't change my display language back to UK English and it bugs me ever so slightly ;u;

Literally everything else that can be in UKEnglish is except for the display

That's what you get for pirating Windows, you cheap bastard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LazerMaster5 said:

That's what you get for pirating Windows, you cheap bastard.

But I still had a valid product key anyway because I'm using the exact same version that came with this laptop in the first place (Win 7 Home Premium)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FenrirDarkWolf said:

But I still had a valid product key anyway because I'm using the exact same version that came with this laptop in the first place (Win 7 Home Premium)

Hey, at least you aren't stuck with Windows 8.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I'm watching a disc from Netflix and the movie glitches out when it gets to a certain part. I had to wait for a replacement disc to be sent to me because of the fucking up that happened literally at the start of the movie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I make a post either positive or negative without knowing the whole story. A forum is a bad way to communicate with people. If anyone needs me I'll be spamming bread puns in Discord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate late buses. Like I need to get on the way to uni now so as not to be late, not in 10 minutes when you finally decide to show up. ):<

24 minutes ago, Sourdough said:

If anyone needs me I'll be spamming bread puns in Discord.

I hate bread puns. >:v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

So I had to downgrade back to Win 7, which I'm okay with because Win 7 is cool and runs better on this computer...

but now I can't change my display language back to UK English and it bugs me ever so slightly ;u;

Literally everything else that can be in UKEnglish is except for the display

That's because UK english sucks balls. All those fucking "U"s everywhere. Color not Colour!!!

Also, it's fries not chips, and chips not crisps you savages!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

That's because UK english sucks balls. All those fucking Us everywhere. Color not Colour!!!

Also, it's fries not chips, and chips not crisps you savages!

I mean, Canada has the best of both worlds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

That's because UK english sucks balls. All those fucking "U"s everywhere. Color not Colour!!!

Also, it's fries not chips, and chips not crisps you savages!

Well, I suck balls anyway, so it's only fitting.

I'll take my U's and my S's thank you :v

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

And your bad teeth too, right?

Actually... my teeth probably aren't in the most amazing of shape...

I can't afford to see a dentist ever. I brush every day tho, but when I was younger, I used to brush very little.

That's why whenever I take selfies or anything, I refuse to smile with teeth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Actually... my teeth probably aren't in the most amazing of shape...

I can't afford to see a dentist ever.

What your national healthcare doesn't cover dentistry? Explains a lot.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

What your national healthcare doesn't cover dentistry? Explains a lot.

 

I live in the US you doofus.

I just prefer writing in UK English.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Actually... my teeth probably aren't in the most amazing of shape...

I can't afford to see a dentist ever. I brush every day tho, but when I was younger, I used to brush very little.

That's why whenever I take selfies or anything, I refuse to smile with teeth.

So I'm not the only one who doesn't smile with teeth...?

Although I just look dumb when I do, that's why. 

6 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

I live in the US you doofus.

I just prefer writing in UK English.

Move to Canada. We have the best English.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

Is huffington post really a legitimate source of news or just a platform for left-winged propaganda?

 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dont-blame-the-media-for-offending-trump-supporters_us_582cd025e4b0d28e552149c0

The guardian seems to be as bad now, used read it mostly because the daily mail became a joke what with all caps words, sensationalism and things that make oncologists weep

Nowadays the guardian is anti-car, pro bicycle ,anti meritocracy ,pro SJW things and recenly ran a front page ad telling people to give all their inheritance to greenpeace rather than their family members when making a will.

I also have to block various propaganda banners with the element hinder addon to Adblock plus.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

Is huffington post really a legitimate source of news or just a platform for left-winged propaganda?

 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dont-blame-the-media-for-offending-trump-supporters_us_582cd025e4b0d28e552149c0

Huffington has just about as much credibility as InfoWars. If you want actual news, stay away from overtly biased media.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...