Feelwell

Literally Write Anything

Alright so I need something to write. I tend only to stick with writing if it's for someone else. So get me to write something, you don't have to use it, and I'm certainly not expecting any sort of payment or recompense. So if you need a character bio, or background info, or anything, just ask. Or message me. Nothing to lose, right?

• Like 1

Hmm. While I don't really need a story written, I could use a few characters thrown together to round out my list of important personnel for my own lore, or at least some ideas. Think you'd be interested in that?

5 minutes ago, Victor-933 said:

Hmm. While I don't really need a story written, I could use a few characters thrown together to round out my list of important personnel for my own lore, or at least some ideas. Think you'd be interested in that?

Yea sure! Literally writing anything and taking any requests. I'll start some work on some characters. Any preferences?

12 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Yea sure! Literally writing anything and taking any requests. I'll start some work on some characters. Any preferences?

Well, they'd need to all be high ranking politicians and military officials. Nothing super detailed, just enough of a blurb to highlight a personality. Vagueness is perfectly acceptable; I can fill in the blanks myself. I'm just having a hard time trying to make unique characters. Here is the list of what I have so far. Maybe that'll help explain some things, but there's undoubtedly more stuff that'll need clarified. Don't be afraid to ask questions, there's plenty of answers in The Manifest (which I'd post as well if it wasn't a big unfinished mess). You don't have to fill in every blank, either; I'm just looking for a little bit of inspiration or an outside perspective.

Of course if you think this isn't something you'd be okay with that's perfectly fine too, I realize not everyone enjoys worldbuilding.

3 hours ago, Victor-933 said:

worldbuilding.

Worldbuilding is awesome dawsome

Feel, as of now I ain't got anything to throw at you unfortunately. If I come up with something and you're still taking requests, I'll let you know

17 hours ago, Amiir said:

Worldbuilding is awesome dawsome

Feel, as of now I ain't got anything to throw at you unfortunately. If I come up with something and you're still taking requests, I'll let you know

I'm always up for it.

14 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

Write about how gay Rolfe is

Okay I did say literally anything but come on!

• Like 1

write me a story about being a teen in a declining industrial town in 21st Canada while living under the rule of Prime Minister Selfie McBongrip.

• Like 3

Write a story about Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton meeting in glorious battle.

• Like 1

Write the interaction between a racist guy who's trying to turn himself around and stop his ways. Little did he know he'd run into (INSERT RACE HE'S RACIST AGAINST HERE) and is locked into a conversation about a band they have in common.

• Like 1