E3 2016

yell0wf0x

22 hours ago, XoPachi said:

I didn't say they weren't.  I just said that they aren't gonna be doing a digital event like they did before and go with a Nintendo live Treehouse.  

http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/13889/20160610/nintendo-e3-2016-more-games-eshop-sale-nx-console-where.htm

22 hours ago, yell0wf0x said:

I didn't say they weren't.  I just said that they aren't gonna be doing a digital event like they did before and go with a Nintendo live Treehouse.  

http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles/13889/20160610/nintendo-e3-2016-more-games-eshop-sale-nx-console-where.htm

Don't confuse me. You'll hurt my feelings. 

Titanfall 2 looks rad from what they briefly showed of the single player. And I have high hopes personally since the first delivered EXACTLY what I was hyped for.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

... It's a musou game.

Wasn't Hyrule Warriors good though? And while I'm not too familiar with Musou games, I've played Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus which has been described as having that sort of gameplay and I thought it was all right.

Game looks like a faster paced Call of Duty with mech suits and grapplehooks. That said, the level of mobility is pretty rad and there's obviously a lot of room to learn and become really skilled at the game. 

It looks kind of neat but it looks to take a bit too much from CoD.

On 6/9/2016 at 11:42 PM, Battlechili said:

If there isn't a Zootopia world in KH3 I will be sorely disappointed.

On 6/9/2016 at 11:51 PM, Battlechili said:

rsz_lion_sora.png

I miss him

On 6/10/2016 at 6:14 AM, SirRob said:

WHY DID YOU POST THAT

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME AAAAAH

He's freakin' underage and not even remotely human

Mods don't ban me you CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING

nQkh0y0.png

5 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

rato pls

We were having an IMPORTANT DISCUSSION about KHIII

Like legit tho it better have a Zootopia world. Maybe a Robin Hood world too for extra furriness.

You know that feeling when only a reaction image can't sufficiently convey your true feelings towards something?

Yeah...

gNco15e.jpg

28 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

Game looks like a faster paced Call of Duty with mech suits and grapplehooks. That said, the level of mobility is pretty rad and there's obviously a lot of room to learn and become really skilled at the game. 

It looks kind of neat but it looks to take a bit too much from CoD.

CoD took too much from the first game.

(Also this team MADE Modern Warfare 2 so it's only natural there'd be some fundamental similarities.) 

5 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

CoD took too much from the first game.

(Also this team MADE Modern Warfare 2 so it's only natural there'd be some fundamental similarities.) 

OH

I guess it'd be more accurate to say CoD has been taking things from Titanfall of late? Well, regardless, I didn't know they were made by the same people. That explains a lot. I've never played Titanfall 1.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

OH

I guess it'd be more accurate to say CoD has been taking things from Titanfall of late? Well, regardless, I didn't know they were made by the same people. That explains a lot. I've never played Titanfall 1.

It was a small but rad game. Respawn made odd choices at times, but there was love in that game and a desire to bring in people. Frequent price drops and they even gave out all the DLC on its anniversary as well as consistent large updates. Black Ops 3 took a chunk of what made Titanfall great, but while it was fun it didn't exactly benefit from it. The pilots movement in TF was necessary to keep them viable against the titans. With no titans or anything similar in Cod, it really just stuck out awkwardly in the series known for more grounded, tighter combat. A LOT of fans did not appreciate it. 

Demon Gaze 2 was announced!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOIGzkDSzN8

Why do Japanese game trailers so often suck at showing the actual gameplay of games though? I know Demon Gaze is a dungeon crawler but it'd be nice to have something to look at beyond character portraits. Like, there was a brief bit where they showed gameplay in tiny little boxes and then just kind of moved on.

In any case, I like dungeon crawlers so I'll be keeping a close eye on this one.

EDIT: And the first trailer for Atelier Firis is out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKzJZSt4Ftw

I was thinking the same. I guess he just sucked at playing it. Thankfully this is nowhere near the first look of the game and having played it already, it's not nearly as bad as it looks unless it changed dramatically since 2014.]

Honestly, I liked a lot of what MS showed today. The only real cringey bit was Minecraft. Why does that game even need an appearance on E3 anymore?

1 hour ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

you say it like it's a bad thing. they all play the same but it's pretty fun way of play. some people enjoy Knocking out hundreds of soldiers as a single person.

I feel that Zelda musou gets a pass because the love and effort Koei put into it.(That and the fact most Nintendo fans never played a musou game before.)

1 hour ago, Imperial Impact said:

I feel that Zelda musou gets a pass because the love and effort Koei put into it.(That and the fact most Nintendo fans never played a musou game before.)

I tried it at a friends house and saw the same bland DW formula with a cheap Zelda paint. It at least had polish, I guess. I dunno. Actually didn't know there was a term for it. 

But I'll play Serious Sam or Bangai-O if I need to kill thousands of enemies at once. 

1 hour ago, yell0wf0x said:

Also watch dogs movie and watch dogs 2!

But wasn't the first one a total (bug filled) letdown?

C1iHIjt.png

...Why? The trailer had zero game play in it. It was just your typical "watch cool scripted shit happen that won't resemble what the actual game is like" trailer. I am so confused.

• Like 1

the southpark game looks fun.

2 hours ago, yell0wf0x said:

Southpark! Much hype!  December 6!

Goty guys! 

that looks really fun. also surprised people are hype for watch dogs 2, part of the problem of the first one was it was so overhyped, but i guess part of that problem comes from the company trying to hype it.

29 minutes ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

the southpark game looks fun.

that looks really fun. also surprised people are hype for watch dogs 2, part of the problem of the first one was it was so overhyped, but i guess part of that problem comes from the company trying to hype it.

1 hour ago, root said:

But wasn't the first one a total (bug filled) letdown?

C1iHIjt.png

...Why? The trailer had zero game play in it. It was just your typical "watch cool scripted shit happen that won't resemble what the actual game is like" trailer. I am so confused.

I actually liked watch dogs.  The premise is quite good imo. And I enjoyed playing itit.  Especially the bad blood DLC.  

The biggest problem with watch dogs is Aiden.  And I think Markus is a lot better as a character.  

Also gameplay.  

then again,  they could have been payed to say that.  The problem is ubisoft more than the game actually. 

• Like 1

Yeah, the the Sony conference was pretty great. I am kinda sad there weren't any more...Japanese games. No KHIII footage. No Nier Automata. No Persona 5. 

I was hoping the whole conference for an Ape Escape 4 announcement. Still cool overall though.

9 minutes ago, Aouzy said:

Sony's conference was amazing. Nintendo is going to feel pretty underwhelming tomorrow, even with Zelda

I'm crossing my fingers until they break that Nintendo drops at least ONE bomb on us. That's all Nintendo ever needs because Nintendo is sitting their fat asses on gold. All they'd have to say: Metroid Prime 4, Super Mario [3D Adventure Name], Wave Race 3 :u.