ITT we are normies

Zaraphayx

Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

10 hours ago, BlitzCo said:

All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures.

Hey, I don't just look at ass pictures!
I also have a nice line in looking at titty pictures.

Oh, please don't put so much ethnic seasoning in the food.. I get heart burn, you know? Whats wrong with salt and pepper?

46 minutes ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I don't know anybody who says this, if they say it they're not mentally well

Lots of "Becky"s and "Hilda"s have told me this. I've stopped cooking for lots of friends.