Wow fuck humidity

Azure

On 7/15/2016 at 10:13 PM, Crazy Lee said:

Beginning of the week was humid as shit and sticky as hell.

Then thunderstorms went through and now it's pleasant and nice. I can tolerate this.

those thunderstorms were fucked. at one point here there was more lightning than not, was like natures strobe light.

and then it got less humid so in the end it worked out.

• Like 2

This has been almost surreal...days near 100, and then, humidity on top of that, pushing the heat index up past 115...But it did cause me to do a bit of writing, which I edited and posted in the writing section here today, just a 'short short' speculative fiction piece, so that was one plus. And it's so hot, I don't even care about shameless self promotion!

1 hour ago, Fossa-Boy said:

This has been almost surreal...days near 100, and then, humidity on top of that, pushing the heat index up past 115...But it did cause me to do a bit of writing, which I edited and posted in the writing section here today, just a 'short short' speculative fiction piece, so that was one plus. And it's so hot, I don't even care about shameless self promotion!

Huh, I think it's kinda amusing, myself. After all, it's the weather's right to be hot, their life and their decision to make. If it makes you uncomfortable, don't exist there. After all, why should anyone be some almighty arbiter in saying how a weather is meant to be weathered?

Are you going to become a social justice warrior that supports 'People for The Ethical Treatment of Cooler Weather'?

Did ya grow up in a Christian Bible Camp, or Mormon or ISIS compound?

If weather wants to goof around and act hot in their own region, who cares? I really don't get why so many furs seem to be so uptight about this. If you don't like this weather, nobody is forcing you to take part in it.

Yet.

1 hour ago, Toshabi said:

Huh, I think it's kinda amusing, myself. After all, it's the weather's right to be hot, their life and their decision to make. If it makes you uncomfortable, don't exist there. After all, why should anyone be some almighty arbiter in saying how a weather is meant to be weathered?

Are you going to become a social justice warrior that supports 'People for The Ethical Treatment of Cooler Weather'?

Did ya grow up in a Christian Bible Camp, or Mormon or ISIS compound?

If weather wants to goof around and act hot in their own region, who cares? I really don't get why so many furs seem to be so uptight about this. If you don't like this weather, nobody is forcing you to take part in it.

Yet.

Actually, I'm not as bothered by hot weather as you are by the so-called misuse of fursuits; I merely find this stretch of it to be curious as to how it affects people, and a cause to make friendly conversation.

In any event, it caused me to sit down, write and be productive, so I'm not complaining, and I'm certainly making no moral case. And I'll be back in Michigan soon, so no biggie.

2 hours ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Actually, I'm not as bothered by hot weather as you are by the so-called misuse of fursuits; I merely find this stretch of it to be curious as to how it affects people, and a cause to make friendly conversation.

In any event, it caused me to sit down, write and be productive, so I'm not complaining, and I'm certainly making no moral case. And I'll be back in Michigan soon, so no biggie.

So what you're saying is you stayed inside today to write a paper for bible camp about how you should avoid hot weather because its a symbolism for hell and those that indulge in it are sinners and those not just and pure?

Did you go to bible camp? Are you ISIS? Who was phone?????

1 hour ago, Toshabi said:

So what you're saying is you stayed inside today to write a paper for bible camp about how you should avoid hot weather because its a symbolism for hell and those that indulge in it are sinners and those not just and pure?

Yes, precisely. It's why people should have never decided to live in the south, and why the south lost the civil war! Everyone knows that, silly Pokémon fish!