Are you a top or a bottom?

Taikugemu

Top or Bottom?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which part of a bunk bed do you prefer?

• Bottom

I've always slept on the top bunk growing up (and no, I wouldn't fall because of the safety rails).

There's something comforting about being close to the ceiling...  Although, there's probably something dangerous about it as well.  I can't count the amount of times I've hit my head on the ceiling fan while it was spinning.

I see what you did thar.

I'm actually disappointed that it isn't about top or bottom when it comes to sex, because then I'd argue that sex position is not relevant to sexual dominance or submissiveness. You can be on top and possibly be a sub, or on bottom and be a dom.

But, I prefer bottom bunk, too afraid I'd fall off. But I've slept on the top before, and although it's a bitch to get up and down the view is nice.

I've always slept on the top bunk growing up (and no, I wouldn't fall because of the safety rails).

There's something comforting about being close to the ceiling...  Although, there's probably something dangerous about it as well.  I can't count the amount of times I've hit my head on the ceiling fan while it was spinning.

Ouch

I see what you did thar.

I'm actually disappointed that it isn't about top or bottom when it comes to sex, because then I'd argue that sex position is not relevant to sexual dominance or submissiveness. You can be on top and possibly be a sub, or on bottom and be a dom.

But, I prefer bottom bunk, too afraid I'd fall off. But I've slept on the top before, and although it's a bitch to get up and down the view is nice.

thanks for posting.

• 2 weeks later...