Arts in Progress: The General WIPs sharethread

Zydala

2 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Dont get me wrong, its a very good picture, I just dont understand in what context there is a naked rabbit man duel wielding futuristic looking firearms

Our best and blondest hero finds himself traveling through time in a tumescent romp through history to restore the erogenous empire of Eldeon, which was disbanded by space-Hitler.

Support me on patreon to find out more.

• Like 3

Did space Stalin and space Churchill help take him down with the assistance of space America?

21 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Our best and blondest hero finds himself traveling through time in a tumescent romp through history to restore the erogenous empire of Eldeon, which was disbanded by space-Hitler.

Support me on patreon to find out more.

• Like 1

I got a WIP for a trade with Astrofenn on FA.  If anyone has any critiques to offer, I would appreciate it!:

745118dcfb.jpg

They're supposed to be doing that Japanese butt-bumping competition thing, which Astro informs me is called Keijo.  Did -not- know that had a specific name to it. xD

• Like 1

This method is more like how I would draw in traditional media, with ball point pens and fine-liners. (like in my avatar)

I had wanted to be able to learn how to paint convincing digital work, but I don't think I've been very successful in that regard.

Do people prefer this sort of technique?

jay_scrap3.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...