Location thread v7

Taralack

o:I'm going to school in Commerce.

Cool! My Dad went to that school before it changed its name. And my aunt and her husband (boyfriend at the time) went there before that.

30 Pitt Street Sydney New South Wales 2000 Australia

How do you like it so far? And have you found 42 Wallaby Way?

Also, I suppose I should mention I'm near San Antonio.

Cool! My Dad went to that school before it changed its name. And my aunt and her husband (boyfriend at the time) went there before that.

How do you like it so far? And have you found 42 Wallaby Way?

Also, I suppose I should mention I'm near San Antonio.

Its just been week. I haven't gotten out of the hotel I'm staying temporarily. Though it would be nice to meet some furs (If any) probably have some casual sex and all.

Oh? I thought you lived in Germany

to keep it short. i moved to my mom to build up a life wich everybody who was supposed to help me back in germany (including my own father) tried to prevent because of my autism.

and to be honest. i dont miss it. in fact after all the shit i had to endure there wich left me traumatized in multiple ways i can say this was the best decision of my life till now... and i'm so happy i've made it.

• Like 1

to keep it short. i moved to my mom to build up a life wich everybody who was supposed to help me back in germany (including my own father) tried to prevent because of my autism.

and to be honest. i dont miss it. in fact after all the shit i had to endure there wich left me traumatized in multiple ways i can say this was the best decision of my life till now... and i'm so happy i've made it.

That's a tough deal, I wish you much happiness in the future. Hope things are looking up

That's a tough deal, I wish you much happiness in the future. Hope things are looking up

thanks amiir. i realy hope that i can finally build up my own life now and don't have to endure something as controlled as it was before anymore.

Edited by shiy0