Menageriecat Commissions

Ratmomma

Greetings and salutations, ladies and gentlemen! I'm open for commissions, so here's my official thread! You can contact me here via post or PM, or you can message me on my Weasyl or Furaffinity!

By commissioning me, you agree to my Terms of Service.

ToS quick points:

• Completion dates are set a month out upon all requested information being received (commission type, references, preferences); if you have a date in mind you'd like your work completed by, or if it's for a special someone or occasion, please tell me!
  • No licensed characters
  • Clean work, max rating PG-13
  • Traditional work can be shipped out; fee depends on location (US and Canada)
  • Paypal preferred (send as goods and services, not gift), snail mail is acceptable for US customers via money order only. You can purchase a money order at your bank. If you're choosing this option, please message me.

I currently offer both traditional and digital commissions! I pride myself in maintaining excellent communication with my customers, and you can be sure you'll receive WIP images Below is my price sheet, as well as examples for what I offer. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

2015EDITpricelist.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...