I hate this season

Kosha

I'm actually elated that it's spring! A wonderful breeze, beautiful weather, enjoyable to go to the park and write or draw, or open a window and let in some of that fresh air!

It's redolent of new beginnings, possibilities, and change.

And rabbits. :)

Isn't spring wonderful?

9 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

I'm actually elated that it's spring! A wonderful breeze, beautiful weather, enjoyable to go to the park and write or draw, or open a window and let in some of that fresh air!

Isn't spring wonderful?

GODDAMMIT YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE HAPPIER THAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But in all seriousness, good for you. At least you don't have terrible allergies.

Just now, Kosha said:

GODDAMMIT YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE HAPPIER THAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hide contents

But in all seriousness, good for you. At least you don't have terrible allergies.

Haha I've shared your pain, don't worry. I used to be terribly allergic to the pollen around here.

No idea where those allergies went. Hopefully they'll never resurface. I'll enjoy the fresh air for you, how's that sound?

I'm not sure if what I have is a full on sinus infection--snot is greener than a crayon--or allergies. I don't normally have allergies, but it IS that time. Every time I get a cold, my mom goes, "well maybe it's just allergies" as if that's somehow better. colds go away in a week or two; allergies stick around for like a month.

She gets them really badly though, and so does my brother, so it's probably bound to crop up and hit me too. Fucking shitty genetics that I have.

8 hours ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Isn't spring wonderful?

I'm sick of cold weather.

Bring on spring. 

Hooray! 

• Like 1