Do You Dance?

#00Buck

Do You Dance?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Dance?

• Never
    • Oh Yeah!

When the mood strikes me, yep.

This reminds me: A few blocks away, there used to be the strangest business: A combination pole-dancing studio, where they gave pole dancing lessons, as well as pottery and ceramics classes. Didn't last too long.

4 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Actually they did have some tricks for foreigners, like trying to repeat sayings in very heavy accents, which could easily sound like innuendos.

The other Canadians are foreigners to them too, to be honest; the people from Alberta were eaten alive.

Albertans are cuck-nadians. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to enough dances at cons to know these figures are very far from accurate. I can also say, it's likely many of them THINK that they are dancing when in reality all they are doing is either bouncing or aimlessly twirling glow sticks on strings, about to hit somebody. My friends and I would get pissed back when I was in the party/jungle/whatever scene. Even if they had some form and were good they were taking up needless amounts of floor space and besides, it was fun to act like you accidentally danced right into them and when they will aren't expecting it, to yank them out if their hands and toss them.

11 minutes ago, Ricky said:

I've been to enough dances at cons to know these figures are very far from accurate. I can also say, it's likely many of them THINK that they are dancing when in reality all they are doing is either bouncing or aimlessly twirling glow sticks on strings around and probably going to hit somebody.

a9894fc691.png

It was sort of offensive enough, but the logic there was just too bad. Try again, mate. Or don't. Preferably don't.

• Like 2