Free doodles of your oc/sona! :)

Moogle

On August 17, 2016 at 7:19 AM, Joshi said:

Gaaaarrghhhn so beautiful.

Take my money moogle!

I needz commissions xD

D'aw, thanks kindly for the compliment Joshi! If I ever do commissions I'll be sure to update my profile here with the info. :P 

On August 29, 2016 at 11:23 AM, Sir Gibby said:

Ayyy, this is all some really good work, I love it.

Where do you upload things so I can see more?

Thanks Gibby, much appreciated! I don't have anywhere I upload stuff atm other than on this forum. 

Following this thread has been a very good time, so many cute drawings! And also an endless source of amusement comparing your style to the stuff Pignog normally posts.

Also, if you are still drawing stuff and feel like drawing something (mostly) human 

image.jpeg

Keep up the good work! Look forward to seeing more. 

• Like 2

-supreme hugs- Thanks so much, @Liovaire! I'm super flattered that you've enjoyed following this thread, hehe. :P Oh gosh, I can already guess what Pignog has been doodling; tanks and exploding cats.. or something close to that! xD I'm totally on-board for drawing your character, he's wicked lookin' (& TOTALLY DIGGIN' THOSE HORNS!). There were 2 people who I skipped over due to becoming inactive on the forums, so Hewge and you have claimed those slots now - all is good. :)

• Like 3

On 7/12/2016 at 10:11 AM, Moogle said:

RbWnXvZ.png

Oh my god I love it.

I just wanna squeeze that little fatty on the right, he's so cute. And the one on the left is without a doubt one of the best drawing of my manimal I've ever gotten.

Thank you!

• Like 3

You're super welcome, Zerig! Glad you like it. :) The chubby version just got done eating out of a dumpster, so he's quite a happy racoon!

8 hours ago, Pignog said:

while you were drawiung this i played armello and ate a bunch of your birthday cake

4 hours ago, Hewge said:

Why you no draw with her >:[

Imma have to send that nun picture with the ruler over his way, he hasn't drawn at all since he got down here! To be fair, Armello is so gosh darn addictive, I still needa try out those new characters. :D 

& sorry Mr Fox, I'm closed from anymore requests. :P Welcome back to the forums btw! I've missed seein' ya around here. 

Almost done these, bit of a longish delay, sorry bout that.. Just wanted to give small update - finished Ladys & will work on others soon :P

On 2016-09-08 at 6:39 PM, Crazy Lee said:

I love how some artists are like "I'm just gonna do some simple quick sketch" and the sketch is fucking A++ grade art. Like, the kind of art an amateur would do in several hours is done in minutes.

I am impressed.

It is a pity the requests are closed.

Dam I'm late, thank you so much Crazy Lee! Some of these took a lot longer than others, I only wish I could do everyone so quick, aha. I open requests every few months, so I'll probably end up doing another down the road or just reopen this topic when I do. :)

On 2016-10-15 at 6:43 PM, Cingal said:

Oh, wow, that's awesome.

Thanks a lot @Moogle

I SHALL CHERISH AND LOVE IT.

I caught ya on discord, but you're welcome again Cingal! Adorkable hare <3

• Like 1

On 7/12/2016 at 10:11 AM, Moogle said:

Sorry for the bland pose and awkward environment, I had no ideas what to do. Hope it's alright! 
4vi8ymq.jpg

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you made her hair so pretty thank you <3 <3 <3 :x

And worried fluff is fine thank you omg <3

• Like 5

On 12/07/2016 at 11:41 PM, Moogle said:

@Liovaire LOVE YOUR CHARACTER SO MUCH HNNGGG <3 Thanks so much for lettin me draw him :D (hope the middle finger is ok, I can change to a fist instead if you prefer)

yfLWfzu.jpg

Wow! That is like, a perfect expression for him and I looooveeee the eyes.

I really like the amount of contrast you can manage with so few shades. It really is quite striking and unique.

Thanks sooo much (:

(I like how you pasted it twice into your OP edit ;))

• Like 3