4-UM THEEMZ  

18 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THEME

• Default, because I'm casual, don't care, or am not aware of the Themes feature
    • Dark, because, like Machine, I'm a mole person who is far too sensitive to the light
    • LIGHT, BECAUSE THIS LOVE FOR DARKNESS IS TOO EDGY FOR ME
    • Machine should be mod

The forums are easily skinned if you only want to make colour changes to the default, it's all in the CSS. The Admin area includes an "easy mode" where you can adjust only colours and a more advanced mode where you can edit the HTML, add custom CSS etc.

For anyone interested in creating a new skin, there are two options open to you: I can provide access to only that admin area or I can setup a development-board (basically a private install you can use to create themes then download the result). Earlier IPB versions did not require a licence-key on install, they changed their minds on this version so I need to look into how you setup a test-board for this, failing that, I have additional licences so tossing a permanent "staging" board up on another domain is simple.

Really digging the Blueboh theme. It's pleasant on the eyes, even if the white editing area and the white quotes make me want to gouge someones eyes out. 

why isn't there a red theme

the forum is called phoenix

my autism in triggered

Fire is blue. Therefore, Phoenixes are blue.

Also, the sky is red. So I don't see what you're complaining about :V

You guys got rid of the darky-darkdark one! I mean the darkest one, not Blue-Boh. The forum turned back into white and it hurt my eyes =( Now I have to use Blue-Boh. I didn't mind the grayscale gradients on either side of the page, really!

Edited by Eggdodger

I like the blue theme. The main color is my favorite color! Plus I like darker themes because yes, it's easier on the eyes, and it also consumes slightly less energy. So I can feel about 0.0005% less bad about wasting precious energy resources on my furry forum posts.