There's a man in mah bathroom!!! - Trans bathroom thread

Crazy Lee

You know that hilarious video I posted where some chucklefuck ran around Target screaming his head off like a mental patient?

It's now officially a meme, and that makes me so unbelievably happy.

It's like the ice-bucket challenge for psychopaths, I'm in love. <3

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

You know that hilarious video I posted where some chucklefuck ran around Target screaming his head off like a mental patient?

[vidos]

Man, this absolutely beautiful.  I wanna see if this will happen in the East Coast, where I'm from.  I wanna be recorded and namedrop this place.

I like how no one who was pushing for that bill says jackshit about transmen. Because the posterchild for trans is a pre-HRT transwoman in her 40s atleast for the older generation and they still get creeped out by it.

I wish most or all public toilets were unisex! I am neither a boy or a girl (more male than not) but I have used both toilets in my time and I've settled for the mens. Because women it seems are the most uptight about who enters their public toilets, if someone looks just a wee bit butch they start staring incase you're a guy. I spent all my life using women's toilets but during the latter part I was masculine looking and I got nervous incase people thought I was a cismale. And they do look at you! In the men's toilets literally no one makes eye contact so they won't see my lady face, sure I get a bit paranoid I'll be found out when I walk into a cubicle to do my business but in general I feel much more relaxed.

Of course if I was presenting more femme some days I would use the women's without incident. Toilets being segregated vs unisex makes no difference to the amount of pervs and pedos in the world, y'know since not all sexual predators are cismen nor are they all disguised as transwomen. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I'm stealing this.

11 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

So a trans person was offensive to you? Someone existing is offensive to you? A person biologically male but dressed female is offensive to you. Why is everyone offended by everything?

I watched a great video the other day from a Youtube channel called Secular Talk. The commentator pointed out that "PC Culture" comprises both butthurt liberals and butthurt conservatives at this point who each think that what they find "offensive" should determine the rules of discourse and conduct.

It's a crystal clear representation of the dark side of individualism, self-expression, and the demand for/expectation of "tolerance." Narcissists will use all of those positive ideas and language to justify forcing others to conform to their personal standards.

11 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

She also says she was mugged before, and sits there and plays the victim card and blames everyone else for her actions. 'I was mugged' is not a valid excuse for assaulting someone. Being offended by someone's dress or appearance is not a valid excuse for assaulting someone. And then whining because you get death threats due to your OWN actions...

Yep. "I was mugged" is a valid excuse for, say, crying at random intervals, being jumpy or touchy when people startle you, or being a little snippy and defensive when people or things irritate you. From the looks of the video, this woman zeroed in on that trans lady like a heat-seeking missile and just went off on her.

2 hours ago, Lopori said:

I like how no one who was pushing for that bill says jackshit about transmen.

Well, of course it makes sense for women to be more like men. A man wanting to be more like a broad is like, ew, gross, why?

Those videos. First guys got some lungs on him.

I really want to see a homosexual couple to make out in front of one of these little marches. Bet they'd go postal and target would have reason to physically throw them out and get them arrested.

23 hours ago, Troj said:

Oh, sure, anybody can be prejudiced, prejudice can emerge for lots of reasons, and people can hate absolutely people who are technically on the same "level" as them socially. 

But, I absolutely do think fears related to survival, access to resources, and/or social status play heavily into people's prejudices, and their various rationalizations for them--and really, at the most basic level, all of these fears relate to survival and reproductive success in some form or another.

When it comes to trans folks, part of the fear is that trans people are going to re-arrange the rules of society so that their ilk will be in charge and in-the-know, and part of the fear is that trans people are actually dangerous moral and sexual deviants.

I'd also suggest that some people are inwardly pissed about not being able to kick around gay people anymore, so they've switched to using trans people as chew toys. So, the dog that has been forbidden from chewing on the couch is now resentfully peeing on the carpet.

Envy can also play a role. Perhaps deep down inside they're unhappy being their own birth gender, so they lash out at those who have the audacity to embrace what they've worked so hard to repress in themselves. Kind of like how public homophobes are often closet homosexuals. They basically hate themselves, and therefore hate those who represent what they might become.

Not that I disagree with your survival/resources theory. That certainly explains a lot about human behavior. I suspect that a combination of factors leads to this kind of institutionalized bullying.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lopori said:

I like how no one who was pushing for that bill says jackshit about transmen. Because the posterchild for trans is a pre-HRT transwoman in her 40s atleast for the older generation and they still get creeped out by it.

I wish most or all public toilets were unisex! I am neither a boy or a girl (more male than not) but I have used both toilets in my time and I've settled for the mens. Because women it seems are the most uptight about who enters their public toilets, if someone looks just a wee bit butch they start staring incase you're a guy. I spent all my life using women's toilets but during the latter part I was masculine looking and I got nervous incase people thought I was a cismale. And they do look at you! In the men's toilets literally no one makes eye contact so they won't see my lady face, sure I get a bit paranoid I'll be found out when I walk into a cubicle to do my business but in general I feel much more relaxed.

Of course if I was presenting more femme some days I would use the women's without incident. Toilets being segregated vs unisex makes no difference to the amount of pervs and pedos in the world, y'know since not all sexual predators are cismen nor are they all disguised as transwomen. 

No one cares about trans men or boys in general. We women folk are supposed to be the fairer sex and vulnerable to the bestial impuses of those sick little transgender women coming to rape us. :V

In the words of a fellow american against the abominations using the women's room:
Steve.png

Xaende, you're right--I overlooked envy or jealousy as a possible motivator for hatred, too!

I imagine some folks hate LGBTs because part of them wishes they could express themselves as freely and openly, or "lack morals" the way LGBTs do. This is especially true in cases where these haters are themselves latently gay or bi, or secretly gender dysphoric, or are perhaps some other kind of sexual or gender minority.

While it's generally a comforting thought, I'd place it less on jealousy, and more on the stigmas attached to homosexuality.

Transsexuality and transgenderism, while not directly related to homosexuality, could look like such from an outside perspective.
"Ew, it's a man wearing a dress and pretending he has a vagina. That's some kind of weird pervert shit."
To someone who already has a distaste for homosexuals, I could see why transgenderism would seem like an extreme facet of that category. Like a fetish.

It's narrow-minded, to be certain,
but it's also the kind of narrow-mindedness I expect out of people who also think that a gay man poses a threat to them, or the moral fabrics of society.

• Like 2

Just now, Mikazuki Marazhu said:

I'm a gay man who is against transgenders using the women's public restroom

But just the women's room, right? The men's room is still a total a free for all, right?  :V

personally I think this stupid trans bathroom law has created way more bathroom problems than it was claiming to solve. Now nobody can pee in peace until this shit blows over. 

Also a little NC perspective, Governor Pat McCrory is up for re-election and he wants to appeal to the hard core conservatives of the state so he's pushing for "sticking up for moral values". What this boils down to is petty politics and the ignorant masses have given in to the hype and fear-mongering. Worse this ploy has probably worked and now that McCrory has painted himself into some kind of right-wing crusader he may actually have a shot at re-election. 

I think the simplest solution is this, let people use the bathroom they prefer and crack down tenfold on sexual harassment to discourage people from abusing their bathroom privileges. 

• Like 2

On 5/12/2016 at 0:13 PM, PastryOfApathy said:

REPENT SINNERS! GOD SEES YOUR INTERNET HISTORY! REPENT! I REBUKE YOU

The hero America needs ;_;7

19 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I'm trying to figure out if any of these people think that screaming at the top of your lungs is actually going to convince anyone of anything. Or that their actions will do anything except make them feel better about themselves. "Well gee golly I convinced 2 out of 100 people not to shop at target that's a pretty good job."

It's like watching inbred retards scream like 10 year olds. I especially like the woman who says she has, what, 12 kids? Holy fuck does that sound poor redneck. She needs her tubes tied.

A while back on a right wing radio show mentioned a Dr Drew episode where a trans person got aggressive and threatened violence at a conservative who said it was a mental disease. I think i just found the video.

It's Ben Shapiro, former editor of the shit website Breitbart, so he's scum so I could care less. And seriously, he was afraid of such a weak threat?

10 minutes ago, Sylver said:

I am reluctant to support unisex bathrooms. Funnily enough, this will likely be the most valid reason given so far. I have seen the lines of women trailing out of public bathrooms. I do not want this to become my problem.

I like having a penis and going to the men's bathroom, where there is no line.

Ahh, but -1 bathroom means 2x stalls. 

Edited by Endless/Nameless

3 minutes ago, Cingal said:

What would happen to the urinals?!

They'd get put in stalls.

6 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

Ahh, but -1 bathroom means 2x stalls. 

Stalls are of relatively lesser cost when you factor in the costs of actual wall construction, ventilation, and the like that's saved by reducing these two things to a single area.

7 minutes ago, Cingal said:

That's hilariously inefficient.

So is separating people into gendered bathrooms just because we, as a society, are grossed out by the idea of shitting in the same space that the opposite gender does.

Besides, women have been pissing in separate stalls for ages now,
and no one's raised a complaint about that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Why do men want to stand next to other men while they pee anyway?  It's WEIRD.  I can barely manage to poop knowing there's another human being anywhere elsewhere in the bathroom. D:

It's a very efficient use of space. You can get like 6 guys in the space that's normally occupied by two stalls.

Also, the newer designs don't even use water, so they're cheaper.

2 minutes ago, Vae said:

So is separating people into gendered bathrooms just because we, as a society, are grossed out by the idea of shitting in the same space that the opposite gender does.

Besides, women have been pissing in separate stalls for ages now,
and no one's raised a complaint about that.

Divide them into sexed bathrooms so different equipment can be used by different equipment.

If you know what I mean.

And, well, they kinda have.

Men's bathrooms are much more efficient in regards to space used compared to women's bathrooms because of urinals.

This means that more men can use a bathroom at once, and quicker, meaning there's not really ever a queue for the men's. Something which was actually complained about a few posts ago.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cingal said:

Divide them into sexed bathrooms so different equipment can be used by different equipment.

If you know what I mean.

And, well, they kinda have.

Men's bathrooms are much more efficient in regards to space used compared to women's bathrooms because of urinals.

This means that more men can use a bathroom at once, and quicker, meaning there's not really ever a queue for the men's. Something which was actually complained about a few posts ago.

The idea of having two separate bathrooms is still less space-efficient on the whole, though.
There needs to be room for a whole new counter of sinks, mirrors, hand-driers, wallspace, entrace space, etc.

Whatever space you're losing with the implementation of separate urinal stalls... or hell, even a single walled-off urinal section in a single large stall,
is still being more than made up for by the amount of space that two bathrooms actually use.

1 minute ago, Vae said:

The idea of having two separate bathrooms is still less space-efficient on the whole, though.
There needs to be room for a whole new counter of sinks, mirrors, hand-driers, wallspace, entrace space, etc.

Whatever space you're losing with the implementation of separate urinal stalls... or hell, even a single walled-off urinal section in a single large stall,
is still being more than made up for by the amount of space that two bathrooms actually use.

Men's bathrooms have like, two sinks, and maybe one drier next to the door.

Either way, urinals take up so little space, no reason why in this unisex toilet of weirdness and "Let's make nobody happy" we couldn't just sacrifice a few stalls for the much more efficient and much cheaper urinals!

Also, the cost of retrofitting every single building with unisex bathrooms would be insane. Especially given it's not really something a lot of people want and it's only real purpose is to appease a small number of people at a cost to a bunch of other people.

So it's a bit of a moot point, really.

What I can't understand is why girls would want to use the boys' bathroom. They're typically dingy, disgusting, and only suitable for someone with a member that can aim urine.   God forbid you need TP.  

• Like 1

Urinals are cheap, compact, and fast. 

I don't want to even touch the door of a stall or bump into the walls of a stall by accident. 

Washroom stalls are gross. 

I'd rather pee and leave fast. 

Why spend any more than the minimum amount of time possible in there?

Also wall construction is cheap. Stalls are far more expensive to build and install. They require metal fabrication and special mounting hardware and drilling into tile and concrete. Drywall sheets and studs take minutes for a skilled crew. Drywall and studs are also cheap. 

Redundancy is also good. Ever been in a flooded public washroom? Disgusting.

If you have two washrooms and one floods you have a spare everyone can use.

If you have one and it floods. Well nobody has a washroom to use.

I think people are making a big deal over nothing. Pick a washroom and use it. End of story. 

5 hours ago, Sylver said:

Two years ago I would have agreed. Some women were kind enough to educate me on the matter. 

Somehow, there are females that pee on the seat. And then there's the subject of tampons and periods...

from my experience, women's rooms have a lot more "gross" going on while men's rooms just have more things inexplicably broken.  there will be stuff like snot rockets in the urinals and condom wrappers on a suspiciously sticky floor, yes, and maybe the occasional unflushed turd.  but go into the ladies' room and the entire floor is covered in crumpled damp toilet paper, there are clumps of hair in the sink, and there is an explosion of piss, blood, and shit all over every toilet seat.  the toilet seat covers, instead of being used, have ALL been pulled out of their holder and either thrown onto the floor, stuffed into the toilet, or stuffed halfway into those little mini trash cans they use for pads and tampon cases... and don't even get me started on those.

might just be where i've been, but it's a pattern i have noticed in more than one place. 

As for the topic at hand, advocates say they're keeping crafty bugs bunny style predators out of the ladies' room, but by refusing to acknowledge that this law affects innocent transgender people much more than any would-be sex offenders, they pretty much confirm that it really is just a thinly veiled backlash at anti-discrimination efforts put in place specifically to protect the people now being affected.  they are butthurt that teh gay tranny weirdos can no longer be beaten to death in public restrooms for being different and therefore wrong.  so they say "nope you're not allowed to pass any bills that change the list of people we cover in our anti-discrimination policies" and then make up some BS about "keeping men out of women's restrooms".  except now you're literally forcing some men to go into the women's rooms and vice versa.

granted, i see no way whatsoever of enforcing such a thing without violating people's rights, so unless you don't even remotely pass and fear that there will be bathroom bouncers checking ID or hostile anti-queers urinating nearby, go to whatever toilet you please.  just be aware that if some homosexual pervert DOES peep on you, find out you don't have the genitals (s)he fancies, and decide to give you a hard time about it, that is now your fault.

plz excuse me if i dont make any sense or know what i'm saying; it's late~

• Like 2

Regarding putting urinals in stalls for unisex bathrooms, rather unnesscessary

If unisex bathrooms existed urinals can have the same setup as always

Is it really more difficult for a dude to pee with a woman walking past behind his back as a man would? I mean, Im sure plenty of females are used to guys taking a piss while they stand behind them for privacies sake. And there are still walls. Its as private as need be. For addded privacy if a guy was that uncomfortable the toilet is still an option as usual.

• Like 1

On 5/13/2016 at 8:57 PM, Crazy Lee said:

That's one of the things that bugs me "That person offended me, that person was explicit" Wat? So a trans person was offensive to you? Someone existing is offensive to you? A person biologically male but dressed female is offensive to you. Why is everyone offended by everything?
She also says she was mugged before, and sits there and plays the victim card and blames everyone else for her actions. 'I was mugged' is not a valid excuse for assaulting someone. Being offended by someone's dress or appearance is not a valid excuse for assaulting someone. And then whining because you get death threats due to your OWN actions...

Funny enough, I was doing required job training courses the other day. There was one question that asked whether or not the situation was innapropriate for work

It essentially asked if Rick and Don, who everyone knows are dating, were talking about their date last night, obviously just seeing a movie and going to eat, nothing more

Some options were "I dont agree with it therefore its offensive they talk about it" and "Its not offensive because talking about going out for a weekend is acceptable (no lewd comments were made)"

Wow, go figure right?

They kept the Anti-LGBT discrimination questions to a minimum but it was definitely placed that its not tolerated

6 hours ago, Clove Darkwave said:

I feel bad for the Target employees that have to put up with this shit. They just want to do their wageslave jobs in peace like the rest of us and go home. Not put up with these morons screaming their heads off and generally making their day stressful for shit they can't even control.

I don't. Shit's hilarious and would instantly brighten up my day.

Now lets hope CVS installs unisex bathrooms.

3 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Regarding putting urinals in stalls for unisex bathrooms, rather unnesscessary

If unisex bathrooms existed urinals can have the same setup as always

Is it really more difficult for a dude to pee with a woman walking past behind his back as a man would? I mean, Im sure plenty of females are used to guys taking a piss while they stand behind them for privacies sake. And there are still walls. Its as private as need be. For addded privacy if a guy was that uncomfortable the toilet is still an option as usual.

I can't even use the urinal if there are other men around. Nothing happens.

I start by moving my hand slowly down my hairy belly, caressing every fold of fat I find with my deft fingertips. I am already intimately familiar with every last roll. Once I have explored down to the straining button on my pants, I undo it and continue the search. I know exactly where my quarry is by now and seize it. Firmly in my grasp, I bring the missing cheeto to my lips and devour it.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Zaraphayx said:

I start by moving my hand slowly down my hairy belly, caressing every fold of fat I find with my deft fingertips. I am already intimately familiar with every last roll. Once I have explored down to the straining button on my pants, I undo it and continue the search. I know exactly where my quarry is by now and seize it. Firmly in my grasp, I bring the missing cheeto to my lips and devour it.

Such poetry.

On 17/05/2016 at 1:25 PM, Zaraphayx said:

Well that scarred me for life....

On 5/18/2016 at 9:26 PM, Cingal said:

So, the ultimate question:

In a unisex bathroom, do you leave the seat up or down?

Up so that drunk people who are about to pop don't get vomit all over the seats and lazy germophobes who don't want to touch the seat don't piss all over it when they think they have good aim.

Glad I could.

• Like 2

So, some new stuff...

A republican senator's son comes out as Trans and she embraces him and supports his lifestyle

*sheds a single tear*

And then, just to take that wonderful moment and destroy it... I stumbled upon the website of Steven Crowder, a conservative guy who's worked for Fox News and The Blaze and now has his own radio show... I mentioned this over in the chat thread...

So, check out the article I was just reading: Hey look, I found one case of a trans person who possibly raped someone that must mean they all are rapists.... anecdotal evidence for the win!

Read the comments! One guy cherry picks articles to prove that all trans people are murderers. Oh noes! Just because these few trans people committed murder that must mean ALL of them are murderers. Oh my gawd we must protect the children.

Also, at the bottom of that article, there's a video that doesn't have anything to do with the person the article was about, but rather a guy who claims he "cured" his transgender mental illness with Jesus. Says he became trans when his grandmother dressed him in women's clothes. Fun times. 

@PastryOfApathy I'm keeping the convo here.

I've been listening to some right wing radio guys talking about this, I'll post their arguments later when I can collect them properly.