Kosha's Kool Klubhouse

Kosha

7 hours ago, Kosha said:

Still on vacation. Be back next week and I should be able try it the next time 'round. What day/time is that expected to be?

7 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

Still on vacation. Be back next week and I should be able try it the next time 'round. What day/time is that expected to be?

Friday at 4 PM PST.

4 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

I was at a friends, sorry about that. Didn't even have the connection to know.

Don't sweat it. IRL friends are more important than online shit.

• Like 1

I'll be so down provided that its text chat (I'm deaf as cabbage) and it doesn't make or break the game if I can't turn up often. I know DnD has lengthy campaigns with dedicated players all the time, but I'd be excited to try out a one-off thing if that's possible!

1 hour ago, Kosha said:

I'm on lunch break for 15 minutes and won't be off work for another two or three hours, if its not a Wednesday or Sunday I'm pretty much completely unavailable after 12 pm EST I've told you this like three times ._.

1 hour ago, LadyRadarEars said:

I'm on lunch break for 15 minutes and won't be off work for another two or three hours, if its not a Wednesday or Sunday I'm pretty much completely unavailable after 12 pm EST I've told you this like three times ._.

I'm sorry. I've just never knew how to respond to that. Let's see what time works for everyone.

@Zeke @LadyRadarEars @Rhíulchabán @Taikugemu @FenrirDarkWolf @Feelwell the Rabbit @Falaffel @Osrik @TheGreatFanatic @Revates @DrGravitas @Newt @Duck @Sir Gibby @Eggdodger

What time works best for you? If you give a specific time, please include your time zone.

4 hours ago, Kosha said:

FUCCCCK.

The one, the one hour I wasn't checking because I was in a conversation.

Sorry about that dude. Damn conspiracy sometimes I swear.

Time that works for me is (EST) anywhere between 11 AM - 11 PM, before or after then is a kinda grey area if I'm on.

I'm usually at home unless my friends and I get together.

@Zeke @LadyRadarEars @Rhíulchabán @Taikugemu @FenrirDarkWolf @Feelwell the Rabbit @Falaffel @Osrik @Revates @DrGravitas @Newt @Duck @Sir Gibby @Eggdodger

From now on we host on Wednesdays 4 PM PST. Also, from now on I'll notify you guys a couple days ahead of time what we're going to be doing at our next meetings.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Kosha said:

From now on we host on Wednesdays 4 PM PST. Also, from now on I'll notify you guys a couple days ahead of time what we're going to be doing at our next meetings.

I'm so so so sorry I haven't.. well.. been doing anything.

I just.. lost every drive to do most things. Maybe I'll try to do it at some point, but I just haven't been feeling to do much of anything lately.

1 hour ago, Kosha said:

@Zeke @LadyRadarEars @Rhíulchabán @Taikugemu @FenrirDarkWolf @Feelwell the Rabbit @Falaffel @Osrik @Revates @DrGravitas @Newt @Duck @Sir Gibby @Eggdodger

Sounds good.

18 minutes ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

I'm so so so sorry I haven't.. well.. been doing anything.

I just.. lost every drive to do most things. Maybe I'll try to do it at some point, but I just haven't been feeling to do much of anything lately.

Don't feel bad. If you want to improve that, maybe try improving your sleep schedule.

9 hours ago, Kosha said:

fucc

I won't be able to show up, I'm afraid. I'll be sleeping for work :[

• 3 months later...
On 8/25/2016 at 6:00 PM, Kosha said:

I hate to do this to you guys but I just have too much work this school year. I'm going to have to do this in the winter. Sorry. :(

I've been dying to play an RPG lately, and now that I'm out of school I have a lot more free time.

Any chance of getting something going? I could always DM a D&D or Pathfinder game if necessary.

2 minutes ago, Newt said:

I've been dying to play an RPG lately, and now that I'm out of school I have a lot more free time.

Any chance of getting something going? I could always DM a D&D or Pathfinder game if necessary.

Fuck, I forgot about this thread. I'm not sure if I want to do this again since DMing one group is enough.

If you want to host something, make a different thread for it.