The Confessional Box

root

mmm french toast..also. i have to confess...i've got my friend convinced that furries are a group like anonymous aimed at taking over the internet and media militantly and protesting rights of straight people. which really has him conflicted because im straight and he now thinks im gay

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

This fart will stink eternal shiny and chrome. 

You want a piece of my fart? Better shart from the start. You wanna be in the show? C'mon baby, let's blow!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

I once went to a concert by myself because I had no friends

I may well be heading to a concert or two on my own in the future, but only because my friends aren't into the bands performing.

I had to pretty much plead with my friend to come with me to see this one band in a few days, and I think they only said yes because it's a free event.

1 hour ago, Wax said:

I may well be heading to a concert or two on my own in the future, but only because my friends aren't into the bands performing.

I had to pretty much plead with my friend to come with me to see this one band in a few days, and I think they only said yes because it's a free event.

To be fair this was the reason I went by myself, actually.

The ones I had who were friends at the time werent not my friends, they just didnt have the same music taste

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hewge said:

Whenever I send a PM to someone on here I worry if I didn't actually send it, 'cause it doesn't say anything.

At least give me a little "Message Sent" to soothe my anxieties...

Let the eventual response soothe you. You could never be ignored.

8 hours ago, Kosha said:

It's a slur word for transsexual, but it can be used against crossdressers. Keep in mind that not all crossdressers are transsexuals and vice versa.

EDIT: I meant transgender.

Up till about 4-5 years ago, thought tranny was just a term for transmission. I confess that this is me in most situations. As well @Kosha, that siggy.... always the first thing to load on the page.

1 hour ago, Saxon said:

I don't think all Cross dressers/ transvestites are transgender. Some just enjoy the humiliation of being made to dress up as a girl.

For some dudes its just because they feel pretty in a skirt and stockings. I've had many a manly bf ask to be dressed up. Dunno what it is about me that attracts these types, but it is a subject I weirdly know a lot about. 

Just now, Saxon said:

Yeah, that's what I would call a fetish.

I hope you and your femmy friends enjoy yourselves.

yeah, def a fetish. A lot of the time its surprisingly nonsexual! funfact. And we do. :> 

I confess that there were a lot of people on FAF who, even though I wasn't specifically close with, I miss seeing their posts and their presence in general.

I looked them up on FAF, and the vast majority haven't even made a post since August last year. It's quite sad really because as far as I know, they aren't active on here, either, so they're just a memory :(

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I was super miserable around the time I signed up for the original FAF so when it went down it was mental anguish for me because it felt like the only place I was accepted

You're lucky.

I'm not accepted anywhere.