Rant: i hate skinny jeans -_-

Nova

2 hours ago, Vae said:

I've done the same thing with boxers.

I've been thinking about this, and crossdressing seems to be the only societal edge women have over men. Equality my pantied arse.

1 hour ago, willow said:

well..this thread went to a weird place

Don't act like you don't enjoy it.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, george99g said:

I'm surprised @#00Buck has yet to mention having a maths boner in skinny jeans after you get detention for kicking rocks at ghetto blacks in Africa.

If you wear skinny jeans you can use your math boner to punch the keys on your calculator without having to take it out of your pocket. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

If you wear skinny jeans you can use your math boner to punch the keys on your calculator without having to take it out of your pocket. 

That's a very odd place to put a pocket.

I can just imagine the looks you'd receive when you get your phone stuck in there and struggle to pull it out.

Edited by george99g

16 minutes ago, Sylver said:

I'm tempted to wear ballet dress, a duck mask, and flippers while purchasing panties, a my little pony doll, and a melon (or just a few random items). The look on the cashier's face would be priceless.

If they ask what I'm buying the items for I'd tell them about some government conspiracy. It would be gold.

Do it

42 minutes ago, Sylver said:

I'm tempted to wear ballet dress, a duck mask, and flippers while purchasing panties, a my little pony doll, and a melon (or just a few random items). The look on the cashier's face would be priceless.

If they ask what I'm buying the items for I'd tell them about some government conspiracy. It would be gold.

Do it. Record it. Make some funny noises and faces.
Try to avoid getting your face kicked in, once they realize you're recording, by screaming "It's a prank, bro!".

Instant internet fame guaranteed.

6 hours ago, Sylver said:

Throw in some lube for good measure.

UPDATE: Good Posting Fashion Tip for Nerds Who Use Pockets and Want to Dress Good Too

I own nothing but 5 pairs of these in black and I wear them for everything.

I look cool as fuck all the time. I can put on a button up shirt for my lame desk job and not look like a slob or some try-hard that works at JC Penny.

Night on the town? Put on a band shirt and you're ready to sneak a pound of Candy into a movie theater, discretely transport your illicit drugs, or pocket all of the sugar packets from Denny's because you're a filthy poor and can't scrounge together the $1.98 to buy 5 pounds of sugar at wallyworld.

Girls will need a sponge for their panties when they're around you because you'll be the only person in a 20 mile radius not wearing khaki shorts like a tool or drawing attention to your awkwardly shaped legs with testicle-constrictors. You can trust me, I get laid all the time.

You're welcome.

• Like 3