What are you Watching now?

Charrio

I've begun watching Bones. It started so slow, but ohmygod I can't stop watching now. I think I watch between two or four episodes a day, and even then I want to keep watching. Exciting plotlines, with an overarching plot and references back and forth between the episodes. And I'm only on season 2 so far!

• Like 1

Watching season 19 episode 1 of southpark right now. And I'm still working. xD  

I've begun watching Bones. It started so slow, but ohmygod I can't stop watching now. I think I watch between two or four episodes a day, and even then I want to keep watching. Exciting plotlines, with an overarching plot and references back and forth between the episodes. And I'm only on season 2 so far!

I love bones. I'm still not done with the latest season yet tho. But it's really entertaining. Especially when you get to season 7 if I'm not mistaken.  

Agents Of SHIELD and Gotham have just started up again for seasons 3 and 2 respectively

Both have ramped it up a crazy amount, too!

I've also started watching the Limitless TV series, which had a pretty cool pilot, I'm digging the style so I'm gonna keep following along for now.

And Heroes Reborn has had a solid start, I hope they keep the quality up, I'd hate for it to plummet like the original show did.

Dragon Ball Z. I'm watching episode 222 now. But i was wondering how many Kai is there on that series? You got the four one for each, north, East, West and south. You got the grand Kai, the Supreme Kai. But in DB GT, you got like the old Kai and don't know who else. So How many Kai are they ?

Agents Of SHIELD and Gotham have just started up again for seasons 3 and 2 respectively

I am definitely enjoying the direction that Gotham is going in. It's nice to see Gordon stop being a walking coat-rack.

I'm watching my living television. I just gave it a 100% redo today and am making sure I didn't cause any major stress issues for the fish and shrimp.

[picture of fish tank]

Now I want to set up my aquarium again. I haven't had an active tank in almost 9 years... I bet my new cats would love it (my old cat never cared).

As for myself, I've been dabbling with Rick & Morty. I'm also about to kick off season 2 of Bojack Horseman.

Yeah it is actually.
I'd rather be able to tell what's going on in my mediocre films than not.

I'm sorry I don't enjoy the high art that is Transformers 1-3 :^)

Burn

But forreal generally I just prefer well choreographed action with minimal special effects. Stuff like The Raid, both 1 and 2. Or some old Jackie Chan stuff if I'm looking for something less gritty and more fun.

'Course I'd be hypocritical as all hell if I said I don't like any special effects driven action, I am a tad obsessed with those Marvel movies after all. Still though, the Matrix films never did it for me. Always felt way too condescending and full of itself for a movie with writing a six year old could understand for the most part.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lucifer is getting super interesting now, first few are meh but its picking up and i cant wait for next weeks.

Also The Magicians is getting good, you gotta watch at least to episode 3 to give it a chance :P the series only gets better

• 10 months later...