The Confessional Box

root

6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I don't have any irl heroes. 

Sadly I'm such a weeb that I prefer to try to be like video game characters and anime characters. 

I'm the same way. I want to be just like my heroes Fox, Ike, and Sonic the Hedgehog.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Enigma said:

Sadly I'm such a weeb that I prefer to try to be like video game characters and anime characters. 

This is true for me too, though with sci-fi rather than anime characters...

Probably my greatest heroes are Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt (Warhammer 40k), Duncan Idaho (Dune), and to some extent Grand Admiral Thrawn (Star Wars).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Osrik said:

This is true for me too, though with sci-fi rather than anime characters...

Probably my greatest heroes are Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt (Warhammer 40k), Duncan Idaho (Dune), and to some extent Grand Admiral Thrawn (Star Wars).

aebfd6516389e57d8c7da1d5f8d8397ffbea26a1_full.jpg

"As long as there is life, there is hope"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Enigma said:

i mean, typically those characters are better and larger than life, and therefore better than any actual human can be. 
humans suck :v

• Like 2

There are some here I consider important to me that I don't really talk to anymore.
It's not that I don't want to talk to you it's just that if we talk I don't want to subject you to me being such a Debbie Downer.

Sorry.

I love you. You know who you are.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vaer said:

There are some here I consider important to me that I don't really talk to anymore.
It's not that I don't want to talk to you it's just that if we talk I don't want to subject you to me being such a Debbie Downer.

Sorry.

I love you. You know who you are.

Once upon a time a very nice person told me not to tell a friend that I wasn't good enough for them. If you are important to them, they won't mind.

• Like 2

On 10/14/2016 at 0:09 AM, Enigma said:

Ive been depressed for a little while, but things are looking up. Gotta stay hopeful and keep moving forward!

I hope they stay looking up...you deserve it, you're one of the most easy-going, nice, fun-loving furs here! I'd give you a gold medal, if I had the gold. Might have to a cardboard one, spray-painted gold...well, it's the thought that counts!