The Great Red Update!

• Vae pinned this topic

The other day, I decided to visit the forums for the first time in a while (and was surprised at the fact it had been like 6 months or so since my last visit), and saw the stuff about signing up for the Red Lantern. I figured more places to check out would always be better, and I do wanna visit this place more often than every six months, so I put in my information. And then I came back the next day to see if I had been approved yet, but I wasn't. Of course, now I see that you need a post count of 69 to not just be able to post there, but to even look at the place (I have seen what has been done there, btw, good choice of number). Guess I'm gonna have to actually post and stuff, instead of eternally lurking the place, lol.

1 minute ago, Flareon13 said:

The other day, I decided to visit the forums for the first time in a while (and was surprised at the fact it had been like 6 months or so since my last visit), and saw the stuff about signing up for the Red Lantern. I figured more places to check out would always be better, and I do wanna visit this place more often than every six months, so I put in my information. And then I came back the next day to see if I had been approved yet, but I wasn't. Of course, now I see that you need a post count of 69 to not just be able to post there, but to even look at the place (I have seen what has been done there, btw, good choice of number). Guess I'm gonna have to actually post and stuff, instead of eternally lurking the place, lol.

Posting is the most important part of membership at phoenix.corvidae.org.

Posting guarantees citizenship.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Flareon13 said:

Unrelated to the quoted post...

Can you be downloaded?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Saxon said:

Is the submission form functional? Some users' comments imply it isn't.

It takes time to be added to the system, because only Zeke can do it. It's not an instantaneous thing, like some people expect it to be.
It depends on when she has time to actually be on.

If you have concerns about whether or not the form went through, you should probably contact her directly.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, StellaPurple said:

How can I tell if I have posted 69 posts, without counting manually? Do comments and messages count? 

Posts to the forum games sub-forum, Black hole sub-forum, and Introduction sub-forum do not count towards your post total. I do not believe PMs do either, but I've never checked.

• Like 1

• Guest unpinned this topic