Naga Moments

Toshabi

So I'm on my way to work. I'm diving in my car, being a model citizen, cause Toshabi is a hard working, law abiding citizen irl, who don't get no infracs. So down the road I go, when suddenly, an impatient dweebnugget from the gas station decides to pull into the oncoming traffic cause he deserves to be in the lane now instead of waiting till its safe. Toshabi's mega car is about to crush his pewny car, so immediately, Toshabi acts to prevent this by honking.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!

The sounds of his tires stopping dead in his tracks can be heard across the lands. No one died, Toshabi saves the day again! Or so he thought. Toshabi has to wait at a traffic light that just turned red. Now enter very angry driver pulling up to Toshabi's side. Immediately I could feel the burdens of being a hero crawl up my back when I heard that driver shout: "NIGGA WHAT!?!?!"

In enters a 60 year old black man, driving something from the 70s, inches from my window at the longest red light in history.

"YO YOU BITCH ASS WHITE NIGGER WHAT YOU THINK YOU DOING? YEAH LOOK AT ME YOU WHITE BITCH ASS, DRIVING IN YO BITCH ASS CAR. YO FUCK YOU MAN FUCK YOU AND THA POLICE".

Toshabi gripped on to his steering wheel, knowing the inevitible was inevitible. I could feel it bubbling in my throat and in the tightening of my lips. I bit down on my lips as hard as I could, but it just kept coming at me.

"MAN YOU KNOW OUR PRESIDENT IS BLACK BITCH, WHAT YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME? YOU SCRAWNY ASS WHITE BITCH FUCK YOU MAN YOU FUCKING BITCH ASS WHITE BITCH!

And of course, I'm keeping my cool. In fact, I'm on the other spectrum of things. His tyrade and constant use of white racial slurs (even though I'm not white) have me struggling to prevent myself from laughing at this point. But seeing as he is 3 feet from me, I had to keep it all in. Then of FUCKING course, he comes out and says it.

"WHAT DOES YO BITCH ASS GOTTO SAY? WHAT YOU GONNA DO YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA!?!? HOLLA NIGGA!!!"

I laughed. Yup. I broke down and laughed so hard, tears were pouring down my face. I honest to god held out for as long as I could, but this shit was something straight out of the Boondocks. But of course, my actions had consequences. The light turned green... for the left lane. The guy floored it and tried to swerve in front of me in lane, and he easily did so since I didnt accellerate since I still had a red light. Then BOOM! Someone turning left crashes into him..... which all happens in front of me, blocking me from going forward.

Luckily, the guy that crashed into him took aggro and thus a new chapter of this man's long list of tyrading began on this new soul.

And it took me about 5 minutes to get around this accident and go back to going to work. And all I could think about was how 1 laugh ruined it all for Mr. Left Turning Lane Driver.

This concludes my Naga Moment.

Tl;dr-

• Like 10

At first I thought the thread was gonna be about these guys

I'd be lying if I said I'da talked back to him because normally situations like these are stressful to me and get me panicking a little... You did the right thing, to keep your cool and all, well done

Also I'm mindblown to hear you actually aren't white, unlike what I had always thought lol