truckers are ass-hats

Mr.Kumquat

So i got a job as a truck driver. I'm an introvert, so the idea of being alone and driving all day sounded great. Problem being I first need to spend 275 hours driving with someone before i can get my own truck. So far I've had the black trainer that hates white people, and the white trainer that hates everyone. Where are the fur fags at?!

2 minutes ago, Mr.Kumquat said:

So i got a job as a truck driver. I'm an introvert, so the idea of being alone and driving all day sounded great. Problem being I first need to spend 275 hours driving with someone before i can get my own truck. So far I've had the black trainer that hates white people, and the white trainer that hates everyone. Where are the fur fags at?!

This sounds like a mis-matched Hollywood buddy comedy laugh riot. 

Just now, Jerry said:

I considered becoming a truck driver at some point. But now I'm glad I chose to be the guy who repairs said trucks.

I considered transforming into a truck but I decided that being a Decepticon would be much cooler. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I considered becoming a truck driver at some point. But now I'm glad I chose to be the guy who repairs said trucks.

I was a mechanic for about 8 years. Turns out you need to walk...and pick up heavy things...screw that

I live in logging country. 

The log-truck drivers are, indeed, ass-hats. 

They have little regard for the traffic around them and put their own lives at risk in order to make record time. 

Those drivers who are too conscientious to speed are ridiculed and harassed to no end. 

Fuck 'em

3 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

I live in logging country. 

The log-truck drivers are, indeed, ass-hats. 

They have little regard for the traffic around them and put their own lives at risk in order to make record time. 

Those drivers who are too conscientious to speed are ridiculed and harassed to no end. 

Fuck 'em

I live in the pacific northwest. In fact i was irritated by a log truck on my way home. Took up 2 lanes, slowed to 45 MPH up hill and refused to let anyone pass him. My truck is limited to 65 MPH and i thought he was an ass.

19 hours ago, Mr.Kumquat said:

I was a mechanic for about 8 years. Turns out you need to walk...and pick up heavy things...screw that

This is exactly why I like it. You're not sitting on a chair 9 to 5.

Even though getting to drive these trucks is always thrilling, I would get bored doing it full time.