Name Your Price

DrGravitas

If I won the Lotto, sure. It's something I'd love to do, and wish I could do, especially in the arts: Creative writing, music, painting, sculpture, theater, dance. All the $$$ in education seems to go to science tech and all this STEM stuff; I'd love to be able to fund humanities/arts scholarships.

Go into an Apple store, and piss all over everything in sight, after having drank a ton of water/beer, and having to go really, really bad.

No problemo! Sounds like fun! I reserve the right to speak in a broad Texan accent while doing so. That way everyone will probably think I'm part of the act! :D

Campaign to have the cultural events put back into the next Olympics. I want Olympic Flower Arranging and the four hundred metre Haiku back on the agenda!

• Like 1

A few million dollars, to really launch a successful campaign, with enough media coverage, lobbying and elbow greasing to get the job done! I also would like to see something offbeat...say a dental drilling/cavity filling competition.

Participate against the Finnish team in the new event at the next Winter Olympics, "Team Snowball Fight!"

A few hundred million dollars so I can buy a big plot of land in the woods, build a house each for myself, my parents and brothers, and my sister and her fiance, plus a guest house for friends, security cameras stationed around the woods, and enough money to live off of comfortably and donate to charity regularly with.  Oh, and a bullet-proof vest, because I foresee my heathen ass being a target depending on where in the Bible Belt I move.

Dive down into the Abyssal layer of the ocean and do the chant that invokes Cthulhu, just to see if he's down there.

$50,000 plus travel expenses, and security. And earplugs. And also the ability to convert a few of the skinheads into hopelessly horny fuirries, with bunny rabbit fursonas.

Never again watch a single TV show or movie filmed after the year 1990.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

$50,000 plus travel expenses, and security. And earplugs. And also the ability to convert a few of the skinheads into hopelessly horny fuirries, with bunny rabbit fursonas.

But the whole point of skinheads is they have as few hares as possible! :D

As for the other thing, that's a toughie. 10 mil, hard cash, and a lifetime of free tickets to the theatre.

Steal a bagel or similar baked goods from under the nose of the shop owner... using one of those 'dangle from the ceiling' rigs they used in Mission Impossible.

• Like 1

So long as I get 3 hot meals a day, €30/hr into a swiss bank account with no tax and an interest rate of 14% which I can collect at the end of the year, also I get nice living accomodations.

Go on national TV and openly indorse the KKK whilst waving a condeferate flag and wearing a swastika t-shirt.

I'll do that for £1,000 and a Hollywood makeup artist to make me look like a black guy. I could walk around that neighbourhood all day and not get in trouble then!

Ok, How much to come over here to England and gib me a hug? I need a hug.

Free! There mere idea sends shivers of excitement.

How much to spend a year on a submarine, with no shore leave (food and board provided) but sharing the cramped vessel with a dozen furries who do nothing but argue, and create constant drama, leading to frequent screaming, yelling and fights, and occasional bouts of reconciliation and yiffy relationships that start and fizzle, only adding fuel to the fire of the drama?

lots of booze, enough money to get therapy afterwards, and like... idk... $20? oh and my own personal bathroom for that submarine

How much to get you to seek out a bunch of vore loving, auto-zoophilic (wants to be treated like an animal), nymphomaniacs and let them stay in your home for a week?

15 hours ago, Astus said:

How much to get you to seek out a bunch of vore loving, auto-zoophilic (wants to be treated like an animal), nymphomaniacs and let them stay in your home for a week?

If they're all attractive women with clean bills of sexual health I'll pay YOU! Is $1000 enough? (Just so you know, they're all getting muzzled the second they come through the door. They'll have raw steak and like it.)

How much to... uh... crikey, it's getting hard to think of things now!

How much to throw your ma (or other close, beloved female relative) into a volcano to propitiate the Goddess Pele?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Snagged Cub said:

The ability to still be able to orgasm

Name your price for having an ugly haircut

Shit, I'd do that shit for 1k. Hair grows the fuck back lmao

Ask your crush out on a date right this second. :P 

Huh, I wonder if this could be done, quills and all? I'd need the power to transform into some kinda android, and then back. So basically billions in research money!

How much to go to a furry con, and lick the foot-paws clean of every fur-suiter there, 100 of them, minimum? (In a three day period)

The thought of possibility of having my dick cut off scares me but I'd do it for 5 million dollars

The price of openly defecating (while sober) on your grandparents' good antique couch in front of all your friends, loved ones and relatives while attending a funeral

Never! But if I had to, total control of all the wealth on the planet, as well as total control of all people and nations, with me as Supreme and Humble Ruler.

Get a job teaching at a public middle school, in a rough city, and wear pink spandex leotards and green fuzzy slippers each day for an entire school year.

£300k per year salary and my choice of teaching subject - in that get-up it'd probably have to be interpretive dance though.

Go around a big modern art gallery throwing every modern or postmodern exhibit into a big black bin liner for safe disposal. You can wear a hazard suit if you're worried about contracting pretentiousness disease.

• Like 1

$1,000, and then, $10 royalties, each time it gets viewed. I've done a lot of embarrassing things.

Become a full time traveling circus clown, for the next decade, and also, only be able to have sex while in your clown make up and attire.

• Like 1

Actually, that sounds like fun! Give me 35k / annum with regular pay rises and a pretty lady with a clown fetish. And if you hear a kind of rhythmic 'honk honk honk' noise in the middle of the night, it'll just be me getting mah jollies.

Stick a live ferret down your trousers.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

$25, and the free loan of an old, toothless, declawed ferret.

Never again drink coffee, tea or any form of alcohol.

Oh hey, I already pretty much do this... well, aside from tea but I think I could easily stop drinking it

500k$ because I can ask for money and I really could use it ;)

---

To live in a constant state of having cold/flu for the rest of your life

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...