Rave: Im a real boy

Vallium

Uh yeeeah this is weird

So I expected this to be way longer and have to jump through hoops.

Buuuut I got hooked up on testosterone today and I was embarrasingly excited at the clinic, ha

The sexy nurse stuck me in the ass with a needle :3c

Dang this is so weird but I am like 3,000% okay with this right now. I feel feckin awesome

20160503_121404~2.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, major lee snake said:

After reading your description, I guess this isnt how the whole thing went down.

Why did a woman stick a needle in your ass?  Why did you need testosterone?  Why are you labelled a boy when you have 'initiated your manhood'?

Tune in next time for another episode of "Life of a furfag"

I don't want to put a damper on the mood but... Are there any complications that testosterone injections may cause? Your body never had those hormones before so I wonder if some negative side effects may come with them. I'm just worried, that's all

To sum it up: what changes, good or bad, will testosterone injections bring to your body and, hell, I don't know, maybe even psyche?

7 minutes ago, Amiir said:

I don't want to put a damper on the mood but... Are there any complications that testosterone injections may cause? Your body never had those hormones before so I wonder if some negative side effects may come with them. I'm just worried, that's all

To sum it up: what changes, good or bad, will testosterone injections bring to your body and, hell, I don't know, maybe even psyche?

The word you are looking for here is 'puberty'.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Amiir said:

Basically puberty, the worst side effects include acne and oily skin (ahem, even higher sex drive???). Wow, who knew, right? I have no history of male pattern baldness in my family so Im good on that.

The good stuff is a drop in my voice, more muscle tone, fat deposits in different locations, and cessation of menstruation which is freaking awesome

Health complications may include inadequate RBC blood count and liver disease but thats what my doctor's there to check up on, Ive got another appointment next month :)

As far as today goes Im feeling a weird tingly sensation and higher energy already. I feel great, man.

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

The word you are looking for here is 'puberty'.

It'll be way better feeling than the first one that was a lame puberty for someone of my birth sex to begin with

• Like 1

Oh damn that sounds bad (the possible medical complications I mean). As for the rest I'm really glad to hear you're finally pursuing your dream and I hope things'll work out just fine for you

that's pretty neat, OP. have fun going through Second Puberty. I'm also hoping to start testosterone sometime in the near future

6 hours ago, Amiir said:

Fun fact: Males and females produce both estrogen and testosterone in varying amounts respectively

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Amiir said:

If women didn't have testosterone, they would match all the old world stereotypes.

If men didn't have estrogen, they too would match all the old world stereotypes.

You see, not everything is in black and white. The human body must balance testosterone anestrogen len

*and estrogen 

GODDAMN IT

EDIT BUTTON IS BROKEN AGAIN

2 hours ago, Clove Darkwave said:

Gentle reminder to express yourselves maturely. This thread is under monitoring and will be reviewed.

Yeah bitches stay civil in muh thread, yo. Or else I'll unlesh the dark forces of tumblr on thee

Also in other news I should probably state I walked into there expecting to go to several more appointments and psychological interrogation in order to deem me trans enough to get on HRT, but nah, I was honestly quite shocked to be one appointment in, prescribed on T, and getting a shot the same day...I was taken aback. Turns out Planned Parenthood does it by informed consent, all I gotta do is know what Im getting into (I already do), and Bam! I also got a 20% discount on the whole shebang, shits awesome, yo.

10/10 would plan again

1 hour ago, willow said:

that's pretty neat, OP. have fun going through Second Puberty. I'm also hoping to start testosterone sometime in the near future

Fun fact: Males and females produce both estrogen and testosterone in varying amounts respectively

Good luck, man. Hopefully sooner then later

40 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Congrats. Welcome to the tranny club.

What's the first rule of tranny club?

37 minutes ago, Lucyfish said:

Eyyy congratulations. Hopefully I can get back on my treatment soon, too.

Same to you, I forget why youre off I remember you stated that already in the past but I bet it'd feel good to get it on again

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

Can I please have your excess sex drive

I need it

Im actually keeping all of it >:V its a good and bad thing, I just say its bad because Im already a mess and I dont know what to do with all that tension

10 hours ago, willow said:

I suspected as such. I'm not that ignorant

I'd happily give you some of my excess testosterone, if you saw how hairy I was you'd realise I have way too much of the stuff!

In all seriousness though I'm happy for you, and male puberty can be pretty fun although when you start to grow body hair it can itch for a little while.

• Like 1

Congratulations! From what I've heard from my trans male friends, it's made them feel 10x better about themselves, has given them more energy, etc.

heres a nice gif from me to you, as a celebratory gift. you may keep this forever

70SHHjS.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gamedog said:

Congratulations! From what I've heard from my trans male friends, it's made them feel 10x better about themselves, has given them more energy, etc.

heres a nice gif from me to you, as a celebratory gift. you may keep this forever

70SHHjS.gif

Yeah thats about what I felt, was pretty awesome. Thanks 4 teh gift, will cherish forever

Wasnt going to bring too much attention to this thread and be an attention whore or anything but since people are still replying and I can continue to rave might as well rave that tomorrow is my next dose of pure, raw T :D

32 minutes ago, Sylver said:

Congratulations, that's so nice to hear.

I hope that as our knowledge continues to grow that changing genders will be quicker and easier. Perhaps one day people will be considered narrow minded if they haven't changed genders at least once? Because it's so quick and easy. It's an interesting thought.

However I think we'll be waiting some time for that to happen. Not because the technology may not be there, but because the general population strongly associate their sense of self with their biological sex. You need to change the mind before the body, or the mind can break. Same-sex marriage was just barely legalized in America, so it's quite far off. I watched documentaries and read about people changing their sense of self. It can really fuck with their mind (one of the documentaries was about a woman who pretended to be a guy to gain perspective/insight). In a way it reminded me of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder because they became someone different, even just temporarily, and it impacted their mind. I don't mean to imply that PTSD is equivalent to that, I was just using it to illustrating a point.

Maybe this is a topic for an entirely new thread

thanks I think, not sure what youre getting at though,

if youre implying its soon going to be the norm for people to switch whenever and everyone can do it if they have easy access I highly doubt it...I can see what you mean by most people assuming their sense of self by their biological sex, though. Seems like a lot of gender is in the mind to me, its pretty easy to feel that way when you dont connect right, I guess.

On 5/4/2016 at 9:15 AM, Monty Grizzle said:

I'd happily give you some of my excess testosterone, if you saw how hairy I was you'd realise I have way too much of the stuff!

In all seriousness though I'm happy for you, and male puberty can be pretty fun although when you start to grow body hair it can itch for a little while.

Id be happy to take and give certain traits from other people fosho!

However, only some of it need suffice :P Ive got a small frame as is so as a guy I dont expect to be buff and tough but rather more of a twink, haha. Its just how I am and I dont mind one bit

• Like 1

Hey, congrats. Glad you were able to clear such a big hurdle. PP doesn't provide anything of that sort here and health insurance doesn't cover it either, so I have to save up enough to pay out-of-pocket (more like out the ass) for an appointment and then the hormones themselves. Joy. I'd love to not have to shave twice a day.

Congratulations! It's great that you finally got treatment and are happy with it! 

On 04/05/2016 at 10:15 AM, Monty Grizzle said:

I wish this was a thing, getting rid of excess testosterone. Would be super nice if I wasn't constantly growing a beard and irritating small hairs on arms and legs. 

Best of luck with your transition, OP.

That certificate is awesome, too.

Are they having you inject your doses only into your ass meat, or can you choose where? When one of my trans friends started T, the doctors showed him how for a bit but after that he was able to choose where and started doing it in the thigh, same goes for one of my female trans friends

kind of like an insulin shot I suppose?

6 hours ago, Eggdodger said:

Hey, congrats. Glad you were able to clear such a big hurdle. PP doesn't provide anything of that sort here and health insurance doesn't cover it either, so I have to save up enough to pay out-of-pocket (more like out the ass) for an appointment and then the hormones themselves. Joy. I'd love to not have to shave twice a day.

Hm, you sure they dont? I know they have PP over there and I assumed the same services applied.

I was told there that even if I had provided it insurance pays jack. Its not PP fault but they do work with you. It is a lot of "unnescessary" spending (unnescessary as in it would save a ton not to be trans to begin with, but that just doesnt happen). But if you can pay for it, hormones and appointments are at the very lest doable

5 hours ago, Caledonian said:

great to hear! onto another stage of life, eh?

Onto stage 2, cap'n! Wings forward!

4 hours ago, Gamedog said:

Are they having you inject your doses only into your ass meat, or can you choose where? When one of my trans friends started T, the doctors showed him how for a bit but after that he was able to choose where and started doing it in the thigh, same goes for one of my female trans friends

kind of like an insulin shot I suppose?

I can do it in the thigh, but I was initially shown there, she said it didnt hurt there as much and it didnt after all so might as well take some professional advice

4 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Hm, you sure they dont? I know they have PP over there and I assumed the same services applied.

I was told there that even if I had provided it insurance pays jack. Its not PP fault but they do work with you. It is a lot of "unnescessary" spending (unnescessary as in it would save a ton not to be trans to begin with, but that just doesnt happen). But if you can pay for it, hormones and appointments are at the very lest doable

It varies by state what insurance is required to cover. PP's services also vary by location; I guess Little Rock's doesn't have the funding or there's not a perceived demand for it. You can look on their website to see what services each location offers.

Anyways, it means I have to go to a dedicated endocrinologist clinic instead and that's going to be around $400 for the first appointment, as I was told when I called them.