The Great Red Update!

So, what if we're buying a 3D printer for our birthday, recently learned that they can now print with soft flexible materials, and wanted to start a thread to get help designing a dragon or some other style dildo? Would sketch art and 3D model art be ok, but the finished 3D printed product be against the rules?

gear is also one of those weird grey areas because technically, people wear gear in public all the time at certain events like Pride. but you wouldn't necessarily take your Bad Dragon collection with you so.....yeah

1 minute ago, Rassah said:

So, what if we're buying a 3D printer for our birthday, recently learned that they can now print with soft flexible materials, and wanted to start a thread to get help designing a dragon or some other style dildo? Would sketch art and 3D model art be ok, but the finished 3D printed product be against the rules?

I think if you're talking about making something, that's okay to show updates of it and the making process

2 hours ago, Rassah said:

inb4 I go "Do not stick 3d printed objects up your bumhole"/

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sylver said:

if rassah disappears and they update their TOS to include "3D Printer Technologies is not responsible for internal bodily damage caused by a printed object."

3D printed sex toys are best used as mother molds, not as a toy itself.

I can tell you right now that I'm well over the age of 18, but I'm not having my official age up on display for everyone to see; that's left for those that want to get to know me personally off site. That's private and members reserve the right on whether they choose to share it with the public or not. However, if proof of age is necessary I will gladly share mine with staff provided it stays confidential.

5 hours ago, Zeke said:

inb4 I go "Do not stick 3d printed objects up your bumhole"/

Whaaaa? Why not? I can print in flexy silicone that can be as strong as a molded dildo, and the ribs can be smoothed out. But I don't put things up my own butt...

literally. Guys. lmao. Red lantern for that now.

Anyways, @Mr. Fox and @vexi fox Just put in a random date that makes it so you're over 18. Its a spreadsheet that'll most likely be regularly deleted as to not clutter up. The mods have no interest in doing anything with your month and year birthdays. We;re not gonna ID you. 

4 hours ago, Rassah said:

Whaaaa? Why not? I can print in flexy silicone that can be as strong as a molded dildo, and the ribs can be smoothed out. But I don't put things up my own butt...

Make a thread and I'll explain to you like I've explained to 50 other perverts who want to print out dildos.

Oh good, all it's asking for is user name and birth month/year. If you guys were expecting details like name, full birthday, driver's license and shit, I'd remind you that that stuff was the exact reason we're on a new board in the first place.

Also, I feel kinda bad for those here too young to access the extra stuff.

Okay maybe I'm not really. You guys will get there eventually. Plus, it's nothing that great, just your usual horrible furry smut shit.

9 hours ago, Zeke said:

Make a thread and I'll explain to you like I've explained to 50 other perverts who want to print out dildos.

Here you go. Also: If there is any information leakage (aka not-Adults seeing things from the Red lantern), please consider this a bug report.

You people never cease to amaze me. Mods for being a good, select users for being a bad, and the weird-ass shit that's talked about. 

Anywho, I asked a question on the topic of toys in a discord chat and i'll just relay it here because i should have asked here in the first place. I just wanted a clarification of rules. Here's the conversation:
(Spoiler because of NSFW nature)

Falaffel- I thought the toys part was odd, but I don't really need nor want to see someone's Bad Dragon, so, meh
It doesn't seem bad to me. Besides that, sex toys aren't an uncommon thing to come up. There are certain topics worth talking about.
None of those topics are "share your dragon dong" though

evan- i might ask vae or uhm willow about this, because it really depends on what perspective they're coming from there's generally a good reason for these things

Recellium- I think disscussing sex toys isn't banned, just showing them off, Falaffel.

Falaffel- That's what I want to clarify
I'll ask a mod eventually

Lemon- Oh @Falaffel
If you post a thread, "Weird sex toys on the internet" and then post links, a ok
If you post a thread, "Look at my dragon dong" We'll be like "ew gross lol"

Falaffel- Just not yours

Lemon- Its all about context.
Yes

Falaffel- I got it
@Lemonade I'll put this here because nsfw.
But, like, if someone needed help finding a toy because, y'know, useful for 'practice', would that be okay? And in the case it is okay, would it be okay to suggest one you may have experience with?
It was a rather common question asked by my last group of friends (they may have been a bit weird ;v).
I ask like I think anyone here would actually ask that. :v
Never know, though
Just thought I'd bring it up. Personally, I'd think no on both. But that's less because ew and more because there are far better places :v

Lemon- I think thatd be ok.

If your members are weird brownish yellow, you might want to get that looked at...

Also only brought up printing sex toys to see how much I could mess with the new rules. I AM looking to hire a 3D artist for a different project though.

I think the rules can be boiled down to, "Stuff that isn't illegal/cub is free game as long as you don't post picture based evidence of the fact", personally.

Talk about sculpting 3D cocks, sure and all. Just don't post a picture of yourself with it, or shivers It in you. I do not want to see any poster's dangly or innie bits I stg. 

22 minutes ago, Alexxx-Returns said:

I got one question about this, wanted to clarify the answer before doing anything.

Say we have a sketchbook thread of a mixed level of work-safeness. Can we still link NSFW content onto FA/etc in these threads, or do we need to make a separate NSFW sketchbook for it?

If you don't want to censor it, have two sketchbook threads. If you do, link your sketchbook pages on an age locked site and continue linking. 

Zeke is the only one who takes care of that. When she's done w/ work she goes through and manually approves all the people that asked. It could take a hot minute. 

31 minutes ago, Xaende said:

How long should the approval process take? I filled out the form earlier today, and apparently emailed the wrong mod.

If the mod you message can't take care of a request, they contact the right mod or, more often than not, all mods together.  Mod task specialization may or may not change in the future, but none of you are wrong to contact the "wrong mod," especially when our instructions say to contact any of us.

6 hours ago, Gator said:

wait, so we're supposed to pm the mod?  op says mod will pm you after you fill out the form; i am confused.

Nah, just fill out the form and they'll get to it when they can. They were just PMing mods cuz they thought there was a problem with the process happening.

But from the looks of it, you've figured that out. 

3 hours ago, Endless/Nameless said:

Nah, just fill out the form and they'll get to it when they can. They were just PMing mods cuz they thought there was a problem with the process happening.

But from the looks of it, you've figured that out. 

ah, ok

now i wait

edit: or not, that was fast

• Like 1

• Vae pinned this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic