If you could choose your own death, what would it be?

Kosha

I agree with Tyrion Lannister:

Shagga: How would you like to die, Tyrion, son of Tywin? 

Tyrion Lannister: In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girl's mouth around my cock.

• Like 1

Crushed to death between my solid gold super-subwoofer speakers and the massive stampeding crowd of young, nubile, female fans while I perform a rocking music concert on my.... on my...

aw shit, I can only play the theremin. That'll have to do.

They're... uh... they're Blakes 7 fans too, OK?

Having taken a large quantity of sedatives, I'd like to dive off of this dam, into this reservoir (A reservoir oddly enough called The Pretty Boy reservoir, north of Baltimore) where there's a very sharp undertow, and the water is very cold, and I'd be pulled under, and lose consciousness, and it would feel numbing and as of a great, caressing pressure.

This is often an appealing thought, not just if I had to, but when I ponder it.

I used to think by jumping in front of the express train, but that seems too messy, and I might not time it right. Plus, people would be more traumatized.

Not to be morose, but when the time comes, and I feel too old or sick, I do believe I'd like to choose, rather than be a vegetable, or something!

Dying without anyone knowing who I was then people thousands of years after a nuclear war finding my old stories that I had complied into one book that they believe to be a stories of the creation of the world and messages from God to better themselves and stay off the path of sin

• Like 1

On 16 June 2016 at 5:32 PM, Astus said:

Dying without anyone knowing who I was then people thousands of years after a nuclear war finding my old stories that I had complied into one book that they believe to be a stories of the creation of the world and messages from God to better themselves and stay off the path of sin

'cause that worked out so well for the last guy.

Can't wait to see all the different interpretations of what 'yiff' means.

42 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I thought about this more seriously some time ago and, in lieu of obtaining a firearm, I decided that I would favour exsanguination.

Might I offer my services? I was feeling a little peckish...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Aeon said:

dressed up as waldo. 

This gave me a bizarre idea for a game involving a confused sniper assassin trying to pick out his target in a massive, ridiculously-dressed crowd from two miles away.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Chaosmasterdelta said:

Death by the heat death of the universe. That way I live as long as possible.

You'll be practically immortal to anything and everything else so you'd float in space for a time that for a human would be an eternity. No, nah, that is not what I want to experience before I die with the universe itself

I want to die listening to my favorite music, preferably on death bed and without any pain. That, or defusing a bomb (so you won't hear how terrorists win)