I am Literally Furry Trash

Toshabi

Just now, Sylver said:

It's all a lie. Science isn't fun.

I was working in molecular biology and immunology over a decade ago. I know what you mean but honestly I wouldn't mind going back. I'd want at LEAST a master's so I could do my own research. It's just a matter of finding after almost 10 years building software applications, it all seems so empty and meaningless. I don't want to keep working for the next paycheck, that isn't enough.

I don't even need money and could do fine without it, but it's my nature I'm going to start working again or I'd go stir-crazy from boredom.

2 minutes ago, Sylver said:

It's all a lie. Science isn't fun.

- Need to pipette 2ul accurately? Careful, it might evaporate if you hold it too long then it fucks up the results.

- Need an uncontaminated plate? Try not breathing and layering everything in alcohol.

- Spend hours carefully and accurately measuring shit out, then realise it was a complete waste of time. Do it again tomorrow with half the care, accuracy, and time for far better results.

- Careful not to spray yourself in the face with acid (and definitely not other people)

- There aren't pretty colours and the goggles are 10x more uncomfortable.

My childhood was a lie. *cries*

You have to bo-lieve.

Or not. They could at least put "Science is not a toy" on the box. Or "Warning: Prepare for Disappointment".

Shit, man.  I didn't know what half the equipment was for and there were no instructions or anything. 

2 minutes ago, Clove Darkwave said:

Yes well let's remember to be civil and also steer this thread back on topic. Make your own thread for anything further or take it to PMs.

I was literally about to make a "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" post and you already came. 

Color me impressed.

Anyways, back on topic. I bit the bullet and kind of started making a fursuit and I'm actually kind of enjoying the process so far burns and all

Just now, Toshabi said:

I was literally about to make a "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" post and you already came. 

Color me impressed.

Anyways, back on topic. I bit the bullet and kind of started making a fursuit and I'm actually kind of enjoying the process so far burns and all

1453617945570.gif

Please tell me the durrsuit you're making is a Croconaw. Also stop burning yourself.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Toshabi said:

Something inside me tells me that I should relentlessly make fun of you. However, I just kind of like and respect you more. I feel weird?

Whatchu making?

10 minutes ago, Clove Darkwave said:

1453617945570.gif

Please tell me the durrsuit you're making is a Croconaw. Also stop burning yourself.

6 minutes ago, Falaffel said:

Something inside me tells me that I should relentlessly make fun of you. However, I just kind of like and respect you more. I feel weird?

Whatchu making?

Don't worry, I wouldn't shun Croc-kind so easily.

Crocsuit V 1.0, Granted, this first head is purely experimental/getting the feel. I'm making some pretty decent progress today! I need to go buy some elastic tomorrow so I can work on the lower jaw before I start building on this base. This first one will be Toony. Once I get comfortable with it, I'll start doing more realistic looking suits.

s3cE9Pi.jpg

• Like 2

Well, have fun with it, mate. I, too, know nothing of suit-making nor do I know much about fursuiters in general but I still find them cool and fun and... 
I do like crocs, though. I am interested in seeing how it turns out! 

10 hours ago, Ricky said:

Yes, technically. For now, anyway.

Well, at least you're not going down the Allan route and commissioning artwork of your murrsona after begging for donations and despite being broke. xD You seem fairly on top of things though and I wish you the best of luck in getting back on your feet :)

9 hours ago, Augmented Husky said:

@Toshabi Congrats on the experience man :) sure wish I was in your shoes. Eh I'll head to a con someday. Then we can all be furry trash...........TOGETHER xD

Fo sho. Toshabi is officially going to both west side and east coast and midwest cons. You can't escape Toshabi now. 

• 2 weeks later...