Hell for the User Above

Feelwell

13 hours ago, 6tails said:

Everything is stiff, nothing can wave.

EV-erything? *eyebrow*eyebrow*

Meanwhile, for DrGravitas: a world in which the only science is Christian Science.

(Actually, that's kinda my hell as well.)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Osrik said:

A world in which rock as a genre of music never emerged in the 40s and 50s, and "Freddie Mercury" remained Farrokh Bulsara in Zanzibar.

To be fair, I would be able to listen to other genres of music. And, "Farrokh Bulsara in Zanzibar" sounds like it could make a lovely book title.

Hell for TheGreatFanatic would be simple: No FNAF was ever made.

23 hours ago, DrGravitas said:

Your Tiger leaves you and everyone else rejects and shuns you. You are left alone for all eternity, save for the occasional person teasing you with the possibility of connection before they too leave you alone again.

We can always rely on you for some truly terrifying thoughts.

You aren't a cat. Instead you have a new fursona everyday, and they are each progressively weirder and creepier than the last.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

skip me

No! Your hell is actually living in Scotland. The real one. Glasgow I reckon.

Fossa Boy: your hell can be a cage surrounded by lemurs with pitchforks, being forced to watch while the rest of Madagascar's rainforest is slowly levelled into farmland by greedy humans in Ronald MacDonald costumes.

19 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

Excuse me? I've been to Glasgow,and i must say i liked it...i fail to see the hell in this.

Skip me

No again! Your hell is that Glasgow actually sucks, but you're being brainwashed to believe it is good. However your mind rejects it and you end up living in a state of thinking you love Glasgow, but subconsciously you are being tormented.

Faust: Your fangs are made of pretzels, you can no longer fly because your wings have holes in them, and rodents and insects eat only one thing.

Bats.

• Like 1

Donald trump gets elected and then assassinated while shaking your hand. Your find yourself being used as a scapegoat. Your sentance is to be used as part of the building materials for the Donald Trump memorial border wall and so you spend all eternity conscious and immobilized as illegal immigrants clamber over your ineffectual 'body'.

• Like 1