Location thread v7

Taralack

Ohey, I've been there for the Model European Parliament a couple of years ago! It's a nice little town and Bossche bollen are amazing.

You've got to be kidding me!

This is the first time someone who is not from the Netherlands actually knows about it, it makes me a very proud 'Boschenaar' ^.^

And Bosche bollen you say? Yes, a true Boschenaar grabs it with his hand and eats it within 5 bites, who needs fork and knife anyway

You've got to be kidding me!

This is the first time someone who is not from the Netherlands actually knows about it, it makes me a very proud 'Boschenaar' ^.^

And Bosche bollen you say? Yes, a true Boschenaar grabs it with his hand and eats it within 5 bites, who needs fork and knife anyway

Not kidding. Our school was one of the schools that always participated in the MEP and I managed to participate two years in a row, once as delegate, once as commission-leader. From what I remember, 's-Hertogenbosch looked teensy bit like the city where I'm from. Not exactly huge like Antwerp, but with a lot of history and a very nice city-center to walk around in.

And yep! My biggest regret is not eating more of them while I was there, because I was too busy with the parliament. Damn. 

• Like 1

Not kidding. Our school was one of the schools that always participated in the MEP and I managed to participate two years in a row, once as delegate, once as commission-leader. From what I remember, 's-Hertogenbosch looked teensy bit like the city where I'm from. Not exactly huge like Antwerp, but with a lot of history and a very nice city-center to walk around in.

And yep! My biggest regret is not eating more of them while I was there, because I was too busy with the parliament. Damn. 

Aha, I assume you're from Antwerpen/West-Belgium? If so, You could always just happen to be visiting the town to buy yourself a whole shit-ton of them!

At least, thats what all the wealthy bastards from Rotterdam, Den Haag, Utrecht and Amsterdam do... Trust me, the queue at Jan de Groot is larger then the sidewalk!

Aha, I assume you're from Antwerpen/West-Belgium? If so, You could always just happen to be visiting the town to buy yourself a whole shit-ton of them!

At least, thats what all the wealthy bastards from Rotterdam, Den Haag, Utrecht and Amsterdam do... Trust me, the queue at Jan de Groot is larger then the sidewalk!

I'm from the province Antwerp, yep! Train-tickets are expensive as fuck, though.

I think I went to Amsterdam once and the ticket-price was just.. nope. But 's Hertogenbosch might be do-able in the near-future then. Eat allllll the Bossche bollen!

I'm from the province Antwerp, yep! Train-tickets are expensive as fuck, though.

I think I went to Amsterdam once and the ticket-price was just.. nope. But 's Hertogenbosch might be do-able in the near-future then. Eat allllll the Bossche bollen!

Amsterdam? Don't even bother, Amsterdam is the reason why this country is shit, it represents all Dutch people, but the overall culture and way of thinking in Amsterdam is uncomparable compared to the actual country. Basically, it gives all the foreigners a wrong view on Dutch people, we'd be better off without that shithole.

Amsterdam? Don't even bother, Amsterdam is the reason why this country is shit, it represents all Dutch people, but the overall culture and way of thinking in Amsterdam is uncomparable compared to the actual country. Basically, it gives all the foreigners a wrong view on Dutch people, we'd be better off without that shithole.

They do have so many shops we don't have here though.

And some make-up brands that aren't sold here. (LITERALLY WHY. If you're importing to the Netherlands, just include Belgium. :ccc)

They do have so many shops we don't have here though.

And some make-up brands that aren't sold here. (LITERALLY WHY. If you're importing to the Netherlands, just include Belgium. :ccc)

Make-up brands? You must be a girl then lol, but eh, no, I don't really care about what they have there, I personally prefer Brussels because of all the chocolate stores there, it's just plain an amazing city. I remember taking off from Zaventum at night, I recomment flying at night when taking off from Brussels, it's breath-taking!

Make-up brands? You must be a girl then lol, but eh, no, I don't really care about what they have there, I personally prefer Brussels because of all the chocolate stores there, it's just plain an amazing city. I remember taking off from Zaventum at night, I recomment flying at night when taking off from Brussels, it's breath-taking!

The girliest.

Brussels is nice, but Antwerp is where it's at in my opinion. So many coffee- and tea-places, small niche-stores and little eateries. It's a hipster-city but I love it. Hell, even my own city of Mechelen is starting to clean up nicely! Many new independently-run shops by artists and such, so that's always nice.

The girliest.

Brussels is nice, but Antwerp is where it's at in my opinion. So many coffee- and tea-places, small niche-stores and little eateries. It's a hipster-city but I love it. Hell, even my own city of Mechelen is starting to clean up nicely! Many new independently-run shops by artists and such, so that's always nice.

I visited most major cities of western Europe, but not Antwerpen (please don't kill me...)

Artists and stuff are nice, but I can't draw anything other then city-scapes decently. But I'm hanging on with Brussels for now, because you see, I'm one of those guys that see chocolate as a form of money: when it's given to you, it makes you very happy! (Oh god, the Dutch-Belgian brotherlove in this chat is almost a spam lol)

• Like 1

I visited most major cities of western Europe, but not Antwerpen (please don't kill me...)

Artists and stuff are nice, but I can't draw anything other then city-scapes decently. But I'm hanging on with Brussels for now, because you see, I'm one of those guys that see chocolate as a form of money: when it's given to you, it makes you very happy! (Oh god, the Dutch-Belgian brotherlove in this chat is almost a spam lol)

Dutch-Belgian master-race! At least it shows we're above making petty jokes about each other? :P 

I mean, Antwerp is really nice if you find the time to visit it. And definitely stop by het Rubenshuis and MAS if you're into cultural city-trips.

OH! And there's a chocolate-bar (I think it's a chain?) Quetzal near the Melkmarkt. They make a triple chocolate choco-shake which is addictive as hell. Annnnnd. Hm. Lemme think. There's also a cupcake-shop that does some of the best chocolate cupcakes as well. Oh, and if you ever visit Mechelen, try the chocolate "Mechelse maantjes". It's basically marzipan-filled chocolate and it's the official thing from our city.

• Like 1

Dutch-Belgian master-race! At least it shows we're above making petty jokes about each other? :P 

I mean, Antwerp is really nice if you find the time to visit it. And definitely stop by het Rubenshuis and MAS if you're into cultural city-trips.

OH! And there's a chocolate-bar (I think it's a chain?) Quetzal near the Melkmarkt. They make a triple chocolate choco-shake which is addictive as hell. Annnnnd. Hm. Lemme think. There's also a cupcake-shop that does some of the best chocolate cupcakes as well. Oh, and if you ever visit Mechelen, try the chocolate "Mechelse maantjes". It's basically marzipan-filled chocolate and it's the official thing from our city.

Sounds really nice, if I have the time and money, will remain a question though, I'm only 18 after all. As well as it's my lifegoal to move out to Canada, preferably as soon as possible so yeah, there's that xD

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

Oi! Oi! Oi!

I'm surprised Australian special forces don't have more casualties in the middle east.
All they have to do is shout "Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!", and they'll blurt out their locations!
A good Australian has a powerful sense of national pride after all xP

I'm surprised Australian special forces don't have more casualties in the middle east.All they have to do is shout "Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!", and they'll blurt out their locations!
A good Australian has a powerful sense of national pride after all xP

It's cuz we're hard cunts. No cunts are harder than Aussie cunts. 

• Like 2

Quit stealin' our water!! just let socal dry up and crumble off the face of the earth like it should! lol jk xD

Please tell me you like lambic!!

Edited by grassfed