Food you can't stand

Kosha

1 minute ago, AlastairSnowpaw said:

I had stomach problems from gluten before it was cool, ofcourse because it wasn't thought of much i lived with those problems most of my life so far.

Yeah but now it's trendy.

You have the most fashionable poops in town. 

• Like 1

Fish, I'm a heathen I know. Otter+Asian and I hate fish.

I hate anything that SMELLS bad, including mayo, mustard, ketchup.. I hate condiments I just do.

I can't stand apple fruit (flavouring and it cooked in pie/cobbler/etc. is just fine, but no raw apples), and banana anything. I hate bananas. I hate the texture the most.

Seafood, I can't stand seafood, I'm not a huge fan of the texture, taste and abhor the smell.

Brain... just no, I can't stand the thought of eating a brain, I can eat most parts of an animal but eating brain makes me very uncomfortable.

Mushrooms are almost always on the list of Rev's nono foods, but someitmes I love them. It's hit and miss.

Otherwise there is nothing that first springs to mind.

• Like 1

Mustard is gross and Miracle Whip is disgusting.

I once had rice pudding, too. The taste was fine, but the texture really put me off for whatever reason. Like, to the point of making me nauseous.

i will eat every food

On 2016-06-18 at 3:08 AM, DJT said:

Beets. taste like actual dirt

pickle them

3 hours ago, pothocket said:

Mustard is gross and Miracle Whip is disgusting.

I once had rice pudding, too. The taste was fine, but the texture really put me off for whatever reason. Like, to the point of making me nauseous.

miracle whip is redundant when you can just add things to mayo, mustards (French's through to whatever fancy shit they sell in delis) are excellent and improve meats of all kinds. I'm indifferent to tapioca. boycott heinz

9 hours ago, Vitaly said:

Apples 

bad apples: macintosh, granny smith, golden delicious, gala

good apples: spartan, honeycrisp, red delicious (yeah i said it)

there are apparently better apples but i have not tried them because of america starving us out with the apple embargo (thanks trudeau)

10 hours ago, Revates said:

Seafood, I can't stand seafood, I'm not a huge fan of the texture, taste and abhor the smell.

Brain... just no, I can't stand the thought of eating a brain, I can eat most parts of an animal but eating brain makes me very uncomfortable.

Mushrooms are almost always on the list of Rev's nono foods, but someitmes I love them. It's hit and miss.

Otherwise there is nothing that first springs to mind.

rev you're part of the commonwealth, what do you eat with your hot chips if not fish?

brain would give me pause, it's pr fatty tho so if it was cooked right...

mushrooms are great, fry em up with red peppers, onion, garlic, pour em all over your potatoes or meat

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Revates said:

I'd try chorizo. It's a sausage made from brain and it tastes delicious. One of my favorite foods.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Pignog said:

rev you're part of the commonwealth, what do you eat with your hot chips if not fish?

brain would give me pause, it's pr fatty tho so if it was cooked right...

mushrooms are great, fry em up with red peppers, onion, garlic, pour em all over your potatoes or meat

I like Tomato Sauce or Cheese and Gravy, and sometimes a fried banana or onion rings. They're gooood. Fried Bananas tend to be hit and miss though, some places seem to use unripened bananas you want them nice and mushy!

Yeah... I just can't get over the thought of Brain, I find the thought of prions is something that's always disturbed me...

They can be good, I just need to not be able to notice them in the meal.

10 hours ago, Kosha said:

I'd try chorizo. It's a sausage made from brain and it tastes delicious. One of my favorite foods.

EEEEEK, let's never do the chorizo. :v

Cheese is the best thing in the world, but for some reason the cheese sauce on this one Arby's burger I got tasted unmistakably like vomit. It wasn't even like "oh that tastes a bit off"; there might as well have been actual vomit on my sandwich.

Also, Velveeta cheese on anything other than pasta is terrible.

• Like 1

Just now, pothocket said:

Cheese is the best thing in the world, but for some reason the cheese sauce on this one Arby's burger I got tasted unmistakably like vomit. It wasn't even like "oh that tastes a bit off"; there might as well have been actual vomit on my sandwich.

I'm actually laughing out loud. 

So did you finish it? 

• Like 1

Spinach. So fucking slimy

Clams. Its sea snot

Garlic cloves. Hate that stuff in my pasta. Fucks up the taste

Salmon

Deviled eggs

Pickles/cucumbers

Raw and or undercooked vegetables

Mustard

Celery. Its just...a stick of water. its weird

Blueberries

Im allergic to treenuts and raw fruit

Succatash 

Liver

Pigs feet. 

Overly fried chicken

Avacado

Crawfish. They"re too cute to eat.

Lobster

Hmm..think thats it

20 hours ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Spinach. So fucking slimy

Clams. Its sea snot

Garlic cloves. Hate that stuff in my pasta. Fucks up the taste

Salmon

Deviled eggs

Pickles/cucumbers

Raw and or undercooked vegetables

Mustard

Celery. Its just...a stick of water. its weird

Blueberries

Im allergic to treenuts and raw fruit

Succatash 

Liver

Pigs feet. 

Overly fried chicken

Hmm..think thats it

Delete your account

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ricky said:

Tripe, cartilage and all the other parts of the animal you're really not supposed to eat. Other than that, I'm like the least picky eater there is.

Haha I love tripe (if made correctly) and Im one of the most picky eaters I know. I can't even put my list cause it's so big.

I hate the taste of fish.

On June 19, 2016 at 2:46 AM, Revates said:

Also it's possible to get certain diseases from eating brains.

• Like 1

On June 19, 2016 at 2:51 PM, Kosha said:

Where on earth did you hear that? I've eaten chorizo plenty of times, since my mother is from Spain. It's just like any other sausage, but with lots of paprika. Maybe I didn't read carefully enough, but I didn't see anything about brains in the Wikipedia article, either.

8 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Tomatoes

Most fruits and vegetables (yes Im going to die)

Caramel

Cornbread

Most beans

Human flesh

:'c

1 hour ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

Also BUTTERSCOTCH

I HATE it

:'c

Edited by Endless/Nameless

Huh, there's not too many foods I don't like, when I consider it.

About the only 'common' one would be sauerkraut. Though I like things similar to it: Kimchee, coleslaw, &c.

I tried a durian fruit once, and that was weird. Didn't exactly hate it, but don't plan to have it again!

5 hours ago, SirRob said:

Where on earth did you hear that? I've eaten chorizo plenty of times, since my mother is from Spain. It's just like any other sausage, but with lots of paprika. Maybe I didn't read carefully enough, but I didn't see anything about brains in the Wikipedia article, either.

I heard it from my dad. He might have been wrong.

• 2 weeks later...