Rant: Gun Grabbing Liberal Cucks

Zaraphayx

Just now, Saxon said:

There were indeed Muslim paedophile rings in several British cities, including my own. There were also paedophile rings in the Catholic church and the BBC.

So obviously banning muslims from entering the UK isn't going to mean that we can rest easy that there will be no paedophiles in England and that we can close down our intelligence services.

I know you don't buy that...so I guess you really are getting enjoyment from reading my mundane responses?

There will always be a small amount of crime in every country. 

If a crime takes place the victim calls the police and they investigate. 

Investigation is very different that placing secret cameras and microphones in people's homes and gathering every email they send and following their every move. 

One is an investigation. The other is spying. 

Just now, Saxon said:

The paedophile rings in the catholic church and the bbc were absolutely massive, not small.

Victims didn't come forward due to internalised guilt, or were ignored because their abusers had cultivated powerful connections in the police force.

Infiltrating those networks to spy on them, to find out how they operate, expedites their exposure, so that they can be brought down, including the corrupt police officers who protected them.

This is why an espionage service is a fundamental part of a Nation's justice and security. How much power we choose to give espionage services is a subjective value judgement, and I think that the recent examples in the USA have shown that the espionage services could better protect their citizens if they were able to prevent a small number of suspected violent ideologues from buying firearms and stockpiling ammunition.

Victims not coming forward because they felt bad is not an excuse for spying. Many crimes of all types go unreported for a variety of reasons. If a victim chooses not to come forward that does not mean that the rights of an entire society need to be thrown out the window. The government would find it far more effective in terms of arrests and cost efficiency to have an initiative to de-stigmatize sexual abuse and encourage people to report crimes to the police.

Corruption in the police department is not an excuse for spying. If anything it is a reason for an investigation of the police department by regulatory bodies and implementation of better hiring practices as well as better oversight of police activities by their various supervisors and oversight committees. 

The CIA is not allowed to operate independently on American soil. This is the extent that the USA goes to in order to help prevent fascism. The CIA was never meant to be used against American citizens. Also the FBI is a domestic investigative agency and not a spy agency.

The USA is unique in this regard. Other countries freely spy on their own populations with impunity.

Although the American government does engage in some fascist activities they have taken measures to limit these. Mostly because the USA is a constitutional republic founded by people who rebelled against the brutal statism of the British.

I've made my point several times over in this thread. I have nothing more to say on the subject. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Victor-933 said:

But I guess it's only wrong with traditionally Republican interest groups do it

Everybody (sane) knows both republicans and democrats are corrupt. Don't know why "But democrats are corrupt too" is an argument against gun lobbying gone mad.

(I'm a Green btw. Not a Democrat.) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Saxon said:

Spying on paedophile rings does not throw the rights of an entire society out of the window.

If you want to prove your claims about cost efficiency you will need to provide peer reviewed research (for once).

How odd, I read back through this thread to see where you had posted sources to support any of the positive substantive claims you have made ITT and well, I have bad news for you...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Zaraphayx said:

How odd, I read back through this thread to see where you had posted sources to support any of the positive substantive claims you have made ITT and well, I have bad news for you...

"Buck's argument is too sensible. Better shake him down for sources (that I'd dismiss anyway) to try and discredit his logical rebuttal."

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

"Buck's argument is too sensible. Better shake him down for sources (that I'd dismiss anyway) to try and discredit his logical rebuttal."

If you scroll up you'll notice a certain someone has been deleting posts. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

Someone can't take being called out as much as enjoy doing it. haha

I looked up the entries for the word "cuck" on urban dictionary as the meaning of the word "cuck" on the internet is relevant to this thread.

"A demasculated Millenial liberal male who often speaks of white privilege and modern feminism. Blames white men for all of the world's problems.There goes Chad again with the megaphone telling everyone that he's a vegan, what a cuck."

"A nerdy, effeminate white guy who gets off by watching Black guys screw his wife and satisfy her in ways he can't.The nerdy post-doc that lives in my neighborhood is a total cuck--it is no accident that he rents a house three blocks away from a black neighbourhood."

"Someone who allows others to do harm to them or others because they feared something irrelevant such as being called a name or being thought of as a particular type of person. So they allow the harm to their self or others. When Jim was anally raped in Germany by a Muslim immigrant from Africa; Jim was sad that the poor rapist immigrant was deported. What a cuck that guy Jim."

My goodness! I sure wouldn't want to be a "cuck" if that's what it means. 

4 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

If you want to draw a man watching his wife get railed by another man, does that indirectly make the artist one of these fabled cucks?

Only if the artist is an SJW or the wife in the drawing is married to the artist.