Sup! I heared nothing but good things about this forums so I decided to check it out! 

I'm Peaches, fairly new to the whole furry buisiness but am super looking forward to making new friends 

I'm a singer primarily and I sometimes paint am currently planning for the creation of my first fursuit

Hows everybody doing? 

Oh wow, someone new. Hi

We're doing great. Thanks for asking

Conveniently for you, this place has sections for all of music, art and suit making. So put the kettle on and make yourself at home 

And if you have no idea what the hell is going on, just PM a mod or someone friendly-looking and get them to tell you

Peace out

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Peaches-and-Dreams said:

Sup! I heared nothing but good things about this forums so I decided to check it out! 

I'm Peaches, fairly new to the whole furry buisiness but am super looking forward to making new friends 

I'm a singer primarily and I sometimes paint am currently planning for the creation of my first fursuit

Hows everybody doing? 

Who told you that?

Welcome to the forum.

People over on FAF

Mans thank you!!!

2 hours ago, Endless/Nameless said:

Hey there!! Make yourself at home and gave a good time. :D 

Thank you I will!

2 hours ago, DrDingo said:

Oh wow, someone new. Hi

We're doing great. Thanks for asking

Conveniently for you, this place has sections for all of music, art and suit making. So put the kettle on and make yourself at home 

And if you have no idea what the hell is going on, just PM a mod or someone friendly-looking and get them to tell you

Peace out

Thank you, I'll be sure to do that!

• Like 1