What could've made Sonic better?

VGmaster9

1 hour ago, Imperial Impact said:

I don't get it.

The Kraggon is supposed to be Super Sonic. The blue variant on the easier setting is just supposed to be Sonic. They drop money when damaged and when they die, they drop money in a circular pattern. 

A lot of Sonic fans have grown up since then. Make it sexier. Sex sells. Also would be good to have actually likable female characters. Amy Rose is an obnoxious immature stalker brat. Rouge is just a vapid sex object without much background or depth. The reason I feel in love with Sally Acorn's character is because she didn't just look good, but she had a spectacular personality: smart, cunning, always driven to succeed despite any odds, beong though and determined even when things fail terribly, and just in general being a natural leader who takes on responsibility without compromise or excuses (plus I have a thing for tomboys). It's terrible that SEGA dropped that arc and never included any characters like that since.

9 minutes ago, Rassah said:

A lot of Sonic fans have grown up since then. Make it sexier. Sex sells. Also would be good to have actually likable female characters. Amy Rose is an obnoxious immature stalker brat. Rouge is just a vapid sex object without much background or depth. The reason I feel in love with Sally Acorn's character is because she didn't just look good, but she had a spectacular personality: smart, cunning, always driven to succeed despite any odds, beong though and determined even when things fail terribly, and just in general being a natural leader who takes on responsibility without compromise or excuses (plus I have a thing for tomboys). It's terrible that SEGA dropped that arc and never included any characters like that since.

I tend to only really like Blaze and Sally. Blaze is my favorite Sonic character. She's pretty powerful and level headed. I wouldn't count Rouge out entirely, but there's room for improvement. Amy's just poor. Cream can leave. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...