How fascist are you?

Dr. Doggo

Your F Score is: 2.83
You are a liberal airhead.

Make yiffs, not wars!

But yeah, the questions are worded strangely. There seemed to be a discrepancy between what they were getting at and what they were actually asking. I can think of worse things than a child disrespecting his or her parents, for instance. I still think it's bad, especially if the parents are basically good and the child is just being an spoiled brat, but it isn't necessarily the worst possible outcome. What if your parents are felons? I don't think felons are worthy of respect.

• Like 1

Your F Score is: 1.00
You are a whining rotter.

At least I ain't no pig.

I agree with the idea that this thing isn't that accurate, especially since it has trouble telling the difference between a staunch fascist (5.00-6.00) and a postwar Stalinist (4.75-5.75).

If you take into account the change of opinion on Orthodoxy in the state after a few censuses, they get even closer.

• Like 1

1.73, and that's probably overstated because I know a few people who love skydiving, and thus "some people are just compelled to jump from high places."

Weird considering I'm not a liberal Democrat, and have been called everything from right-wing extremist, to capitalist fascist, to hating poors and promoting class warfare. Guess the scale isn't left-right after all :D

On 6/1/2016 at 3:14 AM, MalletFace said:

Your F Score is: 1.00
You are a whining rotter.

At least I ain't no pig.

I agree with the idea that this thing isn't that accurate, especially since it has trouble telling the difference between a staunch fascist (5.00-6.00) and a postwar Stalinist (4.75-5.75).

If you take into account the change of opinion on Orthodoxy in the state after a few censuses, they get even closer.

I believe it's 100% accurate as it says I'm a true American which is an objective, scientific fact.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Rassah said:

Guess the scale isn't left-right after all :D

It just compares one to the most generally accepted traits of fascism. Fascism contains elements from the left and right and from both ideals of order and liberty.