Caitlyn Jenner's Probably Gonna "De-Transition"

PastryOfApathy

I'm sure this same headline is released about every high profile trans person ever, the idea of de-transitioning is so juicy to people because they're hell bent on proving the person "wrong". Like yeah you were the gender you were born with ALL ALONG we told you it was a mistake. :V 

Sometimes people do detransition, whether to adgender or their birth sex. They all have perfectly good reasons to do so, people change. Brain plasticity and all that. Detransitioning is even more sensationalised and obsessed over then transitioning half the time. >.> 

Just like Machine I too don't know the first thing about the Kardashians other than everyone hates them so like to talk about them what

Caitlyn Jenner's a bitch, but this headline sounds like tabloid horseshit.

Also, basing any principle or theory of human psychology or behavior on what a Jenner or a Kardashian does or doesn't do is like adopting Shou Tucker as your alchemy mentor.

• Like 1

Apparantly it is fake.That is not really surprising. 

What surprised me about this whole fiasco is that so many people in the LGBT community wanted it to be true. What's also surprising is how Jenner's pr people, I am Cait costars and friends are going "it's no one's business if she did want to detransition". This woman has made every effort to push herself and her story into the spotlight. By her own efforts she has destroyed her ability to simply descend into anonymity when people get to being critical of her. Caitlyn Jenner admitted that she wasn't opposed to making money off of her transition and now, as is inevitable when you're a fucking Kardashian, her credibility is under scrutiny. 

The story is fake

the Jenner/Kardashians are fake

The drama they air out on tv is fake

we'll never see anything from this family that matters and the LGBT community needs to just drop Caitlyn Jenner as any kind of credible "ambassador". 

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 2:12 AM, Machine said:

Can I be famous for being famous?

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 7:11 AM, WolfNightV4X1 said:

The kardashians are furry anime?

Can I be famous for being a mistake?

22 hours ago, Red Lion said:

Apparantly it is fake.That is not really surprising. 

What surprised me about this whole fiasco is that so many people in the LGBT community wanted it to be true. What's also surprising is how Jenner's pr people, I am Cait costars and friends are going "it's no one's business if she did want to detransition". This woman has made every effort to push herself and her story into the spotlight. By her own efforts she has destroyed her ability to simply descend into anonymity when people get to being critical of her. Caitlyn Jenner admitted that she wasn't opposed to making money off of her transition and now, as is inevitable when you're a fucking Kardashian, her credibility is under scrutiny. 

The story is fake

the Jenner/Kardashians are fake

The drama they air out on tv is fake

we'll never see anything from this family that matters and the LGBT community needs to just drop Caitlyn Jenner as any kind of credible "ambassador". 

This is the first I'm hearing about it but that doesn't surprise me. She's kind of fucked up a lot with her trying to be a spokesperson for the trans community, and while she's apologized for a lot of it, it also makes a lot of people uncomfortable 

I will say I feel kinda bad for her though because the only reason she wound up transitioning the way she did was because the media wouldn't leave her alone